Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch is going to be responsible for breaking up relationships.
But by saying that you're implying that the questions are all real & not fake as many of us think. She probably thinks she's getting away with posting alllllll these questions to herself.

Clearly, Tarah does not know anyone who struggles with generalised anxiety. It’s a medical condition you fuckwit. A ‘reading’ will do duck all, this person needs a psychologist and a doctor.

View attachment 1691536
We don't even know if this is a real question from a real person & not made up.

Reactions: 2
The single parent pension you are scamming whilst 'making so much cash' is not a savings plan you moron.
I hope whomever said that they were reporting her to Centrelink includes this screenshot …

Didn’t she say she couldn’t keep Lincoln? Why? If you couldn’t keep him why get a puppy?
She couldn’t keep Lincoln because she was only fostering him and another family adopted him.

But by saying that you're implying that the questions are all real & not fake as many of us think. She probably thinks she's getting away with posting alllllll these questions to herself.

No doubt that most, if not all, of the questions are fake but her responses are indicative of the tit she would say in an actual reading. And it’s really dangerous, as we’ve all noted. Whether it be precarious relationships that she will sink, women yearning to be mums desperately hoping for some good news that she will lead on or the bereaved looking for a little solace that she tells them their brother’s friends murdered them (shocking as duck!). She’s playing with fire.

My guess is that she will be flush with cash for a little while as the remaining brainless followers she has book readings with her out of curiosity. Eventually though that will putter out as people realize she is a fraud and she doesn’t get repeat bookings. Remember, she is still shadowbanned thanks to her anti-vaxxer lunacy. She does not have the opportunity to grow her insta audience. Every shady endeavor she plans will have an expiration date because she will never have a fresh audience to target. This expiration date may last a little longer than the others but it will surely come.

I think I gave this scam 3-6 months in our first round of predictions. I’ll extend that since she is also launching her “master class” scam. I’ll put money on 6-9 months until she’s back to hawking cheap jewelry and nudist photo shoots.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Look, it probably is totally made up. But anyone else seeing this might think the solution to their anxiety problem is ‘soul healing’ which is BS. Anxiety doesn’t work like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1691989 No one can teach you but my masterclass is coming soon!

THIS. witch.
Surely she is trolling us?! She has to be?!

Is she honestly claiming that she can bleeping sign and read braille?!?!?

I say this with genuine concern, she needs to be medicated or at least looked at. The superiority complex?! The lies?! The bullshit has got to stop.

Look, it probably is totally made up. But anyone else seeing this might think the solution to their anxiety problem is ‘soul healing’ which is BS. Anxiety doesn’t work like that.
Point taken, thank you. And I agree with that because I suffer from anxiety.

Reactions: 5
Clearly, Tarah does not know anyone who struggles with generalised anxiety. It’s a medical condition you fuckwit. A ‘reading’ will do duck all, this person needs a psychologist and a doctor.

View attachment 1691536
Jesus bleeping Christ. What utter bullshit. My husband suffers from anxiety and I can tell you it’s not because his “soul is out of alignment” 🙄 what a deadshit. This absolute garbage is so bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 9
Point taken, thank you. And I agree with that because I suffer from anxiety.
Me too, along with panic disorder. I wish it was easy as a bloody ‘soul healing’ session 🙄🙄🙄. I’ve spent a tit load of money on psychologists over the past decade and it’s been so worth it. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, not even tarah

The proof is in my testimonies! (which are all fake and can’t be confirmed by anyone who isn’t also a grifter and scam artist). Funnily enough, the person commenting is also a mentor/healer/scam artist 😅
B13B69BC-40FF-4AE8-9B0D-58868B4E13F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jesus bleeping Christ. What utter bullshit. My husband suffers from anxiety and I can tell you it’s not because his “soul is out of alignment” 🙄 what a deadshit. This absolute garbage is so bleeping dangerous.
This! Not to mention all her advice to those who have messaged and are TTC

Reactions: 3
Check out how defensive this post is. She is obviously receiving some backlash or maybe she’s just had a fresh read of Tattle. Hi Tarah!
My favourite part is:
“If you can't understand my spirituality l'm okay with that, we sometimes fear what we can't understand and l'm okay with that too.”
🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too, along with panic disorder. I wish it was easy as a bloody ‘soul healing’ session 🙄🙄🙄. I’ve spent a tit load of money on psychologists over the past decade and it’s been so worth it. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, not even tarah

The proof is in my testimonies! (which are all fake and can’t be confirmed by anyone who isn’t also a grifter and scam artist). Funnily enough, the person commenting is also a mentor/healer/scam artist 😅
View attachment 1692203
the proof is in her availability??
Baby girl I do not think that means what you think it means.

• Haha
Check out how defensive this post is. She is obviously receiving some backlash or maybe she’s just had a fresh read of Tattle. Hi Tarah!
My favourite part is:
“If you can't understand my spirituality l'm okay with that, we sometimes fear what we can't understand and l'm okay with that too.”
🥴🥴🥴
Hang on…she doesn’t use “cards”? Didn’t one of her testimonials say “that last card was so accurate” ????

• Haha
My favourite part is:
🥴🥴🥴
My, my. How testy she is!! 😂😂

Okay Tarah, do another LIVE reading then. Show us you're the REAL DEAL. Heck, maybe you should do 2 or 3 of them, just to shut us all up. Your testimonials are FAKE, just like YOU!!

• Haha
How the duck she has the absolute gall to wade into the hell for people trying to conceive, as well as those who’ve lost babies. Hope you have a conscience Tarah, you conniving tit.

Booked out until December, over 50 in the waitlist, she answered 63 questions but averages 10-15 comments per post if that
Look I wagged most of maths because I hated my teacher but something isn’t adding up here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1691989 No one can teach you but my masterclass is coming soon!

THIS. witch.
Sigh. I’m so curious as to what she’s going to cover in this “Masterclass” and how much she charges. I’ve been to mediumship workshops years ago at a spiritual church on the GC and it was FREE. I suspect she’s been to a similar workshop and she’s going to try rip it off and charge bonza prices to pass on knowledge from actual real and experienced mediums.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, Ash, you’re as big of twit as Leila.

Scepticism doesn’t prove fear, scarcity and avoidance, it proves you’re not a stupid pushover. I know that’s confronting and uncomfortable for frauds like you and Leila but maybe you should “actually use those feelings as a beautiful portal to unpack what is actually going on for you”, you bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.