Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok just finished the vlog and have to rant haha. Why does she make such a point of being part Italian. Like I get she's half Italian so that's alot but cinzia doesn't do it. She always trying to make references to it. She says Italian words in an exaggerated Italian accent then goes straight back into her accent. She has to mention her nonna, saying how things remind her of Italy and puts Italian captions etc. She can barely use basic Italian, if she was really interested in her Italian heritage why doesn't she make the effort to learn Italian? Her dad speaks it she could talk with him in Italian, I'm sure he would love it. She could cook Italian meals instead of constantly baking cakes.
She treats it like a personality trait because it's the only thing that makes her unique. She just kind of uses it to sound different and exotic.

Also has anyone noticed she tries to speak quite posh? Compared to cinzia and her family. she speaks more posh than Sophia!

Reactions: 17
Wow that trip must have been exhausting. All the birthday references, all the cringey comments re Italy. I'm sure Sophia would have been rolling her eyes.
Could not be around someone who's that obsessed with their own birthday. 'I love my birthday, it's one of my favourite... things... I love my birthday' probably insisted the girls surprised her. Who brings birthday cards from home as well?
I agree the birthday balloons thing was weird, seems like a bit of a control freak.
I hope she grows out of this at uni. Can't handle the making a big event out of everything. The themed nails, the panic ordering of numerous dresses, bathing in fake tan, going to the salon just to get hair straightened. Swear she used to go every week to get her hair done and it'd always look the same.

Really hope she widens her circle when she goes to Manchester and embraces student life. She seems so out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched less than 2 mins of the video before I had to come over here...when she does the hotel room tour she shows the bathroom and says its an "Italian bathroom" oh come onnn its a white tile bathroom same as every hotel that's ever existed smh

(edited for spelling lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find her so irritating, just the sound of her voice pisses me off 😂 that pathetic Italian accent she puts on makes me laugh so much! She raves about being Italian but doesn’t actually do anything with her life to embrace it other than go on about the almafi coast 25/7

Reactions: 3
I got quite far through the vlog but the part where she’s overpronouncing Nutella as newwtellaa tipped me over the edge🤣 Like we get it you’re Italian but don’t try and act as if that’s your usual accent🤣

Reactions: 11
Also when she called cinzia wasteful 🙄 she's one of the most wasteful people I've seen.

And her being so obsessed with her birthday. She's such a narcissist I swear 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The editing is so bad in her new insta pics (especially the second one)

Reactions: 1
I’m crying at how in Sophia and cinzias vlog (43:15) Lidia’s whining about how if she has an ice cream she’ll be too cold and Sophia turns and says well don’t get one and puts on such a sarky smile 😭 shuts her right up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m crying at how in Sophia and cinzias vlog (43:15) Lidia’s whining about how if she has an ice cream she’ll be too cold and Sophia turns and says well don’t get one and puts on such a sarky smile 😭 shuts her right up
HAHAHA I love that, the tone Lidia was saying it in was like “I don’t want ice cream so none of us can have it” so I’m glad she did that 🤣

Reactions: 8
Very stupid question but do we believe that people send them over drinks, also happened in the France vlogs with boys from Belgium

Reactions: 2
V much enjoyed Sophia's straight face as she turned back around.

Was actually really enjoying S+C's vlog with Lidia not being in it as much (aside from the annoying shouting in the background). But then got to the ponytail part. No one wants to see your outfit, it isn't your vlog. Even Sophia moved the camera and ignored her. Then she took over the vlog to tell us about her trousers as if anyone cares? I don't mind a takeover if it's funny but she really doesn't add anything.
Sophia seemed fed up (51:13 eye roll)

Reactions: 5
omg she did not just smooth herself to DEATH, to the point where her shoe straps vanished into her skin lmfaooo
IMG_4841.jpg
IMG_4842.jpg

• Haha
I honestly can’t see Lidia making friends At uni. She will find similar bloggers in Manchester and become best mates with those InstEad. People at uni will see right through her and think she’s a bit of a twit if I’m honest

Lidia is so bleeping annoying in s+c vlog, 15:58 when she inserts herself and takes up half of sophia’s sunbed without even asking just to be in the video. WE DONT WANT TO WATCH YOU!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7