Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else confused.. she cut her fringe and hated it and her dad ‘tried to fix it’ but didn’t do it how she likes it so she just ‘had’ to go to the salon.. and then in the salon her dad was shown to do her hair?🤣 confused the hell out of me
Yeh I’m sure her Dad has tools at home, I think it was just a silly excuse tbh to get a blow dry?

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice she’s just put up annidentical picture to Cinzias? Their content is so repetitive🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she not embarrassed, she had such a good opportunity to start a channel already with a following because of her sister. And she decides to be the exact same.

Reactions: 3
I do admire that she’s going to college though because I don’t think YouTube will ever be a lifelong or maintainable career for anyone, and I think that’s where S&C have gone wrong, I know they’re doing things outside of YouTube but I don’t see that being able to support them for the rest of their lives

Reactions: 4
Think she’s in for a shock going to uni.
true seeing as the majority of the students at her uni are indie kids, most of whom are cosplaying as poor. she might find an oh polly girl somewhere here and there but they're not widespread there at all.

Reactions: 10
029D283D-DA69-45B8-8069-02D12E82CDFE.jpeg
She can’t help herself. I think it’s irresponsible to be booking a foreign hol right now but not only that you’re opening yourself up to lose a lot of money and have a lot of STRESS, which we know our Lid doesn’t like

Reactions: 14
true seeing as the majority of the students at her uni are indie kids, most of whom are cosplaying as poor. she might find an oh polly girl somewhere here and there but they're not widespread there at all.
She’ll be in for a big shock when she sees the realistic drug scene in Manchester, nobody gets dressed up and goes to the places she thinks. She’s in for a rude awakening. I take bets on her quitting and moving home within a year, which I obviously hope she doesn’t.

Reactions: 16
Her latest stories on insta are so cringe... ‘filming something exciting today’... she’s literally following and watching Sophia and Cinzia actually doing their job??? Without stealing their content she would be nowhere. How long until Sophia gets annoyed and says something??

Reactions: 15
It annoys me how Lidia is always like she’s proud of how her channel has grown. Like yeah fair enough but that growth wasn’t down to you, it came off the back of your sisters channel and fame. Take olivia neill for example, she wasn’t in with other youtubers. She grew on her own and gained subscribers through hard work and genuinely being different. Not a copy of someone else’s channel!!

Reactions: 19
Lidia AGAIN back in the salon without a mask. I know it's her dads salon but her dad wasn't even doing her hair today. So inconsiderate to those around her, thinking she's exempt from the rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
How hard is it to wear a mask when you’re unnecessarily getting your hair done AGAIN

She’ll be in for a big shock when she sees the realistic drug scene in Manchester, nobody gets dressed up and goes to the places she thinks. She’s in for a rude awakening. I take bets on her quitting and moving home within a year, which I obviously hope she doesn’t.
This! Manchester, fair enough it does have a dressy club scene but in terms of the uni and it’s students the majority live in Fallowfield which just isn’t the glam lifestyle 😂😂 I went uni there and I wore a dress out ONCE in my entire three years! Students are far more relaxed, want to go to the pub etc than what Lidia is like 😂 it’ll be funny to see her there

Reactions: 7
I am just so angry that Lidia thinks she’s above the rules to go to Daddy’s salon without a mask!

Reactions: 5
I am just so angry that Lidia thinks she’s above the rules to go to Daddy’s salon without a mask!
Not sure about the rules in England’s but isn’t it a LEGAL requirement to wear a mask in hairdressers? Can’t believe her dad let her film herself flaunting the rules in his salon whilst he was doing her hair

Reactions: 6