Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cabbagepatchbaby

Is anyone else looking forward to her going to uni just cause she won't be in as many Sophia and Cinzia Videos 😂 just get the vibe that Sophia hates her following them everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 22

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
this made me laugh like is the weather drastically different between Nottingham and Manchester? it's the end of September so the weather is generally getting colder and darker everywhere I don't think it's a Manchester exclusive thing

IMG_6508.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kinderbuen0

Sophia is blessed with a good bod but cinzia and Lidia just weren’t, which is absolutely fine!! but they don’t rock it or embrace it which is mad because anyone who watches their vlogs will know they don’t even look like that IRL.
Lol I think I’d edit my pics too if I read something like that. I think their bodies are super normal, Sophia’s body is just ridic. I do think Cinzia has been embracing her body more, I think she looks really good tbh but I’m awful at spotting editing. Lidia seems to have the same body type but she eats like crap and doesn’t dress to flatter her body. Just squeezes herself in the tightest dresses that do nothing for her. Or has her shirt wide open with a maternity bra on. Needs to leave all that house and cb behind and find things that actually flatter her body so she doesn’t have to edit so much.

• Heart

hannahbanana1988

Lol did anyone see Lidia's story? She uploaded a video on IG story of her and Cinzia checking themselves out in the camera and Mari in the background saying "you're always on your phone can't we just have a nice fucking walk" with the caption THE AUDACITY.

Two minutes later it's been deleted and the same video has been uploaded on mute with no caption. Ffs!

• Haha

elliepassion

Chatty Member
She got the silk shirt in a 14 because she likes her shirts to be “ridiculously oversized” sure hun

• Haha

blacksky

1. Yeah Lidia, you've only said it's your birthday on Tuesday like 80 times in the past 2 days
2. Does this girl own an iron? Does she know steamers exist? jesus christ the state of these clothes
IMG_4685.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

hwx98

She’s really giving it a good go trying to make uni life look aesthetically pleasing, standard tomato pasta and a bit of grated cheddar attempting to be story worthy...got to give it to the girl hahahaha

• Haha

silhouettes123

Bit off topic but is anyone sick of the constant Italy references from Lidia and Cinzia. Like they think being half Italian is a personality and makes them special. Feel like every video they say something about Italy and I don't know it just seems so fake. Like it's always just about pasta, positano, lemons and the markets? Which conveniently fits in nicely with their instagram aesthetic. Obviously their Dad is Italian and they've spent a lot of their childhood going on holiday to Italy but feels like we're constantly being reminded all the time. Like with Lidia mentioning it again in tonight's haul.

It's good to be proud but I don't know I find it quite irritating. Feel like they've ramped it up even more over the past couple of years.

Pipxx

Long time lurker..
Anyone notice on lidia’s newest ‘night time routine’ vlog the sizes she had in her asos basket were size 12.. Not the 6 she usually mentions
No shade as I’m a 12 myself but it would be nice to have some honesty🤷🏼‍♀️

rainonme

Chatty Member
it is honestly painful trying to get through her vlogs, she just poses and pouts the whole time. no wonder olivia is her best mate, both as dull and vain as each other.

also "well-deserved getaway" ... what the fuck have they done exactly to deserve a getaway?! a break from endless online shopping, facetuning pics and pretending to be the next mary berry? it's an insult to all the people that have held the country up during lockdown. their whole life is a break, fucking cheek of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Mooms

Chatty Member
Lots of negative comments about Boohoo being investigated for modern day slavery on her latest vid, rightly so too ! How can you be comfortable supporting and being paid by a brand who doesn’t even pay their own workers

• Heart

Rachel92

It annoys me how Lidia is always like she’s proud of how her channel has grown. Like yeah fair enough but that growth wasn’t down to you, it came off the back of your sisters channel and fame. Take olivia neill for example, she wasn’t in with other youtubers. She grew on her own and gained subscribers through hard work and genuinely being different. Not a copy of someone else’s channel!!

Cabbagepatchbaby

Anyone remember a while back Mari putting something up about feeling left out honestly get the vibe that Lidia is the one who likes to leave Mari out cause during the start of lockdown when she couldnt see ciniza she was spending loads of time with mari but since she's been able to see ciniza she dosnt bother with mari, like mari and ciniza have loads of movie nights together feel sorry for mari having to deal with lidia all the time

rainonme

Chatty Member
Just wow. That amount of consumption is disgusting. It hasn’t even been a full week, on Instagram it shows they left 4 days ago. Consumerism at its worst
ridiculously unnecessary and harmful in a number of ways but also SO tone deaf considering the amount of people that have lost their jobs and are wondering where their next meal is going to come from. parcels upon parcels of unneeded tosh bought with money they've barely had to get out of bed to make (or even worse #gifted). i hope this culture of constant showing off in the name of ~content dies off asap because it's so tasteless in any environment but especially now! can't stand the feckless morons

• Heart

rainonme

Chatty Member
so much of that vlog made me fume i don't know how i got through it.
1) making out her life is such a hardship because her gifted clothes won't arrive in time and she's had to order other things because she can't possibly wear something from cinzia's ex shit tip
2) "oh i ordered clothes to the hotel but i've got something else to wear now so i'll have to send it straight back" yeah no bother about the carbon footprint getting it delivered to and from or the fact that the majority of returns actually end up in landfill luv
3) has she ever heard of an iron
4) "i've got my mask to wear in the salon"... proceeds to not wear it in the salon. i know it was her dad doing her hair but that's hardly considerate to those around her. same applies to when she kept taking it off on the train and in shops so "we can hear her"... plenty of people have managed to vlog just fine while wearing a mask
5) didn't bother to credit the people she copied her nails from
6) "i'll have to change my lockscreen because people might think i have a boyfriend" just proves she does everything for male attention
7) constant pouting and posing as always
8) it's never been more obvious that she edits her waist and jawline in pictures, making her look sooo far from reality. it's sad really

at least she didn't steal too much of sophia and cinzia's content but crikey, what was the point of that trip!!!
also sophia looked so knackered when she arrived lol

• Heart
  • Sad