Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epicmature

Chatty Member
Anyone else get triggered when she calls Sophia the third sister.... there already is a fucking third sister. MARIANNA

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lol_oops

What is this 'dad taught me well' malarky?? She just boiled pasta and sprinkled pre-grated parmesan? Is this her ✨ italian aesthetic ✨ coming through? Also, she organised her cutlery and then posted that she did it herself, who else would fucking doing it? This girl wants a fucking medal for anything ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

hannahbanana1988

Two minutes in to Lidia's new vlog and she's "so stressed" because she needs some new clothes for three nights in Manchester. House of CB and oh polly are kindly gifting her some outfits but what if they have the audacity to arrive after she's on the train??? She might do damage control and order some outfits herself or does she "completely risk it", despite having literally a second bedroom full of clothes. She might not even have time to go to the tailors to pick up a skirt before her MIDDAY train!!!!!!!!

Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Lol_oops

Lidia is such a beg, harry joswey (too hot to handle) follows sophia and cinzia on instagram cause of the podcast, they seem like they're friends and occasionally like eachother's posts but lidia goes and likes every one of his photos and I just know she's probably expecting a follow from him just because he follows her sister. She tries so hard to be one of the cool influencers but she is actually just a carbon copy of cinzia with no personality and less looks, sorry to be harsh but I think she's the most average looking girl who's overhyped

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

szambia

I’m crying at how in Sophia and cinzias vlog (43:15) Lidia’s whining about how if she has an ice cream she’ll be too cold and Sophia turns and says well don’t get one and puts on such a sarky smile 😭 shuts her right up

• Haha
Reactions: 26

kendallandkylie

Lidia came up with the poll question for The Girls Bathroom this week.

The question she apparently said instantly was "Have you ever noticed a friend low key copying you?"

The self-awareness is low with this one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

kinderbuen0

Does anyone remember in her "Italian" mukbang. Insisted on getting a spoon for her pasta and was like 'Does anyone else eat their spaghetti with a spoon? Don't know if this is just an Italian thing. It's how I was brought up, can't eat spaghetti without twizzling'.
And then comments were saying eating with a spoon is a British/American thing and super common and Italians never do it. Found it hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cutiebaby00

Mentioned in her new vlog that she was wearing a dress on a walk for insta pics and she couldn’t walk in it and it split, maybe that’s because it’s two sizes too small 🥴

• Haha

Pancakes0078

Everything about her is grotty, arrogant, whiney. I find her so unlikeable. I much prefer cinzia and marianna.
and I don’t know who told her she’s hot.. cause she really isn’t.

• Haha

Chanel

A2A2F93C-661A-479B-8624-7283E068BC86.png

I’m sorry but who is this?? We’ve seen in the vlogs that her body certainly does not look like this

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cutiebaby00

I wonder if Mari reads this thread ever. If she does ~ Mari ur the most likeable sister by far and I Stan you

• Heart
Reactions: 22