Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So late last year she mentioned feeling overwhelmed about life stuff and then in one of her charity highlights she mentioned a cancer charity that was helping someone close to her. So part of me thinks there is stuff going on behind the scenes and she's not coping with it. But the other part of me wonders if she's doing this 'break' to drum up more pregnancy speculation/engagement with people messaging her to ask if she's ok. Even if she was taking a break because there was stuff going on surely the best way to message that would be 'signing off for the weekend and taking some time off after that - see you soon'. I'm all for people taking breaks from social media but when it's your job and you're like Lily (who never opens up to her fans about stuff) I think there is a better way to deal with it.

I don't think she's going on holiday - the only trips she goes on are gifted and no one will be gifting her a stay abroad right now.

Reactions: 19
I think this is a planned break since she blasted her channels with a bunch of ads recently, as if she would be taking time off soon. And it's definitely for something she is either hiding or doesn't want to acknowledge for fear of criticism. It would also explain her "fitting everything into one day of work" anxiety from this week, if she had ads to finish before taking a break.

Reactions: 36
Why write just the three of us??
This is a hint for sure. I’ve been thinking for the last month that she’s pregnant tbh. The bump is starting to show 🤷🏻‍♀️

also I don’t get the upset about pregnancy speculation on here. I’d never comment on someone’s content saying you’re pregnant or anything. But if someone wants to visit a gossip thread about themselves I don’t think they can really get offended as they are exposing themselves to the content 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are going to regret these sandals in the future. SO bleeping UGLY.

This afternoon I had a wander around an old cathedral garden, which was a bit busy because it's some Catholic holiday. EVERY old lady had on orthopedic sandals that looked EXACTLY that same. Just pop a cane in Lily and Anna's hands and they'd fit right in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Reckon she’s having her loft done and is moving out / going away while it happens? Unlike Lily to not milk it for views / engagement but she was a bit funny about giving real timelines when she was doing her refurb...

Reactions: 16
I think this is a planned break since she blasted her channels with a bunch of ads recently, as if she would be taking time off soon. And it's definitely for something she is either hiding or doesn't want to acknowledge for fear of criticism. It would also explain her "fitting everything into one day of work" anxiety from this week, if she had ads to finish before taking a break.
Yeah, I think you're right.

Reactions: 8
Presumably this might be why she’s having a “break”. To be fair, it’s a right head comment but I wonder if there have been more in the DMs
#fashionicon ? I’ve never felt such secondhand embarrassment reading that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reckon she’s having her loft done and is moving out / going away while it happens? Unlike Lily to not milk it for views / engagement but she was a bit funny about giving real timelines when she was doing her refurb...
I'd go with this one. Planned break as @Yesterday said, would make sense if it's for the reno.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 600935

I mean it's nice to see her in some colour but this is just exactly what my Nan wore in the 90's.
I like the dress in theory. But those sandals. Christ on a bike. You have to be really careful about how you wear thos to pull them off and this just isn’t it.
That dress with a pair of the lovely new dm chunky sandals would be really cute.
But this. It’s just too much. It is too Nanna from the 90s. Not together. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly the drama. Just go offline for a few days like you regularly do and stop looking for attention. It’s so *checks in at hospital* “you okay hun? I’ll pm you hun xx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Maybe today was vaccination day and she's just tooooooo tired/rough to post anything, including any #ADs or #ALs.... Poor Lily.

Reactions: 11
While I understand why some would be uncomfortable speculating if someone is pregnant, for someone (Lily) who makes a living on their lifestyle and who has publicly openly stated she's trying to get pregnant a plethora of times, speculation is allowed on a gossip board. Now if Lily's never mentioned trying to get pregnant nor had shared her entire pregnancy journey from soup to nuts and literally making money off of it, I would agree and wouldn't speculate either but in fact she did all those things. I concur with everyone who thinks Lily is pregnant. I feel as though if Lily had the vaccine she would have mentioned getting it or if she's going on holiday she would have given an estimate for how long she'd be OOO for so I think she's definitely pregnant/pregnancy related.

Reactions: 31
While I understand why some would be uncomfortable speculating if someone is pregnant, for someone (Lily) who makes a living on their lifestyle and who has publicly openly stated she's trying to get pregnant a plethora of times, speculation is allowed on a gossip board. Now if Lily's never mentioned trying to get pregnant nor had shared her entire pregnancy journey from soup to nuts and literally making money off of it, I would agree and wouldn't speculate either but in fact she did all those things. I concur with everyone who thinks Lily is pregnant. I feel as though if Lily had the vaccine she would have mentioned getting it or if she's going on holiday she would have given an estimate for how long she'd be OOO for so I think she's definitely pregnant/pregnancy related.
I too think it’s pregnancy related but for some reason also think Lily wouldn’t mention getting the vaccine. I feel like Lily is terrified of showing a belief or opinion that might alienate anyone, even crazy anti-vaxxers.

I too think it’s pregnancy related but for some reason also think Lily wouldn’t mention getting the vaccine. I feel like Lily is terrified of showing a belief or opinion that might alienate anyone, even crazy anti-vaxxers.
Actually perhaps alienate isn’t right. She doesn’t seem to think about anyone else’s lives. She just doesn’t want them to stop clicking on her ads.

Reactions: 11

Actually perhaps alienate isn’t right. She doesn’t seem to think about anyone else’s lives. She just doesn’t want them to stop clicking on her ads.
Yes, agree with you on that one.

I’m guessing she’s going away with her family somewhere - another ‘glamping’ thing! But then I didn’t think Anna or Zoella were pregnant, so who knows 😂

Reactions: 4
Pure speculation... but do you think they could have cancelled the podcast and that’s why she’s taking a break? I know they were on a 4 week break but with all the bad reviews I’ve seen maybe gleam have pulled the plug and Lily is struggling with it?

Reactions: 10
Pure speculation... but do you think they could have cancelled the podcast and that’s why she’s taking a break? I know they were on a 4 week break but with all the bad reviews I’ve seen maybe gleam have pulled the plug and Lily is struggling with it?
I know many ppl on here have been hoping that Gleam would be giving Lily and Anna some hard constructive criticism (to put it kindly) but its wishful thinking. Lily and Anna mentioned in a podcast (can't remember the specific one but it took place this year) about how Gleam is incredibly hands off when it comes to the content they create and rarely gives them any feedback (I'm paraphrasing, but Lily said comments/feedback to Gleam won't do anything bc they don't care) which checks out when you think about how mediocre their content has been for well over a year. My assumption is that Gleam are the middle man between bigger companies and influencers they rep, serve as a p.o. box for influencers they rep and help them produce the podcast where they can take their cut. The reviews for the podcast might be atrocious, but it still somehow does numbers in terms of downloads which means there's still profit there when it comes to ads. Lily's YT content and IG posts are crap but her reels shockingly get on average six figure views. Gleam is now competing with actual acting and modeling PR agencies for influencer clients and many influencers have ditched their reps altogether so I can see why they don't want to rock the boat esp with the more old school influencers.

It says alot that Lily and Anna can take bigger breaks and not produce content over the weekend and it hasn't had a significant impact on their livelihoods. I think if Lily does a 180 and starts making alot more content for no reason (esp on weekends) then that will be a big clue that her career has taken a hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.