Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
"Agoraphobia is a type of anxiety disorder. A person with agoraphobia is afraid to leave environments they know or consider to be safe. In severe cases, a person with agoraphobia considers their home to be the only safe environment. They may avoid leaving their home for days, months or even years."

I had a good friend who suffered from severe agoraphobia & would not leave her home for 2 years until she got help. It is real.
I am agoraphobic along with panic disorder and generalised anxiety disorder. I leave my house every day. I am part of a fb page for agoraphobics and have learnt that most of us have several safe spaces, not just our own home. The unable to leave your house thing was entirely invented by Hollywood to make us all seem like scared recluses and to make fun of us. Some of us have the world spinning around us as soon as we step out the front door (I had that when I was first diagnosed) but that amount is very small and most have other issues going on. Most of us are people with jobs and kids and friends, not hermits who are scared to leave to house. Also, we’re not afraid to leave our safe spaces - our brains fire off involuntary flight or flight responses; we how how ridiculous it is to panic for no reason in Kmart

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t even hate watch her anymore. “I checked my bank account and tears started to flow”. This woman doesn’t realise (or maybe she does?) the damage she is doing. I’m not looking for sympathy or anything of the sort, but I’m so exhausted…, like my entire body is aching kind of exhausted yet I still have to get up now and go to work, and spend another day without my daughter. Yet this thing sits on her ass and is still better off financially? I don’t know what the point of this is. I guess I needed a safe place to vent. I apologise.

• Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
Errrr Tarah that is not how a competition works. She chose her own winner 🥴. And funnily enough, the Tiffany that she chose has a public IG account with lots of details already offered up for her. This poor woman has a baby who died - and this leech is going to potentially mess her up with lies. Fuck I hate her

• Angry
  • Wow
Leila, you're such an earth mutha, moon goddess of love, krystal charging en3rgy soul heeeeela.....fu#king LOL
Wake up. Plot how to scam more money from followers as rent on Queenslander dream house has gone up. Drag Ever to the beach for Instagram content for my foot fetish account.

Decide a 7am Q&A would make people believe in ‘my gift’. Post plenty of questions from me to me so I can make up the answers.

Think about how to appear most spiritual on Instagram. It doesn’t matter about being authentic, people need to KNOW I’m spiritual by mammoth word salads and posts of myself looking dreamy aka mentally unstable posting about my spiritual day. Must have tits out for feminine energetic vibes ✨🥰

Scroll on Instagram for followers who have asked questions. Reply only to those with public accounts and compose a vague response that can easily seem believable. Focus on trauma so people believe me, who cares about triggers!

Bath while scheming. Post photo of book in bath, forget book is upside down but who would notice that?

Instagram live - talk frequently about how busy I am and how huge my waitlist is.

Post about a last minute cancellation as feel I’m ready for some scamming. Choose appointment from a public account if any come in.

Cook fatty lamb dinner.

Give Ever the minimum amount of attention possible.

Time for soul sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Justbeige

VIP Member
Being a human being is stressful kids or no kids but when you become a parent you’re carrying a fuckload more!
Just this weekend alone I’ve had a tough conversation with my sons about racism following Cassius Turvey’s murder and how to protect themselves (they are half English/Polynesian and have been victims of racial slurs before) and now this morning another conversation about online child sexual exploitation in response to the media story that came out about the victims in Victoria, in top of booking their school camps in, prepping their meals for the week, buying Xmas presents online, helping them with assessments, dropping them off to training and their mates places 😅. It’s 10am and I already feel like a wine 🤣 Have not done anything I need to do yet..like a shower for a start haha
I hear ya, I’m sooooo fkn exhausted. The mental load is something else. Plus I haven’t slept properly for the past 8 years 😂
[/QUOTE]
You know what's exhausting? Channelling spirits for readings like Tarah does every second of every day. Plus she is a single mum left pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t stop laughing at this post. She’s so ridiculous 🤣

Even if she actually had clients (which we know she doesn’t) then why wouldn’t she allow space between them to rest instead of cramming them in back to back and pretending to be oh so busy. Quality, not quantity right Lies?

All of this is irreverent though as we know she’s making all of this up 🤣 such a fantasy land she lives in!
Lie Lies morning probably went down like this:
Laid in bed and screamed at E to make her own fucking lunch because she tired from being the only single mother left pregnant.

Then when E went to school she lolled around in bed admiring her boobs and trying out new filters. She then steamed her yoni and had a soul bath, snapping a couple of pics of her bunions and uploading to her foot fetish OF. Did some online shopping, realised she needed money for a new one sleeved cardigan and wished she had money. Tried to manifest some clients by putting it out into the world via insta. You know…asking the universe for what you need during an abundance mindset.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
She doesn’t possess an ounce of introspection, this one. She‘s the epitome of malignant narcissism. She has no objectivity about her own behaviour and lacks any emotional intelligence at all, which is really funny since she is lecturing others about it.

According to Oracle Leila, questioning other’s intentions is good and you have “awakened divine feminine energy”, but questioning your own intentions however is a “lack of self-belief”. And if you’re questioning Leila, well then, you’re having an “ego response” because you are in “shadow self” and having a “low vibrational reaction”. She’s not here to “appease your unhealed self”.

Moral of the story from our Queen of Projection is “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged”. Unless you are challenging Leila and then she reacts by getting so defensive she responds by shitposting a 20 paragraph screed about how it’s all your fault.

CLASSIC Borderline Personality Disorder.
These two uneducated, untheraperised, MLM, shonky twits out doing each other on instagram a public forum about ego. Look at Craig's photos and videos, how they are so detached from reality is beyond me. Not one of these 'coaches' have actually formally studied, held down a job, kept a successful business or embarked on decades of travel and self study. It's all a facade sold by Juice Plus and whatever chalky disgusting milkshake scam they are in a pyramid scheme with. Craig is a deadset wank festival, he wants to be congratulated for being a 'man' and he wants women to do cartwheels everytime he speaks.

She doesn’t possess an ounce of introspection, this one. She‘s the epitome of malignant narcissism. She has no objectivity about her own behaviour and lacks any emotional intelligence at all, which is really funny since she is lecturing others about it.

According to Oracle Leila, questioning other’s intentions is good and you have “awakened divine feminine energy”, but questioning your own intentions however is a “lack of self-belief”. And if you’re questioning Leila, well then, you’re having an “ego response” because you are in “shadow self” and having a “low vibrational reaction”. She’s not here to “appease your unhealed self”.

Moral of the story from our Queen of Projection is “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged”. Unless you are challenging Leila and then she reacts by getting so defensive she responds by shitposting a 20 paragraph screed about how it’s all your fault. CLASSIC Borderline Personality Disorder.

P.S.: If this was you… “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged” … YOU WOULDN’T HAVE COMMENTS TURNED OFF ON YOUR OWN POSTS! Ridiculous cunt. 🙄
Divine feminine energy =show your boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart

not_the_kids

“They target powerhouse women, women that stand for that truth and are on a mission and have gone through the fire…they are unpaid criminal investigators”

Direct quote from the first few mins of Liela and Crystal’s podcast ep on our community.

I could listen no further…the level of projection is UNREAL.

Both of these women have deceived, hurt, and stolen from hundreds, if not thousands, of the very women they claim to be helping.

They are beyond help.

• Haha
  • Wow

J0J0

VIP Member
“These women have nothing better to do on a Saturday night!”
*proceeds to post 25 stories*
🤡 🤡🤡

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I can’t even hate watch her anymore. “I checked my bank account and tears started to flow”. This woman doesn’t realise (or maybe she does?) the damage she is doing. I’m not looking for sympathy or anything of the sort, but I’m so exhausted…, like my entire body is aching kind of exhausted yet I still have to get up now and go to work, and spend another day without my daughter. Yet this thing sits on her ass and is still better off financially? I don’t know what the point of this is. I guess I needed a safe place to vent. I apologise.
As someone who has fought cancer twice I can say with absolute certainty that I am only here today because of the amazing, beautiful souls like you who selflessly commit yourselves to carrying others through the most challenging times of their lives. The dedication, compassion and fortitude required to push through that exhaustion, sacrificing your own well-being, sacrificing time with your loved ones, to be there for total strangers, is something Leila could never even conceive of let alone come close to. Thank you for the extraordinary work you do.

Leila takes more from society than she will ever give. She will be judged by her maker at the end of the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Let’s face it, this flog is a liar and a fraud. She doesn’t have this many clients else she wouldn’t be advertising all day every day she would be too busy. She is so sketchy and everyone knows it. Just meet another sucker on a dating site and disappear while he fills up your period box you stupid cow!!
Whaaaat? Are you doubting the honesty of a woman that looks like this in real life …

8E68B3C4-403B-4089-931E-F24D8B5C6104.jpeg

… but wants you to believe she looks like this???

571CDE0D-58D1-478C-8086-D385D2F9047A.jpeg

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Leila stead #8 she thinks she’s a powerhouse, so worldly and wise, read these threads and you’ll see all of her lies.

eta. My thread suggestion! Struggling to get a rhyme happening this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

J0J0

VIP Member
Ok new reel let’s do this!

1. Suck in gut
2. Don’t walk like a brick
3. Swing arms unnaturally
4. Pause with a pose
5. Look at the sky and pretend to be thinking about something.
6. Strut out if frame and don’t acknowledge the camera.
7. Add slowmo and a bullshit voiceover

How does she not feel like total dickhead posting this? Also, this tshirt sleeve 🙃

53FC6B49-F780-438A-810E-6665B651CBE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh look, her spinal energetics practitioner can manipulate your body through her computer screen. 🤣

Leila thinks that 60+ yrs of mRNA research by thousands of scientists across the globe to develope a Covid vaccine is bullshit but she believes this woman has the power to fix your spine online through the magic that shoots out of her fingertips. 🥴

Attachments

• Haha