Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Anyone notice how he purposely does stuff that he knows will trigger comments on his page ? For example he have that young lad that’s in his flat tonight the broken eggs knowing full well people will comment he should have taken them himself ?!
I don't get why Lawrence let's a 17 years boy come down from Southend to Sutton to spend time with him. He's 33 next month, when I was 33 I wasn't hanging around with 17 year olds.
It's roughly a 2 hour train journey, what 33 year old man in their right mind would let a 17 year old do that?.
All seems abit strange to me.

Reactions: 10

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Do I need to have a word with myself or does the Dad come across as normal enough ?!
He suffers with mental health issues one of them being schizophrenia, Lawrence as usual divulged all his family's personal business on his live.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Man, his channel is dead now isn't it! His comments are 99% hate or piss taking and his videos are terrible.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer abuser...I mean, person.

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him though. He's only a teenager, and a young carer for his mum (and siblings). I feel like his only interest is Lawrence so he's clung to that out of loneliness. He gifts Lawrence hundreds each month and Lawrence blocks and unblocks him every week. I watched Lawrence live the other night and he said to Paul "keep being good and I'll follow you back again"
Surely that is Lawrence controlling him for financial gain? :oops: I didn't know he was a carer, how on earth can he afford to gift him so much?? He's definitely vulnerable and probably also using his mum's money to gift him 🤨

• Sad

Jojok69

Has is dad permanently moved in with him? I reckon he's playing one parent off the other, like the overgrown brat that he is

Reactions: 9

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Anyone else see him get egged on the train! 😂😂 shame it wasn’t a jar of beetroot they lobbed at him!🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

bobbybanger

He easily could get a job stacking shelves or collecting trollies.
She's at bingo 4 nights a week, new table and chairs last week.. not bad for someone who doesn't work.
I think that stephan that keeps coming to see her gives her money. That's odd, why a 30 year old man from Ireland keeps coming to see a 52 year old. 😳
Cos he is riding her like sea biscuit.

• Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
I don't get what James sees in Lawrence..not because he's over weight, but just in general. He's a good lad with good morals, a good work ethic everything that Lawrence isn't! Dating an older man who's so controlling is only gonna end in tears.

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
I don’t know why, but I actually think Lawrence is the genuine one in this relationship. Watching James recently has really showed a different side to him. And he is racist himself yet wants to educate about travelers - I give them another few months before it all ends in tears for Lawrence. In my opinion James is just using him. Either way, I can’t stand the both of them!

Guyana1976

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂
Talk about being delusional, someone asked him have people commented on the age gap and if it's a problem, he starts comparing himself to A listers like George Clooney and his wife,Ellen,Jay Z & Beyonce,Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones.
Why not just use your beggy mates Ralph and Mel Moon?

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
No I fully understand it differs for everyone but people do take the piss obvs I don’t know how bad he is I have days where I have lay on the bathroom floor to the Samaritans in the night wanting to not be here and the next day it’s like it never happened it is hard battling with your own mind every single day x
He just makes me angry,he's just so cocky,he doesn't give a shite about his gifters, he's like a drug addict doing whatever to fill his fat but,he didn't have a problem going to Tok Fest or travelling up and down the country to meet all these other people off the App,the other night someone suggested the baggy mother ask Lawrence to set up a Go Fund for her.
I feel sorry for Spencer who's been pushed between the 2 of them to claim carers allowance.

I don't think James likes been on camera 24/7 like Lawrence does. I've seen Lawrence sat on live like last night with his mum and James is no where near, one time James was out walking patch which Lawrence doesn't seem to do much if anymore. It's going to cause problems him being in his phone all the time without a doubt
I woke up at 6.00am today and Lawrence is still live chatting to random people,I think Lawrence is a bit stalkish,he travelled to Bristol to be with James,spent the weekend in the pub watching him,James comes back to his house,yet he spends all the time ignoring him,I see another Zak saga approaching,he'll blame James for using him.

Last edited: