Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia taking the piss out of Lidia at the start of her vlog HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope this doesn’t come off rude or assuming but to me she definitely shows signs of body dysmorphia I feel as if she sees herself much much smaller than what she really is leading to her to edit her body to the way she believes it is. (It that makes sense)

Also- My bad if this has been mentioned previously but come £25 for a phone case of any design is extreme but for one with pictures of her on???😩😩😩😩😩 she has to be having a laugh

Attachments

Reactions: 5
A2A2F93C-661A-479B-8624-7283E068BC86.png

I’m sorry but who is this?? We’ve seen in the vlogs that her body certainly does not look like this

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The extent of her editing is actually worrying at this point. I feel like she has no concept of her own body image
I don’t know what she’s done to her legs but why does the straight one look like a tree trunk? Not in a “she’s big” way just like the angle or edit makes it look so weird

I didn't even realise that was Lidia when I was scrolling on insta before. I thought it was Sophia

Reactions: 8
I didn't even realise that was Lidia when I was scrolling on insta before. I thought it was Sophia
I literally came on here to say that! I thought it was Sophie, that is honestly so damaging to see. How is she not getting called out on this?

Reactions: 1
06F9C6CE-536C-4EE3-A848-8B2ADCD65FCE.png

Lidia: “I worked so hard on these phone cases”

is that why another brand has a nearly identical design?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random but does anyone know if Lidia has applied for SFE? She’s so last minute with getting her accommodation so idk

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 20.15.58.png
wtf is this??? Someone needs to say something because this is damaging to so many young girls

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 215867 wtf is this??? Someone needs to say something because this is damaging to so many young girls
Im just imagining the top of that photo both of her arms are in the air she’s sucking in for dear life her whole body is tense look at her lil toes clenching 😂😭😭😭😂😂😂

But then I see the stripes on the subbed like 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9