Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely makes me so sad seeing the amount of clothes these people get and they’re just so ungrateful 😭 the fat pile on lidia’s bed just being her “current favs” is more clothes than I’ve got all together and they were just left in the car for months wtf. I’m definitely jealous but it’s just sad to see people be so placid about their high class when there’s people struggling

also I feel bad for mari, why does lidia get a whole new room to herself?😂 I get she’s got all these clothes to store but it seems unfair it can’t be shared with mari
I don’t think she’s ‘high’ class. Definitely more like credit card and Klarna

Reactions: 13
shes at least a size 10/12, even if she doesn’t weigh a lot she’s still short so the weight will carry differently
Yeah exactly - like me and my sister are the same weight and I’m tall, she’s short. For me it’s proportional but for her she really carries it like Lidia and is a few sizes bigger than me.
I just don’t understand why she doesn’t tell the truth - what’s wrong with being bigger than a size 8? NOTHING

Reactions: 4
Yeah exactly - like me and my sister are the same weight and I’m tall, she’s short. For me it’s proportional but for her she really carries it like Lidia and is a few sizes bigger than me.
I just don’t understand why she doesn’t tell the truth - what’s wrong with being bigger than a size 8? NOTHING
It’s so aggravating, I’ve always been a curvier gal like lidia (all hips and thigh) and my top half and boobs are way smaller than hers and I’m at least a size 12 in tops 😂 so there’s no way her boobs fit into smaller tops than that

It’s so aggravating, I’ve always been a curvier gal like lidia (all hips and thigh) and my top half and boobs are way smaller than hers and I’m at least a size 12 in tops 😂 so there’s no way her boobs fit into smaller tops than that
Ye it’s aggravating more than anything - giving off a false size yet anyone with a brain cell can put 2+2 together to know that she is lying 😂 what the hell is wrong with saying her actual size - EMBRACE YOUR BODY LiDIa 😂

Reactions: 2
Ye it’s aggravating more than anything - giving off a false size yet anyone with a brain cell can put 2+2 together to know that she is lying 😂 what the hell is wrong with saying her actual size - EMBRACE YOUR BODY LiDIa 😂
👏 👏👏👏

Cinzia just uploaded some vegan pancakes, I’m putting it here now that lidia will make pancakes in the next 1-3 days 👀

This might sound really mean and maybe it's just cos I'm an underconfident lil beeetch haha but does anyone else find it weird how much Lidia arselicks herself?? Like it's really odd, she can't just be like yeah I cleaned this room it has to be I'm really proud of myself, it looks sooo good etc, can't just be I'm making a cake it has to be I'm actually such a pro baker wow.
Tbh I shouldn't be knocking her for being confident in herself, and feel like she maybe does it cos she's still unsure in front of the camera and wants to fill time and doesn't know what to say but I just find it odd? Like I can't imagine having a friend who was always saying those things about themself like I wouldn't know how to react hahaha 😂

Reactions: 7
Lol did anyone see Lidia's story? She uploaded a video on IG story of her and Cinzia checking themselves out in the camera and Mari in the background saying "you're always on your phone can't we just have a nice bleeping walk" with the caption THE AUDACITY.

Two minutes later it's been deleted and the same video has been uploaded on mute with no caption. Ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 21