lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The living room transformation is fab. I hope she realises how lucky she is to have K to do it and the financial side too. We moved into our new house 7 months ago and we need plenty doing but can’t afford. And we both work proper jobs 😜
We moved into ours 18 months ago and still need rooms renovated 😂 also normal/proper job holders

Reactions: 1
The lounge looks absolutely fantastic. She is sooooooo lucky. Worst thing is, she really doesn’t know it.

Reactions: 15
Had to laugh at the person who replied to it saying you've done so well and K too. Think you'll find lil did duck all, all the credit goes to K and whoever else was helping him! I'm also jealous as been in our new house over a year and they have done so much more than us 😭 I need a K in my life 😂

Reactions: 8
Had to laugh at the person who replied to it saying you've done so well and K too. Think you'll find lil did duck all, all the credit goes to K and whoever else was helping him! I'm also jealous as been in our new house over a year and they have done so much more than us 😭 I need a K in my life 😂
Oh come on the design inspiration(otherwise known as begging for freebies) is all Lils work. I do like it but it is a carbon copy of the one at their old house. Except it’s green not grey. Interestingly the only thing she put ad/pr was the skirting boards. So that’s all she got for free?

Reactions: 2
Sorry but the girls always look like they haven't been near a hair brush in a week :(

Lil moaning on the first day of the year. Start as you mean to go on. Already talking about K working like a dog. Says the downstairs will be expensive so it’ll have to wait then says they’ll start end of March… so 3 months of saving should do it?

Reactions: 10
Lil moaning on the first day of the year. Start as you mean to go on. Already talking about K working like a dog. Says the downstairs will be expensive so it’ll have to wait then says they’ll start end of March… so 3 months of saving should do it?
She is such an entitled, ungrateful woman.

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she makes some cut backs from Botox, spa days and hair extensions they may be able to afford it sooner. Although, I was half expecting her to say downstairs will be done later on in the year, not in 3 months time.

Reactions: 7
Then it’ll be moaning in the Easter hols that the girls are underfoot in a building site.

Reactions: 7
I hope she’s a lot kinder & more tolerant to Isla this week if she is changing schools. She can’t be arsed to parent at the best of times, but she definitely needs to cut that kid some the next few weeks.

Why did she have the filler dissolved under her eyes? They looked so much better after it was done

I think she said that it had formed lumps under her eyes, kind of like migration I think. I did see her story where she talked about it but it was a few weeks back now.

Why did she have the filler dissolved under her eyes? They looked so much better after it was done
Overtime it causes lumps under the eyes, lots of influencers that were promoting it are now having to dissolved. I agree though - initially she did look better with it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.