Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we do bets on how long the psychic phase will last?
This was my guess a month ago and she started her psychic scam in mid-September. So, if my guess is correct, that would put my projection at her pretending that the readings are super successful anywhere from December though March, to hype the roll out of her mentoring course, and then they both slowly die out from there.

F6442539-89F6-416A-BD76-D1E04402B34E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried. Got about 15 mins in and couldn't listen to anymore

Quick recap

She says life is short 7 times
She says she does 4-7 readings a day
She says she connects with hundreds of people a week
She says she needs to holiday more and see the world
She says she has a superpower

I need to go and wash my ears out now - that was rough listening to her voice

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I tried. Got about 15 mins in and couldn't listen to anymore

Quick recap

She says life is short 7 times
She says she does 4-7 readings a day
She says she connects with hundreds of people a week
She says she needs to holiday more and see the world
She says she has a superpower

I need to go and wash my ears out now - that was rough listening to her voice
Thank you for your service! 🫶🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was my guess a month ago and she started her psychic scam in mid-September. So, if my guess is correct, that would put my projection at her pretending that the readings are super successful anywhere from December though March, to hype the roll out of her mentoring course, and then they both slowly die out from there.

View attachment 1734352
Are you sure you’re not psychic everydaysasoulday! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bang on the money there I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What, like ever again? She’s got all the charm and breeding of a cur dog.

What’s wrong with saying I’m not feeling well so I’ll be delayed in my responses, please bear with me?

F448E4A6-436F-441E-BA34-054756967EA8.jpeg

What do we think, she’s trying to avoid someone who has been trying to reschedule with her but she doesn’t want to work or give them their money back?

Reactions: 15

What’s wrong with saying I’m not feeling well so I’ll be delayed in my responses, please bear with me?

View attachment 1734396

What do we think, she’s trying to avoid someone who has been trying to reschedule with her but she doesn’t want to work or give them their money back?
How did she not see this coming if she were psychic?
My god she has a really deficient immune system, constantly sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did she not see this coming if she were psychic?
My god she has a really deficient immune system, constantly sick!
I‘m sure it’s because it‘s so draining connecting with hundreds of people a week. The sacrifices she makes for us little people 😇 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1734396

Damn! I was about to contact her for an emergency reading, my pet goldfish is about to pass over 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So 4-7 readings per day!? But claims to connect with hundreds weekly!?

Maths is not her strong point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s her Centrelink mutual obligation meeting day. 😀

Wonder if she has shared with them that she is completing 4-7 cash in hand readings per day?

• Haha
It’s her Centrelink mutual obligation meeting day. 😀

Wonder if she has shared with them that she is completing 4-7 cash in hand readings per day?
Someone doesn’t bank $16k/mth (conservative estimate on 4x30min readings x5 days) and not be in a position to buy a bleeping mansion in real Byron (not to be confused with the area Crystal lives in).
The proof is in the pudding - or in this case, in her surroundings. If in say, 6mths, she has not bought a house with the MASSIVE deposit she would’ve saved and furnished it with half decent furniture (not Big W chairs and ikea stools) THEN I’ll actually believe that she’s actually been working at all.

Someone doesn’t bank $16k/mth (conservative estimate on 4x30min readings x5 days) and not be in a position to buy a bleeping mansion in real Byron (not to be confused with the area Crystal lives in).
The proof is in the pudding - or in this case, in her surroundings. If in say, 6mths, she has not bought a house with the MASSIVE deposit she would’ve saved and furnished it with half decent furniture (not Big W chairs and ikea stools) THEN I’ll actually believe that she’s actually been working at all.
So true and if this even started happening I would 100% put my money on it being from an only fans account and not people paying for her bogus readings 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The sad thing is she didn’t even get attention for a nude photo on public Insta so she might be out of luck with Only Fans 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, this flog is a liar and a fraud. She doesn’t have this many clients else she wouldn’t be advertising all day every day she would be too busy. She is so sketchy and everyone knows it. Just meet another sucker on a dating site and disappear while he fills up your period box you stupid cow!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I give it less than 6 months and she will no longer be tuning into her psychic abilities and will have had a clearing done to close the portal.
it’s just too exhausting guys and making her sick. Bathtime is no longer enjoyable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s face it, this flog is a liar and a fraud. She doesn’t have this many clients else she wouldn’t be advertising all day every day she would be too busy. She is so sketchy and everyone knows it. Just meet another sucker on a dating site and disappear while he fills up your period box you stupid cow!!
Whaaaat? Are you doubting the honesty of a woman that looks like this in real life …

8E68B3C4-403B-4089-931E-F24D8B5C6104.jpeg

… but wants you to believe she looks like this???

571CDE0D-58D1-478C-8086-D385D2F9047A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.