lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to seeing what they do, I think it could be amazing, but there’s gonna be allllot of moaning! She always makes me want to decorate cos I do like her taste. (Apart from having a mirror that’s supposed to look dirty)

Reactions: 5
So she’s buying a house for at least £700 000 plus paying for the work to be done and paying like £2000 a month to rent somewhere decent in that area to live AS WELL. She needs to have a word with herself about how hard her life is and all the whinging and moaning she does. She’s lucky to be in the position she is and someone needs to tell her.

Reactions: 15
I bet she’s fuming that tattlers have found the house, you can’t get anything past a tattler 😂😂.
The house has so much potential, £800K though jeez! I know it’s the area but it’s a lot of money. K is obviously bringing a lot of money in but Lil must be too, the ads must pay a fortune, talk about easy money 🙄

Reactions: 8
The house joined to it (if I’m looking at the right house) looks lovely and sold in March 2021 for £920k - zoopla currently estimates the house next door is now worth between £928k-£1,025,000

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Buckhurst Hill, exact area, £700k-£800k, three bed, big driveway and attached garage on the left of the house. It was added at the end of September
Thank you! I found it I think 😂 can't wait for all the moaning stories about how hard it is like Em did too 🙃

Wonder what the news is about the house

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed her house in no longer showing as SSTC in Right Move…. Perhaps her sale has fallen through?

Reactions: 1
Maybe! From her stories this morning I wondered if it was about realising just how easily strangers on the internet can find both your current and new homes 🫠

Reactions: 9
Oh god I do feel for them if they had their house sale fall through :(, that's a really crap situation to be in. If I were her, I wouldn't have posted about it until it was practically moving day!! The house they are hoping to move to has oodles of potential, but I am with Lil on this - no way would I be moving in until it is more habitable - it needs a LOT of work. Renting could be pricey though - they will need to move somewhere that will work in terms of school applications for both A for secondary, and H for primary.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.