Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the full body naked to the boob out. Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention from the old profile pic
I love how she picked the photo that makes her look legit 100 lbs thinner. 🤣

You can’t see the double chin when you shoot from the ceiling. You can see the massive canyon that is her cleavage though! Could probably see her belly button if you looked hard enough.

Shall we do a side-by-side comparison of Leila’s Fantasy World vs. Real Life?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Errrr Tarah that is not how a competition works. She chose her own winner 🥴. And funnily enough, the Tiffany that she chose has a public IG account with lots of details already offered up for her. This poor woman has a baby who died - and this leech is going to potentially mess her up with lies. duck I dislike her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If anyone’s name is Tiffany can you please claim the prize, I’m sure the old man will tell her it’s not you if you’re not the “right” Tiffany.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He didn’t have time to offer any further clarification because he couldn’t afford Tarah’s fees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Errrr Tarah that is not how a competition works. She chose her own winner 🥴. And funnily enough, the Tiffany that she chose has a public IG account with lots of details already offered up for her. This poor woman has a baby who died - and this leech is going to potentially mess her up with lies. duck I dislike her
I knew it would be a public profile! The fact she is even going through with competition just screams baby girl has no real clients and is trying to drum up business. She ain’t booked out. Although, she hasn’t actually done the reading yet, I wonder how many cancel and reschedules until it happens (if at all).
Tiff make sure the friend you bring is not in any of your pics and has no social media of their own for liela to stalk!

Reactions: 11
Damn, Tilly looks like she’s half dead already. She looks miserable.
She couldn’t just let that poor pitiful thing pass peacefully, could she?
She had to move in a rambunctious status puppy to get all of her attention and engagement on the ‘gram.
By the look on Tilly’s face, I think we all know what she’s thinking …

C11D776D-CA8D-4AD1-9E5F-CE27FFEC02F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Damn, Tilly looks like she’s half dead already. She looks miserable.
She couldn’t just let that poor pitiful thing pass peacefully, could she?
She had to move in a rambunctious status puppy to get all of her attention and engagement on the ‘gram.
By the look on Tilly’s face, I think we all know what she’s thinking …

View attachment 1720840
Wow poor tills. Her face reminds me of this meme.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow poor tills. Her face reminds me of this meme.
And that was the only half-way decent pic of that poor dog! 😂

This whole collage reminds me of when someone posts a birthday tribute pic of their friend with the two of them together but it’s clear that they selected the photo because they look great in it but the birthday girl looks like tit 😂

One of the pictures of Tilly she cut half of her face off, in another one the new dog is fully laying on top of Tilly and you can barely see her and - my favorite - the one where you can’t even see the poor damn dog at all 😂😂😂

It’s so obvious that Leila is besotted with the new puppy and could give a tit about the sick, old dog. TBH, she’s probably hoping she’ll just kick the bucket finally. She’s moved on already.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t been bothering with Tarah lately as her latest physic scam has repulsed me beyond belief!!! BUT, I have a broken foot so here I am.. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck . Unemployed scumbag Tarah clearly has been watching too much John Edwards and the likes…this is absolute dribble. Also, anyone with half a brain knows Covid isn’t over . Just because she can air her bunions out in a cinemas unvaccinated does NOT mean anyone thinks its over. Do you guys remember when you were a kid and would be sleeping in the lounge with the TV on and the midnight physics would be on taking calls, that’s clearly where she’s getting her inspo.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been bothering with Tarah lately as her latest physic scam has repulsed me beyond belief!!! BUT, I have a broken foot so here I am.. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck . Unemployed scumbag Tarah clearly has been watching too much John Edwards and the likes…this is absolute dribble. Also, anyone with half a brain knows Covid isn’t over . Just because she can air her bunions out in a cinemas unvaccinated does NOT mean anyone thinks its over. Do you guys remember when you were a kid and would be sleeping in the lounge with the TV on and the midnight physics would be on taking calls, that’s clearly where she’s getting her inspo.
Liela did a prediction of what would happen if we got the vax, she also predicted we wOulD nEvEr geT oUr FreEdOm back, that we would live with ArMy TaNks in The StReEts for The ReSt oF OuR LiVeS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.