lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would u not take your medication when u are responsible for three young kids, it’s really stupid!!! Do these insta huns not realise that living your life through social media is literally wrecking your mental health!!! Hope it’s worth all the free tit you get!!

Reactions: 16
Why would u not take your medication when u are responsible for three young kids, it’s really stupid!!! Do these insta huns not realise that living your life through social media is literally wrecking your mental health!!! Hope it’s worth all the free tit you get!!
She’s just so lazy and incapable. Like she sits about for a good chunk of the day how hard is it to take your tablet when you’re faffing about in the kitchen making pretentious lunches.

Reactions: 9
Her hair is so damaged from extensions any decent hairdresser would tell her she needs a break from extensions. My hair was similar when I had mine out and now a year later it’s so thick
I just assumed that's what her hair has always been like naturally, thin, limp, but looking on her old YouTube videos it looked at lot healthier 10 years ago.

Reactions: 1
I just assumed that's what her hair has always been like naturally, thin, limp, but looking on her old YouTube videos it looked at lot healthier 10 years ago.
I think she’s always had fine tit hair (like mine!) and she had extensions as she was conscious of it. It does look like her natural hair has been ruined by them now though. It all needs chopping off.

Reactions: 3
Another weekend of freebie Christmas outings for her and her kids without giving anything back in life. I know she’s one of many so called influencers doing the same thing but I wish these people would realise how greedy they look and do something in return for their privileged position.
Now she’s moaning she’s got a chest infection. You’ve got a cold love who cares. We all have to power on through illnesses least you can lounge around on your sofa unlike people with actual jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Another weekend of freebie Christmas outings for her and her kids without giving anything back in life. I know she’s one of many so called influencers doing the same thing but I wish these people would realise how greedy they look and do something in return for their privileged position.
Now she’s moaning she’s got a chest infection. You’ve got a cold love who cares. We all have to power on through illnesses least you can lounge around on your sofa unlike people with actual jobs.
If she really had a chest infection, she definitely wouldn’t be farting about on stories.

Reactions: 5
I think what pisses me off so much is that she knows she’s feeling ill but ALWAYS goes out regardless, spreading it around. Selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s regularly shared that they have been in a bad place, often saying it is the worst they’ve been. I know every relationship has its ups and downs and throwing children into the mix can put strains on a relationship. But…. if every 6 months your relationship is in ‘a bad bad place’ and have to work ‘very hard’ to get out of it, surely you just aren’t meant to be together? Being in a relationship shouldn’t be THAT hard surely?!

Reactions: 16
Let’s remember that Lil can’t cope with taking her kids to school / putting them to bed. Her idea of a very bad place is probably most people’s usual relationship ups and downs.

Reactions: 11
She’s regularly shared that they have been in a bad place, often saying it is the worst they’ve been. I know every relationship has its ups and downs and throwing children into the mix can put strains on a relationship. But…. if every 6 months your relationship is in ‘a bad bad place’ and have to work ‘very hard’ to get out of it, surely you just aren’t meant to be together? Being in a relationship shouldn’t be THAT hard surely?!
She strikes me as someone who probably pins a lot of blame on K and thinks his addiction issues are the root of a lot of their troubles but doesn’t seem self-aware enough to realise that she generally isn’t coping with life and basic parts of it like the school run and just generally being a mother and is constantly very, very negative.

I can also imagine she wouldn’t take that criticism or observation very well and everything is everyone else’s fault but there’s no personal accountability which must be hugely frustrating. K seems like he’s really put the work and effort in but Lil doesn’t seem to have changed her behaviours or mindset at all. She is absolutely draining… I watch her stories and my eyes roll that far back my body thinks I’m having a seizure.

Reactions: 12
She strikes me as someone who probably pins a lot of blame on K and thinks his addiction issues are the root of a lot of their troubles but doesn’t seem self-aware enough to realise that she generally isn’t coping with life and basic parts of it like the school run and just generally being a mother and is constantly very, very negative.

I can also imagine she wouldn’t take that criticism or observation very well and everything is everyone else’s fault but there’s no personal accountability which must be hugely frustrating. K seems like he’s really put the work and effort in but Lil doesn’t seem to have changed her behaviours or mindset at all. She is absolutely draining… I watch her stories and my eyes roll that far back my body thinks I’m having a seizure.
On the money. Right on cue Lil not coping with the general basic of life when a train cancellation has her like this on stories

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.