lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her taking the girls away on her own is probably not good for them. Sheā€™s finds it all too much every time and has some kind of breakdown, stresses and shouts at them then they return home to walk on eggshells as she has suspicions their dad has relapsed or evidence he has, why not let Kieron have a couple of days off from grafting to go with them? Heā€™s got a lot on with the stress of his own house renovations, keeping up with work and organising his employees, he will struggle just as she does. She is so easily overwhelmed and admits to calling him in tears when little things go wrong he probably canā€™t talk to her when he starts to struggle and just heads straight into self destruction and drinks or whatever his addiction is. Canā€™t be easy for him to watch his wife drink every other night either

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Made me laugh when she said ā€œI need to get out moreā€- sheā€™s out all the time! I donā€™t know any other mum of 3 young children, thatā€™s out drinking midweek most weeks!

Reactions: 16
This is the stuff that annoys me about her. Sheā€™s written that big spiel at the bottom with the hashtags, which draws your eye to there but the AD is up the top in small font hidden against the same colour background. Why donā€™t these arse holes do it properly and retain the understanding about putting ad in eye line with everything else, that isnā€™t like a spot the difference competition. Sheā€™s been doing this ā€˜jobā€™ for years now. I just see it as youā€™re ashamed so thatā€™s why you hide it. If you werenā€™t ashamed it would be boldened and with the other hashtags for the advert. Honestly if normal people pricked around with the rules at their job as much as these shilling huns do, theyā€™d be sacked!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This is the stuff that annoys me about her. Sheā€™s written that big spiel at the bottom with the hashtags, which draws your eye to there but the AD is up the top in small font hidden against the same colour background. Why donā€™t these arse holes do it properly and retain the understanding about putting ad in eye line with everything else, that isnā€™t like a spot the difference competition. Sheā€™s been doing this ā€˜jobā€™ for years now. I just see it as youā€™re ashamed so thatā€™s why you hide it. If you werenā€™t ashamed it would be boldened and with the other hashtags for the advert. Honestly if normal people pricked around with the rules at their job as much as these shilling huns do, theyā€™d be sacked!
They all do it and itā€™s so obviously done to try and trick people into clicking the links. Funny though isnā€™t it, only a couple of weeks back she was unpacking her Aldi shop, her scheduled Tesco post was obvs due šŸ˜‚

I hate that they all think weā€™re stupid. Her adds are so wooden that we all know that sheā€™s being paid to say all these things. I like how she included Hallie for a touch of authenticity!!

Reactions: 4
What bugs the tit out of me, and takes away any authenticity about her upset posts yesterday, is she posted all that (what appeared to be genuine upset) to then go out to a AD PR event, and shill a Tesco AD all within 24 hours.

Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t be upset and also ā€˜workā€™ but she needs to decide what her brand and her ā€˜advertising of herselfā€™ actually is.

Reactions: 11
What bugs the tit out of me, and takes away any authenticity about her upset posts yesterday, is she posted all that (what appeared to be genuine upset) to then go out to a AD PR event, and shill a Tesco AD all within 24 hours.

Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t be upset and also ā€˜workā€™ but she needs to decide what her brand and her ā€˜advertising of herselfā€™ actually is.
100% this. She did genuinely seem upset but then itā€™s like BAM; business as usual.

Reactions: 11
Imagine booking Ks company to do your building / groundworkā€™s or whatever it is he is doing & he rocks up with a kid in tow because their Mum canā€™t manage them / their behaviour šŸ„“
I actually feel sorry for the kids & their behaviour is probably a reflection of the home they are growing up in- arguing, fighting, screaming & shouting are probably quite common.

Reactions: 13
Not sure why the girls wouldnā€™t want to go to a holiday club, gets them away from old moaning Lil for a day. Iā€™d jump at the chance if I were a kid šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine booking Ks company to do your building / groundworkā€™s or whatever it is he is doing & he rocks up with a kid in tow because their Mum canā€™t manage them / their behaviour šŸ„“
I actually feel sorry for the kids & their behaviour is probably a reflection of the home they are growing up in- arguing, fighting, screaming & shouting are probably quite common.
Agree! It's bloody dangerous sometimes! She doesn't 'work' but hes grafting and running the business that funds their 700k house and he has to take one of them with him! Absolute piss take and I'd be fuming if I were the customer and he rocked up with a child.

I have 3 girls 5,7 & 10. Iā€™m in Ireland though and their summer holidays started on June 23rd (Iā€™d say Lil would have to be sectioned here!!). Yep the summer is tricky but we fill it with summer camps, day trips, play dates and parenting. It is what you make it. I cannot fathom Lil coming on moaning about it constantly, it makes my toes curl with sadness for her girls. she is the problem. Nobody denies that itā€™s tough but she is the parent - their memories of summer is going to be filled with a Mam with a bad attitude, itā€™s so sad.

Reactions: 9
First day of their school holidays and what a surprise she's chilling in the bath whilst the kids play!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First day of their school holidays and what a surprise she's chilling in the bath whilst the kids play!
In the middle of the day. I donā€™t think I know any other mums - be it with one child or 7 - that has a bath in the middle of the day, when their children are home (unless of course the children are older but even thenā€¦). I just donā€™t get it. Hallie especially being the age she is could get into anything so quickly and she wouldnā€™t be able to do a damn thing about it.

Reactions: 9
Does she just let them run riot while sheā€™s in the bath? No other adult in the house? Iā€™m sorry but I have a 9 year old and never in a million years would I go for a bath for him to just be left to his own devices. A quick shower if I need to be somewhere that day but I make sure he is in the room across from the bathroom so I can call out to him to check heā€™s okay. He does have ASN but I would be the same if it was any other kid. Maybe Iā€™m over-protective but anything can literally happen in a second, especially with three kids that seem to hate each other constantly going by what moaning Lil says. šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
Does she just let them run riot while sheā€™s in the bath? No other adult in the house? Iā€™m sorry but I have a 9 year old and never in a million years would I go for a bath for him to just be left to his own devices. A quick shower if I need to be somewhere that day but I make sure he is in the room across from the bathroom so I can call out to him to check heā€™s okay. He does have ASN but I would be the same if it was any other kid. Maybe Iā€™m over-protective but anything can literally happen in a second, especially with three kids that seem to hate each other constantly going by what moaning Lil says. šŸ™ˆ
I have two boys a similar age - i'll grab a quick shower, even then they can cause carnage bickering. No way would I be having a bath and leaving them be šŸ˜‚ Hallie is still little, and Isla too really - madness.

She must expect Abbie to parent the two younger ones whilst sheā€™s bathing, unless Kā€™s brother is there watching them? He still lives with them doesnā€™t he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.