Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @bobbybanger for the thread suggestion 👏

Quick recap...
🍎Views are down, hate comments are up.
🍐On a diet, off a diet. Will weigh Monday, will weigh next month.
🥦 Late night/early mornings on Live to beg the gifts off the Americans.
🍒 His mum is constantly at Bingo
🍊 Poor patch goes to toilet in the house because he doesn't get walked.
🍅 Michelle pisses off more people than she motivates. She's obsessive!
🫒 James is no longer on the scene for reasons unknown, or was he mugged off?

🤏 And finally... yes Lawrence still eats with his fingers and is 'too famous to get a job!'

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can somebody give me the details on what did or didn't go on a few months ago... He had gotten with a guy, and had they shacked up together or something? Then some tit went down???
I just recall him doing loads of serious posts but being vague as feck also. Have not kept up since then

Reactions: 3
Can somebody give me the details on what did or didn't go on a few months ago... He had gotten with a guy, and had they shacked up together or something? Then some tit went down???
I just recall him doing loads of serious posts but being vague as feck also. Have not kept up since then
He moved up north to a friend a young lad named Zac the family treated them like one of their own took him on holidays every thing. Then he was trying to get with Zac , he just wanted to be mates one night it all went tits up. Lawrence threw a mug at him. And bit him. Hit the boys dad with his braces , he denied everything the police were involved. But dhb called him out about it. And it all came out in the wash.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He moved North to be near Zac, the whole family were dealing with Lawrence’s merch. Lawrence fancied Zac, there were texts with Lawrence wanting to Nosh Zac off. Zac wasn’t interested so Lawrence threw a ‘beetroot’? Mug at his head and attacked Zac’s dad. Police were involved. Zac’s mother told DHB via text messages but asked him not to go public but he did. Zac then was forced to sit in the back of Lawrence’s car and say it was all lies and that a sound bar had hit him on the head. Eventually Zac admitted what Lawrence had done to him and Lawrence was flapping trying to defend his actions

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He moved North to be near Zac, the whole family were dealing with Lawrence’s merch. Lawrence fancied Zac, there were texts with Lawrence wanting to Nosh Zac off. Zac wasn’t interested so Lawrence threw a ‘beetroot’? Mug at his head and attacked Zac’s dad. Police were involved. Zac’s mother told DHB via text messages but asked him not to go public but he did. Zac then was forced to sit in the back of Lawrence’s car and say it was all lies and that a sound bar had hit him on the head. Eventually Zac admitted what Lawrence had done to him and Lawrence was flapping trying to defend his actions
Don't forget Annie Wilkes, sorry, Michelle said she had undeniable evidence that Zak's injuries were caused by the sound bar and had absolutely nothing to do with Lawrence.

Only for the man himself to admit it was him throwing a mug in anger a few days later...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget Annie Wilkes, sorry, Michelle said she had undeniable evidence that Zak's injuries were caused by the sound bar and had absolutely nothing to do with Lawrence.

Only for the man himself to admit it was him throwing a mug in anger a few days later...
She gives me an eye headache 🤣 she makes tik toks about jabba the mug. And how she was talking to him and Sare from the shop and his mom. They never mention her once or acknowledge her , she said she's going to England to meet Lawrence , I can't stand him and I wouldn't wish her on anyone 🙄🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Lawremce is going to be auctioned of and michelle already been in the comments on mels live saying shes going to try get him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lawremce is going to be auctioned of and michelle already been in the comments on mels live saying shes going to try get him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I wonder what happened between him and Sare from the shop , they were right besties and all of a sudden that was it

Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened between him and Sare from the shop , they were right besties and all of a sudden that was it
I do suspect that after the Smithy's having to do damage control after the fire etc, that being friends with Lawrence after the 'incident' would have definitely gone against them. I could be completely wrong but it all seemed to happen around the same time if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 4
I do suspect that after the Smithy's having to do damage control after the fire etc, that being friends with Lawrence after the 'incident' would have definitely gone against them. I could be completely wrong but it all seemed to happen around the same time if I remember correctly.
I recently had a nosey at his Instagram, and The Iffy Family had commented on his recent posts so I guess they're still on friendly terms, just not putting on camera.

James was on a live with him too the other day, or at least his forehead was. For some reason, he only shows the top of his head on camera 🤷‍♂️

Right!! Where did he get that moustache from? A feckin lucky bag😳who does he actually think he is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right!! Where did he get that moustache from? A feckin lucky bag😳who does he actually think he is

You are definitely from Ireland ,. 🤔👌

I recently had a nosey at his Instagram, and The Iffy Family had commented on his recent posts so I guess they're still on friendly terms, just not putting on camera.

James was on a live with him too the other day, or at least his forehead was. For some reason, he only shows the top of his head on camera 🤷‍♂️

Sare from the shop isn't she even said that they are not friends any more but she wouldn't say why I see that my self

Woman on his live claiming his job is to make 'every single person happy.' 😂😂

She also claims that anyone who dislikes him and comments in a negative manner, can't have a job because they comment at 3pm. Like there's only one shift pattern. 🤦‍♂️

Additionally, people need to remember that Lawrence was the one who 'got everyone through hard times.' Apparently. I must have missed that...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.