Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Thank you to @bobbybanger for the thread suggestion 👏

Quick recap...
🍎Views are down, hate comments are up.
🍐On a diet, off a diet. Will weigh Monday, will weigh next month.
🥦 Late night/early mornings on Live to beg the gifts off the Americans.
🍒 His mum is constantly at Bingo
🍊 Poor patch goes to toilet in the house because he doesn't get walked.
🍅 Michelle pisses off more people than she motivates. She's obsessive!
🫒 James is no longer on the scene for reasons unknown, or was he mugged off?

🤏 And finally... yes Lawrence still eats with his fingers and is 'too famous to get a job!'

• Heart
Reactions: 22

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Three days ago he was FUMING about his T-shirt and they still had a week of holiday left but tonight is the last night? Make it make sense 😂😂 He’s doing an Eden, barely known each other two minutes and they’re proposing. Desperation.

Reactions: 14

stardustjunkie

Terrible acting in that proposal video.

I also think people should live together before getting engaged, but maybe that’s just me! I had to know if I could put up with my husband full time before I married him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Tattle got a cheeky mention on his live this morning, because someone mentioned that his pupils were massive. So he said 'Tattle can write what they like.'

So I will then. Afternoon, Lawrence.

Am I alone in finding it extra tiresome lately that as the country is plunged into its worst living crisis in decades, there are more and more of these Lawrence types begging for money on an app? It just doesn't sit right with me that people work their arses off and have to use foodbanks, or even people who can't work, but these TT people choose not to and seem to live a perfectly comfortable life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think James is just like edens partner, they've seen a way into a "lifestyle" they want so they've clung to it. If tiktok didn't exist, noone in this world would be interested in Lawrence. I dont feel sorry for James at all, it's clear from his account before meeting Lawrence that he wanted "tiktok fame" and being with Lawrence got him more of that.

I think hardly any tiktok relationships/friendships are real, all tactical for their own gain

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm just going to throw this out there, but I've seen better acting and more convincing storylines on Hollyoaks.

I have to say though, if it is genuine, I wouldn't hold my breath on it lasting long. As a gay man, gay dating is notorious for rushed relationships and marriages that implode before they've even began.

They've dated a matter of months, that isn't enough time to get to know someone fully enough to want to spend the rest of your life with.

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Oh heck that didn't take long 😳 I'm not even going to go look. This family are relentless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Everyone here seems to like James but I don’t, I’ve seen him snap a few times on lives and thinks he puts it on as much as Lawrence does. I don’t like either of them personally and think they deserve each other

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
It's ok if Spencer don't do his party peace at the wedding and starts spanking his monkey in public. Like he has done before. As for the engagement video I see better acting down the dole office 🤣👌 I see that we'll known other bunch of beggers the Smithy family put up their engagement video up they see how many viewers Hannibal lecter Lawrence got. Sad cnuts.
Don't get me started on spencer, what his step dad said about him I think is true.
He started to dm me and tried to talk dirty to me 🤢 disgusting boy that is. I've kept all the messages he's sent, I'm actually surprised he's not on any kind of sexual register some where.

• Wow
  • Sick

justyour_basicb!tch

That’s an ableist comment right there. Just because you can work with bipolar doesn’t mean everyone can, no two people with bipolar or any illness for that matter will be affected the same. 🙄
Behave I have bipolar and fibromyalgia I am medicated I’m in constant pain but I have a home I work full time and have a child to support I understand other people’s poor mental health prevent them from working but I also know lots of people milk the system this whole family are at it, don’t get me wrong I have bad times I have been off sick from my job I worry that if I call in sick I’ll get the sack because if I don’t work I’d get no help I’d lose everything 👍🏻

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Why has he wasted a glass for the tuna brine/water?? 😂😂 Just dump it down the sink.

EDIT never mind I’ve just realised he drank it🤢🤮
That genuinely made me feel sick. I must be doing something wrong because I'm his age, half his size and single af, yet there he is drinking tuna water with a boyfriend 😂

• Haha

Motherofsnacks

Hello I’ve never spoken here before but you all kill me :LOL:

Just came here to say every time I see him use his fingers to pick up food that cutlery would be more suitable for, I want to spoon my eyes out.
Okay good talking to you all bye

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
This is what he’s earnt from begging this comp so far, just taken from the leaderboard!
If he can beg for hours he can get a fucking job!!!!

32FAA606-4D75-4E72-A60F-732B898B2094.jpeg

680C6265-665C-46D1-88FA-4783355DC710.jpeg

4AA57925-6FA8-4A21-9859-CB1FB99BEE27.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry