Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of him meeting Lawrence mum and her giving him a gift seems to have disappeared from both their pages,I wonder if it's because so many pointed out how on his earlier post he's wishing all the mums a lovely day and guilt or shame suddenly took a hold
He said on live last night that he spent the weekend with his mum and ia taking her put for tea during the week but sunday he was seeing james mum

Reactions: 1
Why has he wasted a glass for the tuna brine/water?? 😂😂 Just dump it down the sink.

EDIT never mind I’ve just realised he drank it🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why has he wasted a glass for the tuna brine/water?? 😂😂 Just dump it down the sink.

EDIT never mind I’ve just realised he drank it🤢🤮
That genuinely made me feel sick. I must be doing something wrong because I'm his age, half his size and single af, yet there he is drinking tuna water with a boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello I’ve never spoken here before but you all kill me :LOL:

Just came here to say every time I see him use his fingers to pick up food that cutlery would be more suitable for, I want to spoon my eyes out.
Okay good talking to you all bye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve no idea what James sees in the lump. Forget his looks for a second if you can his personality is atrocious.

Reactions: 8
He’s awful
Why is he wearing braces with track suit bottoms and a top it just makes his tits stand out more 😩 time to block him I think x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
CJ has invited herself to dinner next week, now Lawrence you need to be busy lol. who would want her for dinner.
You love Dogs, she keeps her dogs in cages for days and days with no water or food or a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢
He was handling that cheese in the supermarket and holding it near his face that he says is impetigo,but looks like ringworm.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw a tik tok of him meeting James’ mom and to be fair she looks like she’d deck him one if he upset James 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.