Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had no clue, the whole thing was so bloody generic 😂
At the end she couldn’t even remember the names that nat had actually told her. Also her imitating the choking it’s laughable. So much second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Horrendous and straight up asked questions to find out info she needed. Talked about some dark stuff about a half sister and the girl was like well I barely knew her. Lies got the half sisters age way off. Made assumptions about the way she died which happened to be close to the truth. Insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be seriously unimpressed if I had paid for that, it was so cringy. She just waffles on and on about nothing. As we expected.

“Do you get migraines”
“No- a headache behind my eyes”
“Drink more water”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate that I missed it! That Nat girl is always commenting on Leila’s things. I think the last thing was her signing up to the photography class or the other life thing? Can’t remember cause I can’t keep up….
Edit- maybe if she paid for one of the non existent courses this was Leila’s way of refunding 😂😂😂😂

Oh give it a bone. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Nat crack head is part of Ashy Bines click. Was her 'PA' for years! Looks like a houseo scumbag.

• Haha
I hate that I missed it! That Nat girl is always commenting on Leila’s things. I think the last thing was her signing up to the photography class or the other life thing? Can’t remember cause I can’t keep up….
Edit- maybe if she paid for one of the non existent courses this was Leila’s way of refunding 😂😂😂😂

Oh give it a bone. 🤣
Yep. Nat is a big anti vaxxer and they know each other from the TaysWay bs. So it wasn't a blind reading of a stranger. Nat was signed up to her photography scam. I think Nat is still friends with Ashy so Tarah would be dying to get into that group of con artists.

Reactions: 12
I could do a reading of my instagram friends too. I caught a few minutes of this but her voice and the constant darting eyes looking to the side like she was reading something and I couldn't listen anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was the mind blowing part for me:

When she talked about the woman’s passed half sister who took her own life and said that the half sister likely had experienced SA (NOT a claim anyone should be making so lightly) and that this half sister had issues, made lots of mistakes and then said, and I quote Leila - “was a bit of a narky, whinging witch wasn’t she”

Absolutely speechless.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This was the mind blowing part for me:

When she talked about the woman’s passed half sister and who took her own life and said that the half sister likely had experience SA (NOT a claim anyone should be making so lightly) and that this half sister had issues, made lots of mistakes and I quote “was a bit of a narky, whinging witch

Absolutely speechless.
Yep. I hears it too. What a horrible way to describe a past loved one. Absolutely horrendous.

• Angry
  • Sick
Lies: “oh, I’m getting like… a girl”
Nat: “I had a half sister…”
Lies: “was she like a teenager?”
Nat: “no, she was thirty.”
Lies: “hmmm oh ok, was she… I hate to say it, but quite immature?”
Nat: *blank look*
Lies: “like a narky, whingy witch
Nat: “Well I hardly knew her. But I guess so. She wrote me a mean text before she died.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the live. Had to switch off because what. the. duck. The person she’s reading for looks bored and unimpressed. I sincerely hope she didn’t pay for this. What a load of horse tit. Tarahs facial expressions were entertaining though
What the hell is she wearing??!! She looks half naked & looks terrible there. She's trying to pretend she's listening to the spirits where to me she looks like she's constipated and straining to poop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is she wearing??!! She looks half naked & looks terrible there. She's trying to pretend she's listening to the spirits where to me she looks like she's constipated and straining to poop.
Does she think that’s sexy? 🥴 She looks ridiculous, like she’s so lazy she couldn’t be bothered to shove her arm through her sleeve.

Well friends, I can’t tell you how disappointed I am to have missed that stellar display of spirit talking through our favorite naked psychic. It must have been hysterical. A shame there is no video. I wonder why she hasn’t posted it under her Readings tab? 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.