Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to go on my other account and device more often, I managed to follow her again after being blocked but alas it’s an account I rarely use. I want to get in on the Q&A next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to go on my other account and device more often, I managed to follow her again after being blocked but alas it’s an account I rarely use. I want to get in on the Q&A next time.
You should totally post all kinds of false info on the other account. That way if she responds to one of your questions, or if you schedule in for a reading with her, you’ll know if she has researched you when she starts talking about the planted made-up stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You should totally post all kinds of false info on the other account. That way if she responds to one of your questions, or if you schedule in for a reading with her, you’ll know if she has researched you when she starts talking about the planted made-up stuff.
haha yes you are totally right. I’m going to start planting the seeds now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her guides will regularly steer her away from people not meant for her … except for
* the guy that talked her into getting those tragic, ginormous boobs
* Ever’s dad who left her pregnant
* every guy she’s dated in the last 6 years and blamed for not being able to sustain a relationship
* the person that catfished her, who conned her into sending them pics of her young daughter and nude photos of herself
* the hack she gets her lip filler from
* Dion, who cheated on her with her friend
* her friend, Nicole, who slept with Dion
* the person that sold her that god-awful cheap fake ponytail

Jesus, with guides like that who needs enemies?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted from the beach at 5am. Did she leave Ever at home by herself or did she wake the poor thing up at 4am and drag her out of her warm bed on a Sunday morning for mum to have some soul time at the beach? (We know she’s not with her dad this weekend because she was at the photo shoot yesterday.)

The world revolves around Leila, hey?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Leila, you're such an earth mutha, moon goddess of love, krystal charging en3rgy soul heeeeela.....fu#king LOL
Wake up. Plot how to scam more money from followers as rent on Queenslander dream house has gone up. Drag Ever to the beach for Instagram content for my foot fetish account.

Decide a 7am Q&A would make people believe in ‘my gift’. Post plenty of questions from me to me so I can make up the answers.

Think about how to appear most spiritual on Instagram. It doesn’t matter about being authentic, people need to KNOW I’m spiritual by mammoth word salads and posts of myself looking dreamy aka mentally unstable posting about my spiritual day. Must have tits out for feminine energetic vibes ✨🥰

Scroll on Instagram for followers who have asked questions. Reply only to those with public accounts and compose a vague response that can easily seem believable. Focus on trauma so people believe me, who cares about triggers!

Bath while scheming. Post photo of book in bath, forget book is upside down but who would notice that?

Instagram live - talk frequently about how busy I am and how huge my waitlist is.

Post about a last minute cancellation as feel I’m ready for some scamming. Choose appointment from a public account if any come in.

Cook fatty lamb dinner.

Give Ever the minimum amount of attention possible.

Time for soul sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how when one of her followers posts real mum life, showing how completely out of touch Tarah is with the real world, she replies with her sanctimonious ‘I get it all done before 6am’. duck off Tarah you dead beat.
029371D5-58C1-4518-AA86-037602F207BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wake up. Plot how to scam more money from followers as rent on Queenslander dream house has gone up. Drag Ever to the beach for Instagram content for my foot fetish account.

Decide a 7am Q&A would make people believe in ‘my gift’. Post plenty of questions from me to me so I can make up the answers.

Think about how to appear most spiritual on Instagram. It doesn’t matter about being authentic, people need to KNOW I’m spiritual by mammoth word salads and posts of myself looking dreamy aka mentally unstable posting about my spiritual day. Must have tits out for feminine energetic vibes ✨🥰

Scroll on Instagram for followers who have asked questions. Reply only to those with public accounts and compose a vague response that can easily seem believable. Focus on trauma so people believe me, who cares about triggers!

Bath while scheming. Post photo of book in bath, forget book is upside down but who would notice that?

Instagram live - talk frequently about how busy I am and how huge my waitlist is.

Post about a last minute cancellation as feel I’m ready for some scamming. Choose appointment from a public account if any come in.

Cook fatty lamb dinner.

Give Ever the minimum amount of attention possible.

Time for soul sleep.
You forgot that an essential part of the routine is gazing out of a frosted window 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how when one of her followers posts real mum life, showing how completely out of touch Tarah is with the real world, she replies with her sanctimonious ‘I get it all done before 6am’. duck off Tarah you dead beat.
View attachment 1726488
She can wake up and do all this because she’s a lazy sack of tit who has no reason whatsoever to be tired. Spends everyday at the beach or laying in the bath and does the very bare minimum for her daughter. She’s got literally zero reason to feel tired. So out of touch with most women’s reality this witch with her bleep reply.

Reactions: 13
It's SO obvious she wrote this testimonial herself. The dead giveaway to me is the "The beautiful space she held for me". I'd only ever heard Tarah say that (which I've always hated & rolled my eyes at 🙄) & suddenly it's also there in these "testimonials". What a coinkydink, Tarah, you complete and utter disgusting piece of crap.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"I have no physical products and nothing tangible to show this is the only way to get clients to actually see what I can do."

Except, they can’t see what you do because none of this effusive praise is actually signed, is it Leila? There is no proof that you’ve done these readings or that these people are real. Not one of these thrilled customers was so excited about her reading that she bothered to make her way to your page and leave some comments on your posts. 🤔

Lying lunatic.

Reactions: 14
It's SO obvious she wrote this testimonial herself. The dead giveaway to me is the "The beautiful space she held for me". I'd only ever heard Tarah say that (which I've always hated & rolled my eyes at 🙄) & suddenly it's also there in these "testimonials". What a coinkydink, Tarah, you complete and utter disgusting piece of crap.
'It was an honour to allow you into my life' Does this fake testimonial understand they paid for the services?! An honour?! Fuckkkkk up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she has learned to do the fake testimonial as a received message not a sent one. Ffs

Have you ever known anyone to have so many cancellations? Especially at her prices?
I wonder if anyone has demanded a refund due to her being tit.
I guess the people dumb enough to pay her will be willing to be suckerpunched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
At least she has learned to do the fake testimonial as a received message not a sent one. Ffs

Have you ever known anyone to have so many cancellations? Especially at her prices?
I wonder if anyone has demanded a refund due to her being tit.
I guess the people dumb enough to pay her will be willing to be suckerpunched.
Willing to be suckerpunched - 100%!!
Anybody still giving this blatant thief their money deserves to be ripped off.
Translation for the woo woo idiots out there - it’s the universe telling you you’re a dumb witch and to straighten your tit out.

'It was an honour to allow you into my life' Does this fake testimonial understand they paid for the services?! An honour?! Fuckkkkk up.
It’s very telling, isn’t it? In Leila’s head anybody that she comes in contact with should be honored for the privilege of being in he presence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No way in this economy and Christmas coming up ANYONE is paying this witch $500 an hour for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.