Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds horrible but wouldn’t you be putting all your spare money etc into loose skin removal surgery than a engagement?

Reactions: 5
Sounds horrible but wouldn’t you be putting all your spare money etc into loose skin removal surgery than a engagement?
That skin won't be so loose by the time he gets home from his holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was it just me that burst out laughing when James jumped in his arms? 😂😂
He looked like a child 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Oh dear Lawrence mum gets very sensitive when people comment on people's taxes paying for her bingo,she really went into one,I see where Lawrence gets his quick temper

She is repulsive.
She sounds like she sounds like she's on 20 roll ups a day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh dear Lawrence mum gets very sensitive when people comment on people's taxes paying for her bingo,she really went into one,I see where Lawrence gets his quick temper

She sounds like she sounds like she's on 20 roll ups a day
She's just as beggy as him..always wants Lawrence to pay for things for her, embarrassing. No wonder he has not much to do with her

Reactions: 4
She's just as beggy as him..always wants Lawrence to pay for things for her, embarrassing. No wonder he has not much to do with her
I’d say the engagement has tipped her over the edge he wasn’t talking to her before he left & then earlier on the pre bingo live she was basically saying if she wasn’t a witness at wedding she would kick off she said it shouldn’t be strangers or friends off internet he’s known a short time it should be all family having the big roles at wedding 😳 Iawrence is only one with rolls Lisa 😂 if it’s a gypsy style wedding she won’t have any input james family will be in charge there .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say the engagement has tipped her over the edge he wasn’t talking to her before he left & then earlier on the pre bingo live she was basically saying if she wasn’t a witness at wedding she would kick off she said it shouldn’t be strangers or friends off internet he’s known a short time it should be all family having the big roles at wedding 😳 Iawrence is only one with rolls Lisa 😂 if it’s a gypsy style wedding she won’t have any input james family will be in charge there .
Yeah I saw her saying that spencer had to be best man, or should be best man.
She got all glamorous today, face full of makeup, dress on as if she was gonna get alot of attention.. even Lawrence didn't go live with her, he was live with Mel..he would rather talk to her than his own mum.
She thinks the world owes her, she won't work but yet wants a good lifestyle.

She got all glamorous today, face full of makeup, dress on as if she was gonna get alot of attention.. even Lawrence didn't go live with her, he was live with Mel..he would rather talk to her than his own mum.
😂😂 she did indeed get Glamed up Lisa ain’t short of money she is coining it in from her money Spencer’s money carers & the daughters money . She could get job but it’s pays her to be a 1percenter % 😂 in all honesty spencer could get a job too but she will say he can’t coz he has learning difficulties. Which is bollox

😂😂 she did indeed get Glamed up Lisa ain’t short of money she is coining it in from her money Spencer’s money carers & the daughters money . She could get job but it’s pays her to be a 1percenter % 😂 in all honesty spencer could get a job too but she will say he can’t coz he has learning difficulties. Which is bollox
He easily could get a job stacking shelves or collecting trollies.
She's at bingo 4 nights a week, new table and chairs last week.. not bad for someone who doesn't work.
I think that stephan that keeps coming to see her gives her money. That's odd, why a 30 year old man from Ireland keeps coming to see a 52 year old. 😳

• Heart

It's ok if Spencer don't do his party peace at the wedding and starts spanking his monkey in public. Like he has done before. As for the engagement video I see better acting down the dole office 🤣👌 I see that we'll known other bunch of beggers the Smithy family put up their engagement video up they see how many viewers Hannibal lecter Lawrence got. Sad cnuts.

• Haha
He easily could get a job stacking shelves or collecting trollies.
She's at bingo 4 nights a week, new table and chairs last week.. not bad for someone who doesn't work.
I think that stephan that keeps coming to see her gives her money. That's odd, why a 30 year old man from Ireland keeps coming to see a 52 year old. 😳
Cos he is riding her like sea biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always says she's worked in the past ,so she should be able to enjoy her life on benefits

• Angry
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂
Talk about being delusional, someone asked him have people commented on the age gap and if it's a problem, he starts comparing himself to A listers like George Clooney and his wife,Ellen,Jay Z & Beyonce,Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones.
Why not just use your beggy mates Ralph and Mel Moon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's ok if Spencer don't do his party peace at the wedding and starts spanking his monkey in public. Like he has done before. As for the engagement video I see better acting down the dole office 🤣👌 I see that we'll known other bunch of beggers the Smithy family put up their engagement video up they see how many viewers Hannibal lecter Lawrence got. Sad cnuts.
Don't get me started on spencer, what his step dad said about him I think is true.
He started to dm me and tried to talk dirty to me 🤢 disgusting boy that is. I've kept all the messages he's sent, I'm actually surprised he's not on any kind of sexual register some where.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂
Talk about being delusional, someone asked him have people commented on the age gap and if it's a problem, he starts comparing himself to A listers like George Clooney and his wife,Ellen,Jay Z & Beyonce,Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones.
Why not just use your beggy mates Ralph and Mel Moon?
I refer to those two as the king of unwashed & the queen of the unwashed😂😂

manky Manley comes a close second with Katie Bailey

I’d expose him with those messages that’s disgusting .

Don't get me started on spencer, what his step dad said about him I think is true.
He started to dm me and tried to talk dirty to me 🤢 disgusting boy that is. I've kept all the messages he's sent, I'm actually surprised he's not on any kind of sexual register some where.

No way. The dirty fucker

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.