Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lol_oops

That’s what I thought because a gap year would be August - the next September. So she had a good 8 month before March. I think in a vlog she was planning an Ibiza trip but think that got cancelled
It's cause she'd rather eat halloumi fries, poke bowls and go out with liv every Saturday to the same club in a £100 house of cb dress never to be worn again rather than actually ✨traVel ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19

4everb1tchin

She’s really out here exposing Lidia 😂
I hope this doesn’t come across as body shaming but fuck off is she a size 6/8 or a ‘small’, she can’t be. I know clothing sizes can fluctuate between clothing companies but no way is she the sizes she claims to be. I wish her and cinzia would stop lying about what size clothes they wear there’s nothing wrong with being a size 10+

Reactions: 19

littlebtch

When does she say this cba to watch the whole thing
Arouuund 13.50 ish I think x

Also she can actually piss off saying 'we had such a hectic day yesterday we were soooo tired so nice to just relax by the pool today' you have done literally fuck all on a lovely holiday that a lot of people couldn't afford anyway let alone on a year that has meant loads of people have lost jobs/are being fucked by the recession?? Like soooo tone deaf how does she not realise this?? :sick:

Edit: Fuckin hell now she's calling it an 'R and R' day, recovery from what??? The expensive meal, the boujee beach club, the beautiful italian setting?? Also wouldn't normally comment on this but she's pissed me right off - why does she keep mentioning being a 20 year old as if her birthday is some milestone event in everyone's calendars ughhhh shutupppppp

Reactions: 18

Rachel92

Seeing all Lidia’s stories about her get away has, I wouldn’t say annoyed me, but doesn’t sit with me right. The way she made a thing about not being on holiday since February. There are so many people that never get to go on holiday, whether that be because of money or due to perhaps an illness. All these influencers take the constant holidays for granted, resulting in them being disappointed when they can’t go on holiday for a few months. Saying this, I have been looking at Elle darbys Instagram stories and I just think she deserves the holiday. She hasn’t complained about not going on holiday and you can tell she is truly grateful for being there. I just feel some influencers come across so ungrateful and really need to get a taste of the real world.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Dying at the fact she’s trying to make her uni halls into an aesthetic/personality trait. You’re not in positano anymore babe 😂
7470065F-F166-437E-8F1E-886695230DEF.jpeg
CCA022E3-50F9-49CE-AC64-41D6F30B0701.jpeg

• Haha

Peachy_R

I knew she would be even more irritating once she went to uni but I didn’t think it would be this bad she’s acting like she’s having a whole New York/Paris university moment🙂 it’s literally just Manchester darling there’s crackheads and people taking spice on every street (I live in Manchester I’m not bashing it haha)

• Haha

elliepassion

Chatty Member
Guyss sophia and cinzia's thread is where it's at. A girl who knows of all of them has been posting and has said lidia used to go to christians house to see his 'sister' when Christian and Sophia had broken up for a small while. Knew Lidia was always obsessed with male attention, especially from Lewis but clearly from any guy, even if they are taken. I think Lidia thinks she is the 'hot younger sister' but she's not my type.
I find it so odd that Lewis took this photo for her whilst cinzia was away in another country!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

epicmature

Chatty Member
Omg right!! My little sister copies me with a lot of things but now we’re in our early 20’s It has stopped so Lidia copying everything her sister does right down to a very very similar TikTok just seem so so childish to me
She has no personality traits other than being Cinzia’s sister, eating halloumi and being half Italian

Reactions: 17