Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is off her fuckin head. I have no doubt at all that she hears these voices. But darl, this ain’t having clairvoyancey, this is mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t been bothering with Tarah lately as her latest physic scam has repulsed me beyond belief!!! BUT, I have a broken foot so here I am.. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck . Unemployed scumbag Tarah clearly has been watching too much John Edwards and the likes…this is absolute dribble. Also, anyone with half a brain knows Covid isn’t over . Just because she can air her bunions out in a cinemas unvaccinated does NOT mean anyone thinks its over. Do you guys remember when you were a kid and would be sleeping in the lounge with the TV on and the midnight physics would be on taking calls, that’s clearly where she’s getting her inspo.
This isn’t remotely vague at all 🙄

It’s also impossible to make predictions on this scale on a collective level - there are too many variables. Economist and analysts in the real world (not the fantasy one Liela lives in) use the aid of models to make predictions and even then they can’t predict with any true certainty because of the conflict between law of probability and law of possibility.

I am HOWLING at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shut the duck up Leila.
What the actual duck. Now she can give medical advice based off a Q&A box.
She is so fucked in the head. I agree with the previous poster who said she is hearing voices, but it is mental illness. She honestly must just be so so unwell. Poor poor Ever 😢

Reactions: 16
I really think a lot of them are herself asking them. But that’s usually the case 😂 in so many of the questions the comma’s are all in the same parts of the sentence. And constantly asking questions to the question 😂 she asked was it from an accident? Was it cancer? Was it his leg? Give it up TaraH. Anyone could write responses like that from the questions that were asked. You’re probably the worse fake psychic ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t been bothering with Tarah lately as her latest physic scam has repulsed me beyond belief!!! BUT, I have a broken foot so here I am.. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck . Unemployed scumbag Tarah clearly has been watching too much John Edwards and the likes…this is absolute dribble. Also, anyone with half a brain knows Covid isn’t over . Just because she can air her bunions out in a cinemas unvaccinated does NOT mean anyone thinks its over. Do you guys remember when you were a kid and would be sleeping in the lounge with the TV on and the midnight physics would be on taking calls, that’s clearly where she’s getting her inspo.
Astrologically, there will be a change? No tit you absolute dumbass - every day there’s changes in astrology 🤣

Still working hard to seem believable hey Lies? It’s not working 🥰

Excited for the testimonial from ‘Tiffany’ though! I’m no psychic but I can tell you already she will be ‘blown away by how much Leila knew’ 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really think a lot of them are herself asking them. But that’s usually the case 😂 in so many of the questions the comma’s are all in the same parts of the sentence. And constantly asking questions to the question 😂 she asked was it from an accident? Was it cancer? Was it his leg? Give it up TaraH. Anyone could responses like that from the questions that were asked. You’re probably the worse fake psychic ever.
This one had me laughing out loud, especially these parts:

"A little light beam is sent up" & "it shows your people".... 😆😆😆 Girlfriend has been watching too much sci-fi or something!!

And it's absolute BULLSHIT that she can be this psychic to this degree out of nowhere!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one had me laughing out loud, especially these parts:

"A little light beam is sent up" & "it shows your people".... 😆😆😆 Girlfriend has been watching too much sci-fi or something!!

And it's absolute BULLSHIT that she can be this psychic to this degree out of nowhere!
Notice, in these Q&As about her psychic abilities she says “if that makes sense” frequently.
It’s Freudian, as if she knows she’s completely full of tit and is not coming across as believable but doesn’t know how to make it more convincing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Because Tilly is practically dead now she’s not part of the fam anymore.
I was just typing this! Where’s Tilly? She’s carted the new dog with her as a prized member of the family to the family photo shoot. Tilly is just a memory in the rear view mirror at this point. I have no doubt there is nobody and nothing she would be faithful to if being faithful required too much effort on her part or if something cuter, newer and shinier came along. In fact, she’d kick your ass out the door to make room for cuter, newer and shinier, trust!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Don’t tell me she is filming and driving!!! Is she stupid
Definitely filming and driving. No doubt with Ever in the car too 😕

That fake Q&A must have taken her hours to scheme up. If you were so fully booked wouldn’t you use that time for an appointment? Must have been another last minute cancellation that seems to happen so frequently 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely only answers questions with people's profiles on public.. Ive asked "many" questions and she hasn't answers as my profile is private 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because Tilly is practically dead now she’s not part of the fam anymore.
Beige puppy suits her photoshoot better than old black dog. She discards her family members when she doesn’t get anything out of them anymore. Elle, her mum and now the dog. How long before she discards Ever I wonder.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So how does she do reading if you have private FB and insta? Does she become your friend? Then stalk your profile?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.