Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Getting in early with a new thread suggestion:
Leila Stead #8 - Rent’s going up so she needs a new place, time for the next scam from the soulfull space.

I do wonder if the soulfull place (with 2 underscores) will still be around for the next thread, that’s a lot of money for her desperado followers to cough up right before Xmas so I can’t see it being a successful scam in real life - I’m sure we will see “spots selling fast” on her Insta though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

showinguphere

Chatty Member
I wonder if Ding Dong knows how famous he is over here! 😂
It makes me giggle every time I read it. Ding Dong Dion dancing in the kitchen. RIP Ding Dong. It was def a highlight of 2022

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
I love how when one of her followers posts real mum life, showing how completely out of touch Tarah is with the real world, she replies with her sanctimonious ‘I get it all done before 6am’. Fuck off Tarah you dead beat.
029371D5-58C1-4518-AA86-037602F207BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
So Leila has put a message up every day for the last 3 days because she is supposedly so incredibly sick that she had to cancel all of her pre-paid, non-refundable readings and refused to respond to DMs - BUT - she felt well enough to record a podcast and have a fun girls shopping day out with Crystal. Got it. And these fraudsters have the balls to cry about being called out for their lies? Always working an angle, alway scamming those two are.

When I tell you they are absolutely GIDDY over all of the engagement they think they’re going to be getting from this. They pounced on this so fast! 😂 (boo hoo, we’re being bullied 😭) They are both master manipulators and exploiters, that’s for damn sure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

canteven

She’s being doing this for how long? Now she’s releasing a Masterclass??? Isn’t this something you would accept from someone who has years of experience? All these woowoo wannabes releasing Masterclasses - it’s just a cash grab

• Sick
  • Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
Lies: “oh, I’m getting like… a girl”
Nat: “I had a half sister…”
Lies: “was she like a teenager?”
Nat: “no, she was thirty.”
Lies: “hmmm oh ok, was she… I hate to say it, but quite immature?”
Nat: *blank look*
Lies: “like a narky, whingy bitch”
Nat: “Well I hardly knew her. But I guess so. She wrote me a mean text before she died.”

• Wow
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Damn, Tilly looks like she’s half dead already. She looks miserable.
She couldn’t just let that poor pitiful thing pass peacefully, could she?
She had to move in a rambunctious status puppy to get all of her attention and engagement on the ‘gram.
By the look on Tilly’s face, I think we all know what she’s thinking …

C11D776D-CA8D-4AD1-9E5F-CE27FFEC02F1.jpeg

• Haha

canteven

She checked her bank account and it probably has $500 in it - successful people don’t need to be bragging or constantly talking about money. This is all to appear successful it’s not real

accountaNILity

Booked out until December, over 50 in the waitlist, she answered 63 questions but averages 10-15 comments per post if that
Look I wagged most of maths because I hated my teacher but something isn’t adding up here

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
What, like ever again? She’s got all the charm and breeding of a cur dog.

What’s wrong with saying I’m not feeling well so I’ll be delayed in my responses, please bear with me?

View attachment 1734396

What do we think, she’s trying to avoid someone who has been trying to reschedule with her but she doesn’t want to work or give them their money back?
How did she not see this coming if she were psychic?
My god she has a really deficient immune system, constantly sick!

• Haha
The Ding Dong season was so entertaining. The whole repost of the psychic who knew they were meant to be together, declarations of their ‘new family’ just two weeks in, dancing in the granny robe for the ‘gram, her delight over the period basket and then the dream store she leased that he was going to refurbish for her which had always been her dream…it was such a quick season.

Who would have thought just a three day road trip later that she would suddenly be a nude psychic?!

• Haha

Stay Classy

JFC! This is crazier than than the photography masterclass. And what a stupid time to start a 6 week masterclass? 1/12? Right before/during Xmas, holidays. What an idiot! She is so desperate for money, maybe she’s got a balloon payment on her car coming up or something. And obviously in a rush for this cash grab, hasn’t finished the website, several pages like this…. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow