Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the moaning about everything. I also found the stories today incredibly difficult with Hallie crying in the background & then posting a photo of her crying. No amount of gifted shit or paid posts could make me post stuff like that of my children!

• Sad
Reactions: 14

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly can’t get over how much she swans about doing things for herself then has the audacity to moan and blame K for how miserable she is.

Also, I’m not being funny and I know they’re doing a Reno but the absolute state of that kids room is a disgrace.

sageandoak

Am I the only person who doesn’t like the pink and green bedroom? It’s either coming up really bad on camera or it’s just plain disgusting

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Lining them up and told them how it was all their fault, it was all down to them not listening to her and how THEY were pushing her to breaking point - i.e. it was all THEIR fault.

Seriously…. Can this woman now realise that this problem isn’t the young CHILDREN but the fully grown adult woman

• Sad
  • Wow

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Is she actually asking that question?! What the fuck is wrong with her.. of course you don’t let your dog piss on someone’s tent!!!!!

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Going away again? Cry me a river. She’s never living on this planet. Doesn’t even know she’s born. Her stories have blew my mind the past few days. I haven’t had a day to myself since early December. Do I need one? Yes. But do I cry myself to sleep? No. I get on with it, because this is the life I chose to have and will choose it over and over again. That comment that hit a nerve, bravo! Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 13
“Me and your dad haven’t been away alone together for FOUR years” said like everyone who’s a parent goes away on their own every year 😬 not forgetting that Lil goes off and leaves her kids for girls holidays multiple times a year. She’s so out of touch.

No wonder they’re devastated. The issues she’s giving them…

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Imagine booking Ks company to do your building / groundwork’s or whatever it is he is doing & he rocks up with a kid in tow because their Mum can’t manage them / their behaviour 🥴
I actually feel sorry for the kids & their behaviour is probably a reflection of the home they are growing up in- arguing, fighting, screaming & shouting are probably quite common.

cill2019

VIP Member
I genuinely think Lil and Kieran need some time apart. I’ve followed her for years and they have never been happy. It can’t be a great environment for the girls to be in. To add the stress of renovations into an already fractured relationship of 2 people who have mental health/addiction issues, I really don’t know what they were thinking

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
‘I’m not saying he doesn’t do his bit and work extremely hard’

Is she actually taking the absolute piss?! That man does so much to get every one of their houses in order (I have watched her since Isla was a baby) yet she’s moaning about no food for the kids when she could’ve easily chucked something in the oven or ordered a takeaway? She is infuriating.

Also, every single one of their living rooms have looked exactly the same, the shelves on either side and the pillar in the middle with space for a fire. It’s so boring 😂🙈

georgijane

Chatty Member
So basically the dog was kicking off on the lead, the kids were getting in peoples way on their on scooters and then people tuted or rolled their eyes. She said it was bad idea so go figure 🤦🏻‍♀️ Kids will be kids but they need a bit of control and to be told no/stop sometimes

ohdoris

VIP Member
This is one of my massive bug-bears with Lil. She’s there with the Dior bag, the Chanel sunglasses & the head of hair extensions & Isla & Hallie always look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge.

• Haha

losingmymindagain

I couldn’t believe yesterdays stories. If they knew the reno was going to be so hugely unsettling for the kids and it was going to be such a huge leap financially, why not just stay in their perfectly lovely house? Sounded like everything and everyone was more balanced when they were there. It’s just this constant want, want, want attitude, that ultimately destroys people. Always got to have more. Sickening.

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Alright Lil no need to be cagey on your stories we all know you're waiting to be told you've exchanged on the house!!!

• Haha

mojo-jojo

Lil would massively benefit from getting paid employment. Having the routine of a job and hours away from her children would really help her mental health.

She does seem to detest the life and family she has, which is really sad. I hope she’s able to get thre help she needs because her three little girls don’t deserve to grow up feeling a burden
This is spot on. Those little girls shouldn’t suffer because of Lil’s poor mental health.
She probably thinks that by sharing her issues she is just being “relatable” but I think she would be better off stepping away and actually getting something in her life that gives her structure. The girls will grow up to resent her after she has made a career out of telling the world, through her phone that she is constantly unhappy and wanting to run away.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Oh look what a surprise… Lil with joy on her face while she’s away from her husband and kids. At this point she should just move out as she’d clearly be happier without them. Never seen such a 180 from her usual miserable moaning faced stories to now.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before on Lils thread way back when but she did a live walk through their house pre kitchen extension and I asked roughly how much that sort of thing costs, as we are looking to do similar (still looking, still waiting about 4 years on….) and she was MEGA nippy in her response, said she didn’t want to talk about money etc and swiftly moved on!

It’s not like I wanted exact figures, more a ‘we’ve budgeted for X amount’ ball park idea

I get K is a tradesman with his own business, clearly very good at his job and running his company so we all know it’s gonna be at trade prices, why be so fucking cagey when you over share everything else about your life?

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Would anybody else’s partner go ballistic if you were talking to your phone about your personal life ready to upload it to thousands of strangers on the internet - or just mine!! 🤷‍♀️