Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve long suspected / known that Lawrence’s account was dodgy. He has bought a huge number of fake accounts as followers. I think the proof is there in that video.

he gets engaged. That’s in theory his biggest / most important video and from 3m + followers it gets only 60k likes.

Reactions: 6
They are both high maintenance with insecurities in their own different ways. This is never going to last 🥴

Reactions: 4
Cant do anything but laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What on earth does a 20 something year old lad see in a narcissistic like that? Even putting the weight, age and appearance aside, he has no personality, no kind of life to offer, no prospects. What's the point?

Most on here like James but tbf I think he's only with Lawrence for the clout and it will soon wear off. I can't see any other reason for him to be such a mug
I wonder how James mum feels about it? She only seems to meet Lawrence in the pub and not the family home.

They are both high maintenance with insecurities in their own different ways. This is never going to last 🥴
It appears his holiday was more of an excuse for him to just stuff his face even more,people commenting about everyone over indulges whilst on holiday,99% of his content was food.

Last edited:
I think James is just like edens partner, they've seen a way into a "lifestyle" they want so they've clung to it. If tiktok didn't exist, noone in this world would be interested in Lawrence. I dont feel sorry for James at all, it's clear from his account before meeting Lawrence that he wanted "tiktok fame" and being with Lawrence got him more of that.

I think hardly any tiktok relationships/friendships are real, all tactical for their own gain

Reactions: 13
Everyone here seems to like James but I don’t, I’ve seen him snap a few times on lives and thinks he puts it on as much as Lawrence does. I don’t like either of them personally and think they deserve each other

Reactions: 12
I’ve long suspected / known that Lawrence’s account was dodgy. He has bought a huge number of fake accounts as followers. I think the proof is there in that video.

he gets engaged. That’s in theory his biggest / most important video and from 3m + followers it gets only 60k likes.
They will be the ones who post 'omg haven't seen your videos in over a year and you look so slim' on every single video, I imagine.

Reactions: 3
I was so shocked when I saw they were engaged. I cannot see this lasting 🙃 it’s really sweet how excited and happy Lawrence seems but James’ reaction seemed a bit fake - unless he already knew and maybe that’s why?

It does make me laugh how much of a celeb he thinks he is though and he can’t tell people exactly where he is until he’s back home 😅 who will even care where he is?!

James was also saying on the live he wants a big gyspey wedding and mel said she had spoken to James mum and it needs to do be done within 3 months like hers was 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James was also saying on the live he wants a big gyspey wedding and mel said she had spoken to James mum and it needs to do be done within 3 months like hers was 😆😆
Hoping for a deal with OK magazine,James has been in a few papered recently about homophobic abuse causing him to lose his job

• Haha
James will now become a stay at home husband,I don't believe the full reading him losing his job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.