Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two minutes in to Lidia's new vlog and she's "so stressed" because she needs some new clothes for three nights in Manchester. House of CB and oh polly are kindly gifting her some outfits but what if they have the audacity to arrive after she's on the train??? She might do damage control and order some outfits herself or does she "completely risk it", despite having literally a second bedroom full of clothes. She might not even have time to go to the tailors to pick up a skirt before her MIDDAY train!!!!!!!!

Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Can someone direct be to the thread about her and Soph’s ex? I read about it somewhere

Didn't screenshot but she deleted a comment telling her (correctly) that the mask rule on trains doesn't mean you can take it off midway. She pulls it down to vlog on the train and in shops.

Reactions: 2
Two minutes in to Lidia's new vlog and she's "so stressed" because she needs some new clothes for three nights in Manchester. House of CB and oh polly are kindly gifting her some outfits but what if they have the audacity to arrive after she's on the train??? She might do damage control and order some outfits herself or does she "completely risk it", despite having literally a second bedroom full of clothes. She might not even have time to go to the tailors to pick up a skirt before her MIDDAY train!!!!!!!!

Give me strength.
I literally came on here to say this, I can’t believe she thinks that is something to be genuinely stressed about. Wear something you already bloody have!

Reactions: 5
so much of that vlog made me fume i don't know how i got through it.
1) making out her life is such a hardship because her gifted clothes won't arrive in time and she's had to order other things because she can't possibly wear something from cinzia's ex tit tip
2) "oh i ordered clothes to the hotel but i've got something else to wear now so i'll have to send it straight back" yeah no bother about the carbon footprint getting it delivered to and from or the fact that the majority of returns actually end up in landfill luv
3) has she ever heard of an iron
4) "i've got my mask to wear in the salon"... proceeds to not wear it in the salon. i know it was her dad doing her hair but that's hardly considerate to those around her. same applies to when she kept taking it off on the train and in shops so "we can hear her"... plenty of people have managed to vlog just fine while wearing a mask
5) didn't bother to credit the people she copied her nails from
6) "i'll have to change my lockscreen because people might think i have a boyfriend" just proves she does everything for male attention
7) constant pouting and posing as always
8) it's never been more obvious that she edits her waist and jawline in pictures, making her look sooo far from reality. it's sad really

at least she didn't steal too much of sophia and cinzia's content but crikey, what was the point of that trip!!!
also sophia looked so knackered when she arrived lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow that whole thing about ordering clothes to the hotel seems so unnecessary and ridiculous to me when she literally has so many oh Polly and house of CB dresses already. God forbid she re-wore something on a night out! I can't imagine Sophia & Cinzia 'stressing' and going to those lengths tbh.

Reactions: 4
I cannot see his living in halls at all 🤣 And if she did it would be such a shock to her system. Didn’t she say she already has friends who are going to uni in Manc? Maybe she is trying to organise flat/house sharing with them?

Reactions: 1
I can't comprehend how entitled and privileged she is. We are going through a pandemic and even if we weren't... this is what's stressing her out?!

Give me strength.

Reactions: 4
She really tries to act boujee but she’s just messy and gross. She’ll think acting boujee at uni will impress everyone when in reality people will just laugh at her trying too hard

Reactions: 10
Everything about her is grotty, arrogant, whiney. I find her so unlikeable. I much prefer cinzia and marianna.
and I don’t know who told her she’s hot.. cause she really isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else confused.. she cut her fringe and hated it and her dad ‘tried to fix it’ but didn’t do it how she likes it so she just ‘had’ to go to the salon.. and then in the salon her dad was shown to do her hair?🤣 confused the hell out of me

Reactions: 6
Has she ever mentioned what she will be studying at uni btw, or what she wants to do with her degree. Would be quite interesting to know.