Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow her on Instagram, fed up with up her constantly eye bleeping herself in the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This and the constant poke bowls 🤮🤮🤮

WHO BOUGHT THIS 😖😭
This and the constant poke bowls 🤮🤮🤮

WHO BOUGHT THIS 😖😭
Awful outfit!! Also I would never buy anything from her depop it all just looks dirty and like it might smell?? I sell on depop and try really hard to take nice photos and make sure everything is clean and worth selling and then Lidia who has a following is happy to put creased dirty items up??

Reactions: 5
Just watched her Dominos Mukbang ...relieved she couldn't finish it all tbh, otherwise would worry for her arteries!

I think she will SO regret some of her races Insta uploads when she is at uni. She'll want to be taken seriously by her peers... esp because her FaceTuning skills are poor

Reactions: 1
To be fair I think while some may see it as a poor choice, she totally has a right to post photos of herself that are revealing? Women’s bodies being sexualised constantly is quite frustrating. Men that post a similar amount of revealing photos don’t come under the same level of scrutiny. Yes she may regret it but don’t you take the risk of regretting things with every decision you make? I don’t particularly admire her but I would argue that the large majority of her photos are posted with a female audience in mind.

Reactions: 17
To be fair I think while some may see it as a poor choice, she totally has a right to post photos of herself that are revealing? Women’s bodies being sexualised constantly is quite frustrating. Men that post a similar amount of revealing photos don’t come under the same level of scrutiny. Yes she may regret it but don’t you take the risk of regretting things with every decision you make? I don’t particularly admire her but I would argue that the large majority of her photos are posted with a female audience in mind.
I do totally agree that at the end of the day it’s her right to post what she wants. What grinds my gears is that they ARE highly sexualised for her young age. Posting provactive photos in see through lingerie is sexual right? That isn’t society sexualising her because she is a woman. It’s nothing to do with her being a woman.
I don’t see any guys (influencers or not) her age posting similar content and if I did I would feel just as uncomfortable 🤮

Reactions: 7
I do totally agree that at the end of the day it’s her right to post what she wants. What grinds my gears is that they ARE highly sexualised for her young age. Posting provactive photos in see through lingerie is sexual right? That isn’t society sexualising her because she is a woman. It’s nothing to do with her being a woman.
I don’t see any guys (influencers or not) her age posting similar content and if I did I would feel just as uncomfortable 🤮
I personally find them weird because they just don’t make sense. What normal person puts on a pair of boxers and a blazer to take a topless photo for insta??

Reactions: 3
Lidia you are baking Tanya Burr recipes. You need to calm down. Bake humble pie next time x
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! When she calls herself baking queen but hasn't made a single recipe herself it's sort of offensive to real bakers 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why ALL she does is bake? You know all of her vlogs are “avo toast” “poke bowl” “baking”

Reactions: 2
She’s boring. She moans all the time. Appears her sisters got the personalities in the family. She has no substance. Thinks she’s gods gift. Ugh.

Reactions: 8