lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok... I feel for them with the flooding, but Lil... you've just had several days away in the sun, now unless that was free šŸ‘€ GET A GRIP and quit moaning about money!

Reactions: 7
Maybe sheā€™s had to start going to Aldi because they are running low on funds? She could always sell her designer handbags to help seeing as she doesnā€™t have any paid work?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else wish she would take the girls for a haircut, their hair is always hanging down around them and looks a dirty mess , even if she used clips hair bands etc would help

10 years old and already obsessing over her looks, Iā€™ve never seen such a young child flick her hair so much. She didnā€™t look at ease or carefree, very sad.

Reactions: 5
10 years old and already obsessing over her looks, Iā€™ve never seen such a young child flick her hair so much. She didnā€™t look at ease or carefree, very sad.
I must be seeing something totally different to you? Abi looked totally at ease and carefree to me on the birthday videos šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
This is a bit of a reach? She was messing with her hair, lifting it off her neck possibly because it was hot & messing with her waistband while waiting at a counter. Kids fidgit. You canā€™t even see her face. Not sure how you can get that she isnā€™t happy & care free from the back of her head ? I see that Lil has removed the story now.
The next story sheā€™s happy & smiling blowing out her birthday candles!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do get what you mean, and donā€™t think you deserved a pile on. Not just in that video, but Iā€™ve been following Lil for a while now and Abi is so conscious of her looks for her age, posing and hair flicking and just seeming like sheā€™s far too aware of how sheā€™s appearing. Others have said on here before she acts so much older than she is. Possibly the dancing as others have mentioned here before.

This thread is so funny sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I do get what you mean, and donā€™t think you deserved a pile on. Not just in that video, but Iā€™ve been following Lil for a while now and Abi is so conscious of her looks for her age, posing and hair flicking and just seeming like sheā€™s far too aware of how sheā€™s appearing. Others have said on here before she acts so much older than she is. Possibly the dancing as others have mentioned here before.

This thread is so funny sometimes.
Just shows the impact of, not just social media, but having an instamum too.

Good of lil to admit she only basically had kids for a baby & didn't think about being a parent which is plain for everyone to see. Also she had TWO surprises? Seriously? We all know how it works lil and the other two girls coincidentally match up with when emz was pregnant, why do woman get so competitive about birthing humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This is just my opinion but the picture of A playing tennis made me remember when I think it was Asda or maybe Primark started selling those gym bra like tops for young girls there was complete uproar. Now they all wear them. Some girls of ten maybe need to wear them a lot donā€™t? How Times and opinions change and are different.
also Lil going on about A are growing up. A is only ten. It feels like Lil is recounting what it was like during the Victorian times when her baby was dragged out of her with a piece of rope! Sheā€™s got a lot of ā€˜experienceā€™ to come during the teenage years to get through yet. Iā€™m looking forward to the moaning and hand ringing thereā€™s going to be especially after the amount sheā€™s exposed her childrenā€™s life online. She doesnā€™t know howā€™s it affected them and there certainly isnā€™t any guide book.

She really is a poor excuse for a mother! How hard is it to make a packed lunch? And to properly dress your child? Sending her to the crĆØche with no knickers on!!! But manages to get herself to the gym ā€¦.. winds me up when she doesnā€™t work and still canā€™t do the basic day to day requirements.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How can you possibly forget to put knickers on your kid??? Wtf. And I really hope the child isn't in a dress or it would make it worse.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t understand how you forget to put a childā€™s knickers on? And why you would share that with thousands of people

Honestly I canā€™t cope. Itā€™s literally the most basic parenting. Firstly, having to put packed lunch into your calendar is poor. How you forget to make it & then forget to put knickers on your child is unfathomable. She doesnā€™t have a ā€œreal jobā€ with set hours etc, K seems to be a hands on Dad. How is she so tit?!! Iā€™ve seen girls in their late teens single parent better than she does !!

So did Abbie not get a packed lunch? I mean just throw together a sandwich and some of those snacks she bought at Aldi the other day. She bought enough. I literally donā€™t understand the issue?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.