Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Gold_7 for the excellent thread title!

Recap:
This month Lily informed us that until recently she assumed that women go through the menopause in their 70's because NOBODY TOLD HER otherwise.
Spent an evening on the beg for a birthday outfit for Grey and when she didn't get it dressed the poor kid in a beige boiler suit that made her look like a prisoner on day release. Lily also spent some time begging for a balloon arch. She's currently on the beg for some kids clothes from & Other Stories.
Jo Malone sent Lily a bunch of fragrances, but not her favourite, so she went on the beg for that too.
She actually bought some clothes from Zara for Grey, but then moaned because she had to spend some money on her kid. Obviously everything in life should be #gifted
Got artificial grass for her garden and has been trying to hide it!
Slagged off Rich's epic salad and @poopettemetis was not here for it.

Anything else? Add it in comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
HIlarious title, thank you!
I am still trying to get my head around the fact that Lily 'just assumed' that women would go through menopause in their 70's.

As we are getting ready for a Eurovision night, I was watching some interviews with the different countries and saw this one with the beautiful Barbara from France. Look, Lily, curls!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaaaa!

No one TOLD me how to get a thread title on Tattle, it’s just so TRICKY, especially with me being from LONDON. It’s not even a WORK DAY for me.

But luckily I’ve been posting for AGES, which means I’m an OG tattler. You simply don’t KNOW how much work went into this. But I don’t need to prove it, I’m just keeping it real. Or being sarcastic. Or both.

I have to go now. My lunch is ready, but it’s so annoying because it tastes so nice. And it’s hair wash night. And Hello Fresh night. And ordering sushi night.

Ad Infinitum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Oohh just thought, it's Eurovision AND hair wash night. How on earth will she cope?
By aggressively dragging a brush through her damaged curls and smothering her hair in all products she’s been sent for free - while watching the telly and moaning to Rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just suffered through her vlog.
It was nice to see her so happy to see Hannah but a little sad that she can't achieve that happiness from her own life/her own family.
Her pasta looked tragic.
Why didn't she do some exercise while Rich was doing spin and then eat together? I think they just sit in silence and watch TV all night, no wonder there's no spark in their relationship.

Reactions: 23
Don't hate me but i didn't hate tbe vlog today. Its so nice to see how happy hannah makes her. It would be hard to have a spark with either of them. Rich is as dull as dishwater and she's a moaning miserable cow.

Reactions: 29
So in the latest vlog Lily says (I'm paraphrasing) : I had such a lovely day with Hannah/we talked about a lot of things/I wish I could share with you guys but... (then the video cuts). Now what is that all about?!

Those are tongs, Lily, not 'Tweezy things.'

Lily's spag bol looked pretty rank, but at least she didn't subject us to the sight of her pasta and ketchup.

Reactions: 20
When I finished watching her vlog, I crossed off YouTube and it took me back to her insta story when she had linked it and this was the still from it.

61772653-8A2F-4F58-869D-9FF1AEAD3F08.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think they just sit in silence and watch TV all night, no wonder there's no spark in their relationship.
Yeah, that's the impression I get too. I remember she once did a time lapse of them eating lunch in one of her vlogs and not a word was exchanged throughout the meal; they were both on their phones the entire time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why didn't she do some exercise while Rich was doing spin and then eat together? I think they just sit in silence and watch TV all night, no wonder there's no spark in their relationship.
Forget about working out with Rich. Why couldn't she wait (watch TV / chat to the camera / scroll through Instagram) for 15-20 mins so they could eat together?

I think the fact that Lily didn't even hide the fact she was eating dinner alone shows how normal it is for them to do that.

Reactions: 30
Don't hate me but i didn't hate tbe vlog today. Its so nice to see how happy hannah makes her. It would be hard to have a spark with either of them. Rich is as dull as dishwater and she's a moaning miserable cow.
Me too. Lily’s strength is vlog. Damn can I say the art work is terrible, she insists that the colour ties in to the deco in the room, it doesn’t Lily.

Reactions: 12
I quite enjoyed today's vlog. Not too much moaning and she seemed happy. Though I wish my days without my toddler included catching up with friends, going out for lunch, and sending a few emails instead of working a real job and doing all the housework etc. And still feeling guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m hoping she starts to hit her stride again when she gets back into routine and can go places. That’s always what made her worth watching for me. Yes, she was annoying, but she was surrounded by lots of people and always on the go, so did make for some good escapism.

It’s like since having a child she’s completely finished with that part of her life, which doesn’t need to be the case at all. Of course Covid hasn’t helped, but it would be a shame for her to go further down this hermit sinkhole.

Reactions: 16
Hann
Hannah seems lovely & it was lovely to see how happy they both were. Everyone is different but I get a lot more excited about meeting my friends than another night on the couch with my husband particularly post lockdown. I think her & Rich don’t get enough space from eachother.

Reactions: 17
Hann

Hannah seems lovely & it was lovely to see how happy they both were. Everyone is different but I get a lot more excited about meeting my friends than another night on the couch with my husband particularly post lockdown. I think her & Rich don’t get enough space from eachother.
I get she wants Rich to be at home to help out but it would be good for both of them if Rich works two days in the office :/

Reactions: 15
I had to come back here to ask if anyone else noticed the rank moldy parmesan cheese? Lily, you are disgusting! :sick:

1621773628718.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to come back here to ask if anyone else noticed the rank moldy parmesan cheese? Lily, you are disgusting! :sick:

View attachment 586825

You can eat Parmesan cheese if it has mild mould. Just cut the mould off and eat the rest of it. That’s cheese can last a life time if stored correctly. My grandma in Italy used to have some that was my grandads until about 15 years after he died when we ran out and we ate it everyday and we’re fine.

Reactions: 42
You can eat Parmesan cheese if it has mild mould. Just cut the mould off and eat the rest of it. That’s cheese can last a life time if stored correctly. My grandma in Italy used to have some that was my grandads until about 15 years after he died when we ran out and we ate it everyday and we’re fine.
Is that mild mould? The fact that she didn’t hide it shows that how moudly stuff is part and parcel of her life :sick:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.