Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought too! $1200 for six weeks is cheap compared to her ridiculous hourly rate. She’s desperately trying to get cash to move or pay the increased rent 😆

Imagine faking a virus for two days then launching a new business, it looks basic AF.

ETA - you would think energetic protection was the first thing she covered, not after she has ‘students’ getting in touch with the dead? Such a fraud 😂
$1200 for a 6 hour GROUP course. With ten in the group.
$12000 for 6 hours of “tuition”.
Assuming she has just copied the tit out of someone’s book or course and she has penned together this “masterclass” in (I’ll be generous here) an hour, that equals $12k for 7 hours work.
Let’s see if she can rustle up ten suckers. I highly doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting in early with a new thread suggestion:
Leila Stead #8 - Rent’s going up so she needs a new place, time for the next scam from the soulfull space.

I do wonder if the soulfull place (with 2 underscores) will still be around for the next thread, that’s a lot of money for her desperado followers to cough up right before Xmas so I can’t see it being a successful scam in real life - I’m sure we will see “spots selling fast” on her Insta though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Assuming she has just copied the tit out of someone’s book or course and she has penned together this “masterclass” in (I’ll be generous here) an hour, that equals $12k for 7 hours work.
OMG I read that completely differently 🤣 6 hours! Tell her she’s dream’in! She’s 100% doing a last minute cash grab for move/rent.

Not many comments, I think BabyGirl is going to be disappointed (but wait for the four spaces left post later today 🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The website works - it’s double “l” in soulfull. It’s a shame she didn’t also use 2 underscores 🤣
Sounds like baby girl is desperate for money so going in for one last cash grab before this latest venture dies in the ass.
Thanks for clarifying. My goof! 🤪

Reactions: 4
$1200 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one will pay for this regurgitated horse tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s being doing this for how long? Now she’s releasing a Masterclass??? Isn’t this something you would accept from someone who has years of experience? All these woowoo wannabes releasing Masterclasses - it’s just a cash grab

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
JFC! This is crazier than than the photography masterclass. And what a stupid time to start a 6 week masterclass? 1/12? Right before/during Xmas, holidays. What an idiot! She is so desperate for money, maybe she’s got a balloon payment on her car coming up or something. And obviously in a rush for this cash grab, hasn’t finished the website, several pages like this…. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
JFC! This is crazier than than the photography masterclass. And what a stupid time to start a 6 week masterclass? 1/12? Right before/during Xmas, holidays. What an idiot! She is so desperate for money, maybe she’s got a balloon payment on her car coming up or something. And obviously in a rush for this cash grab, hasn’t finished the website, several pages like this…. 😂
This makes as much sense as her normal word salad so she could probably leave as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what the actual duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the readings were not bringing in enough money so she has revamped the site, got some photos done, had a few days off and is now launching the masterclass to bring in the suckers before Christmas. Can't wait to see what scam she comes up with for the new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listen here zebra pants. I think maybe picking up a course booklet at your local tafe may be a more beneficial read for you pet! Possibilities are endless… beauty course, vet nursing course, diploma in nursing… massage even. I’m being serious.
9F76C227-3167-426C-A20A-69474C421C71.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listen here zebra pants. I think maybe picking up a course booklet at your local tafe may be a more beneficial read for you pet! Possibilities are endless… beauty course, vet nursing course, diploma in nursing… massage even. I’m being serious.
View attachment 1739362
Or maybe she should sit on the coach and spend time fixing up her website?
If you are running a scam (sorry, I should say, launching your amazing life changing masterclass) at least try and make the website look a bit professional 🫠
Your website is embarrassing, Tarah 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s a group course though. Unless she doesn’t know what 1:1 means, which is entirely possible.

The way I read it is that it’s 6 weeks, one hour per week/per person for a 1on1 class, at $1200.00. That’s only $200 per hour.

It doesn’t make sense that she would launch this right now if she weren’t hard up for cash because she claimed she is already fully booked though 2023 with readings at $400 per hour and has a 70 person wait list.

Why would she have set aside 10 hours per week (for 10 participants) through mid-January at $200/hr if she could be making $400/hr. instead?

Right here at Christmas time where she’ll be dropping a tit ton of money on gifts and holiday stuff and the vacations she’s already planned with Ever.

Girl can’t keep her lies straight. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.