Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidia is pretty but I wish she would embrace her size. She rarely gives sizes in her hauls and buys things too small. The buttons stretch so much
She said wear that to sixth form? As if 😂 that’s not appropriate

Reactions: 5
Lots of negative comments about Boohoo being investigated for modern day slavery on her latest vid, rightly so too ! How can you be comfortable supporting and being paid by a brand who doesn’t even pay their own workers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lots of negative comments about Boohoo being investigated for modern day slavery on her latest vid, rightly so too ! How can you be comfortable supporting and being paid by a brand who doesn’t even pay their own workers
She probably had no idea and chooses not to look into the brands she sells to young girls 🙄 I’ve become so disgusted with influencer culture. They only care about money. No morals or anything. ‘INFLUENCE’ PEOPLE TO DO GOOD THINGS INSTEAD OF BUYING tit

Reactions: 11
She probably had no idea and chooses not to look into the brands she sells to young girls 🙄 I’ve become so disgusted with influencer culture. They only care about money. No morals or anything. ‘INFLUENCE’ PEOPLE TO DO GOOD THINGS INSTEAD OF BUYING tit
I would agree with the ‘no idea’ part but that’s near impossible. Boohoo has been in the spotlight for the wrong reasons for the past few months. Everywhere. I am not an influencer and it was pretty hard to miss the issues brought up. Lidia has chosen not to take it seriously.

Reactions: 4
I would agree with the ‘no idea’ part but that’s near impossible. Boohoo has been in the spotlight for the wrong reasons for the past few months. Everywhere. I am not an influencer and it was pretty hard to miss the issues brought up. Lidia has chosen not to take it seriously.
I feel like she has literally 0 clue about anything thats going on in the world though

FFS her clothes are always so crinkled, iron that tit man!! Makes her looks so unkempt

Reactions: 6
1. Yeah Lidia, you've only said it's your birthday on Tuesday like 80 times in the past 2 days
2. Does this girl own an iron? Does she know steamers exist? jesus christ the state of these clothes
IMG_4685.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
1. Yeah Lidia, you've only said it's your birthday on Tuesday like 80 times in the past 2 days
2. Does this girl own an iron? Does she know steamers exist? jesus christ the state of these clothes
View attachment 228935
Omg!! this is so embarrassing. I'm pretty sure they provide irons in hotels too, but don't worry she'll probably smooth out the creases on facetune anyway🥴😂

Reactions: 10
Omg!! this is so embarrassing. I'm pretty sure they provide irons in hotels too, but don't worry she'll probably smooth out the creases on facetune anyway🥴😂
yeah, they definitely provide irons in hotels! and if there's not an iron in the room already, just call the reception and they'll bring one up to you right away. she's just lazy :sick::sick::sick:

yeah, they definitely provide irons in hotels! and if there's not an iron in the room already, just call the reception and they'll bring one up to you right away. she's just lazy :sick::sick::sick:
Her whole family screams lazy. Have you seen the state of their house?

Reactions: 8
Can anyone tell me where I can get a cheaper version of the pink phone case which you customise with your name? I can't wait for Lidias uni room tour, I wonder what she's gone for 🤔 studio??

Her whole family screams lazy. Have you seen the state of their house?
In the vlog for Sophias birthday there was this playhouse in the garden and i couldn’t stop thinking about how long it could of been there for 😂😂if Mari is the youngest and in secondary school it could of been sat there unused for like 7 years 🤢 obv they could have cousins or whatever that use it or another excuse, but that’s all I could think of the whole time hahaha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the vlog for Sophias birthday there was this playhouse in the garden and i couldn’t stop thinking about how long it could of been there for 😂😂if Mari is the youngest and in secondary school it could of been sat there unused for like 7 years 🤢 obv they could have cousins or whatever that use it or another excuse, but that’s all I could think of the whole time hahaha.
Hahahahaha ha OMG I never noticed that, that’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 2