Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me where I can get a cheaper version of the pink phone case which you customise with your name? I can't wait for Lidias uni room tour, I wonder what she's gone for 🤔 studio??
eBay and AliExpress have loads of personalised phone cases always under £5 too💓

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love that mari said ‘happy birthday to my second favourite sister’ she really does not hold back🤣🤣🤣🤣 none of that ‘love all my siblings equally and differently’ bs that youtubers always come up with🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love that mari said ‘happy birthday to my second favourite sister’ she really does not hold back🤣🤣🤣🤣 none of that ‘love all my siblings equally and differently’ bs that youtubers always come up with🤣
marianna is a queen. i feel so bad tho she’s always left and it doesn’t help when lidia says ‘sister trips are the best’ etc about S&C

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Mari reads this thread ever. If she does ~ Mari ur the most likeable sister by far and I Stan you

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her screaming in the background of S&Cs new video 🤮 she’s so jarring idk how they even stand her doing tit like that

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember a while back Mari putting something up about feeling left out honestly get the vibe that Lidia is the one who likes to leave Mari out cause during the start of lockdown when she couldnt see ciniza she was spending loads of time with mari but since she's been able to see ciniza she dosnt bother with mari, like mari and ciniza have loads of movie nights together feel sorry for mari having to deal with lidia all the time

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed she’s stopped editing her body very recently ? Either that or she’s gotten better at facetune to make it less obvious

no, she definitely is still editing her body :/ this is just what I noticed in her latest post (I had to make the picture darker lol)
IMG_4736.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.02.43 PM.png

You can see how the pool tile is very small and clear further away from her body, and it gets wider + blurrier + definitely not straight, towards her body. It specially looks wavy towards her tummy, indicating that she possibly pushed her tummy in, making the pool tile look 'irregular'. Hopefully the pic is clear enough, I did what I could! and no I don't think this is just the 'waves of the pool'.
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.02.51 PM.png

Thoughts?

Reactions: 7
1. Yeah Lidia, you've only said it's your birthday on Tuesday like 80 times in the past 2 days
2. Does this girl own an iron? Does she know steamers exist? jesus christ the state of these clothes
View attachment 228935
Aside from the creases this is the first outfit of Lidia’s in a while that I actually like

Reactions: 4
no, she definitely is still editing her body :/ this is just what I noticed in her latest post (I had to make the picture darker lol)
View attachment 229938View attachment 229948
You can see how the pool tile is very small and clear further away from her body, and it gets wider + blurrier + definitely not straight, towards her body. It specially looks wavy towards her tummy, indicating that she possibly pushed her tummy in, making the pool tile look 'irregular'. Hopefully the pic is clear enough, I did what I could! and no I don't think this is just the 'waves of the pool'.
View attachment 229952
Thoughts?
If my sister took the pictures of me she’d be like wtf when i posted it knowing what it actually looks like

Reactions: 6