Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_the_kids

16.10.22 - she has zero bookings for November as of today, according to her online booking system.

She has also gone ahead today, ahead of her price hike, and limited comments for all posts, so that no one can call her out.

She’s terrified. Raising the prices a week after launching her new scam is to try steal as much money from victims as she can before the gig is up. She knows her luck has run out and so it’s go big before going to jail. No one is buying her weak justification for raising prices. No one.

The medium I’ve seen a few times over the last decade has been doing this for over 20 YEARS, has her own academy where she’s been teaching all over the world for years and even she only charges $220 for an hour.

She’s such a joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

J0J0

VIP Member
Yes Tarah. What a magical Big W piece. Don’t go having another stroke now

EEEF5CA4-5EB6-4794-B86B-575C7092D89F.jpeg

• Haha

Stay Classy

Yeh right, Tarah, organic food. She can afford it now cause she earns $5,000 a week grifting.

What about the poisons in her face? 😂

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that she set this “scam” insta up herself as another way to scam people…

A63B4696-0D04-461B-8A36-FF59F8FA1D60.jpeg

That guys comment is spot on! As soon as I read her post I came straight here to say the same thing. So many things can factor in to why someone might feel insecure and worried about their partner’s ‘intentions’. Betrayal trauma for example, causes confusion between a gut feeling and past triggers. But she wouldn’t understand that, because to her all men are evil and cheaters and if she can’t have a happy relationship, no one else can.
Yet psychic Liela of the light knew that DingDong was the one after being with him for 3 seconds. Her iNtUitIoN told her that he was the bestest man. Even Ever knew and thanked her for bringing forth the bestest man to be her new Daddy. Her iNtUiTioN was spot on! She trusted her gUt and look at her now! All alone and grifting her way through life. So spot on. So in aLiGnmEnt.

J0J0

VIP Member
This is what she did with her afternoon. I cannot stand this woman!
Do you know her? This is from her accounts for friends and family 👀
Man you triggered her big time. Hit a nerve because everything you said was 100% bang on the money! I’m off to report her to centrelink 🎉

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What, like ever again? She’s got all the charm and breeding of a cur dog.

What’s wrong with saying I’m not feeling well so I’ll be delayed in my responses, please bear with me?

F448E4A6-436F-441E-BA34-054756967EA8.jpeg

What do we think, she’s trying to avoid someone who has been trying to reschedule with her but she doesn’t want to work or give them their money back?

tictactoehighandlow

Over 50 people on her waitlisted but only one comment on that post from a lady saying she can’t get through to her on DM’s 😂 surely even the most guilable people can see she’s full of shit
50 people on the wait list but only 40 likes on her post 😂 they’re really thumping the door down.

• Haha

delicioustrifle

Surely a decent booking system would have a wait list function, then people would be automatically contacted in order. But then I also wouldn’t be booking appts back to back with not even a 5 minute buffer.

Maybe I just don’t quite know how to do the damn thing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

If there really was a wait list, wouldn't you contact number 1 and 2 on the wait list to offer them the appointments? And if they couldn't attend, work your way down the list of 50 people? Isn't that how a waitlist works?

Her anonymous reviews are funny too, considering they are all through direct message. I have a friend of a friend who does readings and she is always tagged in posts from clients on her socials, singing her praises and saying how accurate the reading was. It's weird that Lies clients all keep their feedback so private.

• Haha

clearharper

Chatty Member
I give it less than 6 months and she will no longer be tuning into her psychic abilities and will have had a clearing done to close the portal.
it’s just too exhausting guys and making her sick. Bathtime is no longer enjoyable

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
You would think professionally it is in her best interest to actually honour something for the scammed people? If infact it is real and they were scammed and they were contacted by a Nigerian crime syndicate and they did hand over money to an unknown psychic on Instagram, surely we are not talking hundreds of people? Surely she can express how it's fake, it's not her blah blah but instead of saying 'tough titties, not my problem' she could have expressed actual 'good vibes' and given them just one of her 15 minute dribbles of bullshit. Wouldn't that be good business sense? She could do it from the bath if she's that strapped for time (we know she's not). But no, instead of looking at it as a positive to potentially bring in more clients who could refer her to their followers, she's just shutting them down. They definitely aren't going to hand over more cash to her then in the future are they.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Wow tarah is such an amazing human giving back the cost of the reading - really she just gave up half hour of her time.
When she’s just dropped a few thousand dollars for a dog, it makes her paltry “contribution” of just refunding this woman’s money pretty fucking despicable.

You’re bragging every chance you get about rolling in the dough (like the classless clown you are). Give her $1,000 bucks, ya cunt. That’s just a couple of hours work for you isn’t it? Women rising for women, aye? You mean other women are rising for her, you’re just taking credit for it. And using it for content and engagement. Fucking parasite.

Attachments

clearharper

Chatty Member
Coaching is the biggest money spinning industry out there (I have friends that are coaches - but my friends are people with actual qualifications that have decided to branch out in their fields because, well, coaching just pays! Eg - financial planner turned money mindset guru - all in the effing keyword apparently!)
That’s why Lies is banging on about the money and sharing the questions from followers about whether she can teach how to tap into your psychic medium. Coaching the cash cow. Let’s not forgot every single coach has a disclaimer that if their teachings do not work it’s your fault as you haven’t done the work properly. So it’s all on you.
It’s her biggest scam to date - girlfriend can’t stick to anything for more than a few months - predicting a total body psychotic breakdown and she will have to stop soon. Hopefully ACA get to her first.
who’s taking one for the team? I’lll gladly send you some money to help pay.
I know people that have had shoots done with Lies because they liked her “aesthetic” and said she had no stuffing clue how to direct anyone in a shoot. Photos turned out nice but it was a nightmare getting the shots and they waited forever for their edited photos with excuse after excuse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I am so f#*king over the bullshit woke speak these nuffies all churn out.

No one ‘holds you’ as you enter a space.

Get the f%#k over yourselves. Speak like a normal human.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
"I have no physical products and nothing tangible to show this is the only way to get clients to actually see what I can do."

Except, they can’t see what you do because none of this effusive praise is actually signed, is it Leila? There is no proof that you’ve done these readings or that these people are real. Not one of these thrilled customers was so excited about her reading that she bothered to make her way to your page and leave some comments on your posts. 🤔

Lying lunatic.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
It's SO obvious she wrote this testimonial herself. The dead giveaway to me is the "The beautiful space she held for me". I'd only ever heard Tarah say that (which I've always hated & rolled my eyes at 🙄) & suddenly it's also there in these "testimonials". What a coinkydink, Tarah, you complete and utter disgusting piece of crap.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart