Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last video feels like she’s answering most of the stuff we discuss here like her moving to uni etc

Reactions: 1
Here's the summary of her newest vlog:
  • Lid's Magical Manchester life starts at the end of September. Ready for the tit show. 🙊
  • She still doesn't know what "color accent" she should have in her uni room. Is she serious....anyways.
  • "The girls" are taking her away for her bday and she NEEDS a birthday dress (btw, she loooooved Kylie's bday dress and wanted to get the same one. shocking)
  • She tried to open a separate bank account as a "student account" with Santander, and it got rejected because she couldn't have two simultaneous bank accounts (if she says "wow adulting things" one more time i'm gonna lose my tit)
  • She thinks it's sooo crazy that people would want to buy something that "SHE DESIGNED" (hello???? weren't those designs on every single instagram page way before her "line"? hard work, people, hard work)
  • She ended up ordering two bday dresses from Revolve, even though she openly admitted having "leftover" outfits from France she could wear. Sustainable queen 😍
Anyways, bored to death as always. I took one for the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's the summary of her newest vlog:
  • Lid's Magical Manchester life starts at the end of September. Ready for the tit show. 🙊
  • She still doesn't know what "color accent" she should have in her uni room. Is she serious....anyways.
  • "The girls" are taking her away for her bday and she NEEDS a birthday dress (btw, she loooooved Kylie's bday dress and wanted to get the same one. shocking)
  • She tried to open a separate bank account as a "student account" with Santander, and it got rejected because she couldn't have two simultaneous bank accounts (if she says "wow adulting things" one more time i'm gonna lose my tit)
  • She thinks it's sooo crazy that people would want to buy something that "SHE DESIGNED" (hello???? weren't those designs on every single instagram page way before her "line"? hard work, people, hard work)
  • She ended up ordering two bday dresses from Revolve, even though she openly admitted having "leftover" outfits from France she could wear. Sustainable queen 😍
Anyways, bored to death as always. I took one for the team.
Hahahaha I’m still watching it and watching her talk about feta FFS 😂😂😂😂

Just watched the new video. I'm surprised she's even applying for a student loan, Miss Money Bags herself selling phone cases for £25 a pop

Reactions: 4
Just watched the new video. I'm surprised she's even applying for a student loan, Miss Money Bags herself selling phone cases for £25 a pop
She won’t get a very big one anyway seeing as her parents are loaded. Hopefully HMRevenue also take into account all her earnings and she doesn’t get away with hiding them seeing as shes self employed!

I really want to know what uni accom she’s going in. I hope it’s regular halls just to see her reaction

Reactions: 4
Lidia came up with the poll question for The Girls Bathroom this week.

The question she apparently said instantly was "Have you ever noticed a friend low key copying you?"

The self-awareness is low with this one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lidia came up with the poll question for The Girls Bathroom this week.

The question she apparently said instantly was "Have you ever noticed a friend low key copying you?"

The self-awareness is low with this one.
She has GOT to be taking the piss?!?!?!

omg have you seen her latest nails?? There is a '2' and a '0' on each nail which I think is the tackiest thing ever??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200826_203603.jpg
Screenshot_20200826_203630.jpg
Screenshot_20200826_203643.jpg
Screenshot_20200826_203706.jpg
Screenshot_20200826_203943.jpg

Just noticed Lidia liked this post from celebface about Bella photoshopping. Maybe she's trying to get featured.

Edit: sorry the images came out big, I thought they'd be little attachments!

Reactions: 3
I know they're sisters but she looks identical to Cinzia in that brown bikini pic. Must be the new lips

She probably thought she was doing something there... but nah wtf 😂

I'm all for being extra too but the design is just so meh?!

• Haha
She probably thought she was doing something there... but nah wtf 😂

I'm all for being extra too but the design is just so meh?!
Honestly would look better as a ombré or a French tip. The slight angular swipe is so weird. Be different but make it look nice 😂

annoys me how everytime she talks about a series she nearly gives spoilers away, why can't she just say she likes it and thats it:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5