Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep singing this TikTok song in my head while watching her stories the past few days

Yeah, you've got me begging, begging

Freebie, please don't go

If I wake up tomorrow, will you still be here?

I don't know if you feel the way I do

If you leave, I'm gonna find you

Freebie, please don't go, go, go, go

Freebie, please don't, freebie, please don't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha she said ‘adult-y’. Wow! Why does she have to add a y to everything like ‘I’m picking up some makeup-y pieces’ dead

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How sad that she got Rich to film her getting bit by flies for the gram. Unless Rich was filming it as entertainment for himself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So her insider recommendations for Kings Cross are...all of the chain shops directly next to the tube station (they literally go Nike shop, Space NK, &OtherStories in a row) and the big shops and bars area that is signposted by neon banners as soon as you walk out of the station?

I worked in the area, all of those things have been there for years. It's like saying hey guys top tip for Camden, check out the market stalls and the lock.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can someone make a GIF out of it please, I don't know how! She looks like she was bleeping possessed by the spirit from Conjuring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha she said ‘adult-y’. Wow! Why does she have to add a y to everything like ‘I’m picking up some makeup-y pieces’ dead
Don't forget she has honed her copy writing skills for the the last decade which justifies her being able to charge SO much money for her (coughs) 'talent'.

'City Girl' comment was hilarious. Lily - you grew up in the suburbs of London, you now live in the suburbs of London. Stop. Just stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She hath joined the cult of Mark and now worships at the altar of beige. Blessed be the sackcloth dress! Praise be!

Screenshot_2021-06-15-12-48-34-1.png

Also, could she be any more obvious in her beg for a future #gifted #presstrip stay at that hotel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She hath joined the cult of Mark and now worships at the altar of beige. Blessed be the sackcloth dress! Praise be!

View attachment 618510

Also, could she be any more obvious in her beg for a future #gifted #presstrip stay at that hotel?!
My husband just saw this and said 'it looks like she is being sacrificed' what's going on with the arms here? City Girl too afraid to walk on an open field?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every single post/comment on any experience contains a thinly veiled complaint or negative hint, loaded with a heavy drizzle of ingratitude. Nothing is ever just simply nice. She doesn't realise how lucky she is.

City girl twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely not judgment about people not being skinny, I’m easily a couple of dress sizes larger than the average influencer but why wear clothes that are deliberately far too big and shapeless?
I know prairie dresses are in right now and they aren’t my style at all but I have seen a lot that have interesting necklines or details around the waist or sleeves which stop them being sacks, whereas she keeps wearing dresses that are made out of actual sackcloth

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.