Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three days ago he was FUMING about his T-shirt and they still had a week of holiday left but tonight is the last night? Make it make sense 😂😂 He’s doing an Eden, barely known each other two minutes and they’re proposing. Desperation.

Reactions: 14
I'm just going to throw this out there, but I've seen better acting and more convincing storylines on Hollyoaks.

I have to say though, if it is genuine, I wouldn't hold my breath on it lasting long. As a gay man, gay dating is notorious for rushed relationships and marriages that implode before they've even began.

They've dated a matter of months, that isn't enough time to get to know someone fully enough to want to spend the rest of your life with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Terrible acting in that proposal video.

I also think people should live together before getting engaged, but maybe that’s just me! I had to know if I could put up with my husband full time before I married him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Three days ago he was FUMING about his T-shirt and they still had a week of holiday left but tonight is the last night? Make it make sense 😂😂 He’s doing an Eden, barely known each other two minutes and they’re proposing. Desperation.
It will be Libby Mae next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
James first proper relationship & the fat dirty 1percenter Lawrence’s . Can’t wait for the wedding be the Dingles v My big fat gypsy weeding ❤😂 . Seems like peggy knew more about the engagement than Lisa his muvver🙈

Reactions: 2
He’s on live crying and saying he can’t believe he’s a Fiancé… Should it not be James that’s acting that way? You proposed so why is it so hard to believe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Owt for views and clout
Bore off

James seems a lovely lad albeit very submissive
That's why lawl has been drawn to him. James's bless his heart word of advice don't ever have a voice, lawrence will kick u to the kerb
Its a lonely kerb side with lisa, Spencer that young lad he was grooming and the family only a few months ago
Be careful he got over that last one rapid . NEXT !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Soon as I saw that video I had to rush over here to see what everyone was thinking an saying 😂won’t last another 6 month an James acting was terrible 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Most unromantic, unauthentic proposal I've ever witnessed! Well beside Edens! If my fella proposed to me at the top of a set of stairs overlooking a lobby you can bet ya life he's getting launched down them! Proposing on ya balcony of your room etc yes... a bleeping lobby... ABSOLUTELY NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just going to throw this out there, but I've seen better acting and more convincing storylines on Hollyoaks.

I have to say though, if it is genuine, I wouldn't hold my breath on it lasting long. As a gay man, gay dating is notorious for rushed relationships and marriages that implode before they've even began.

They've dated a matter of months, that isn't enough time to get to know someone fully enough to want to spend the rest of your life with.
Lawrence life reminds me of that film The Truman Show everything is fake,all his friends are other creators,his life for the week is planned for views.
Apparently Lawrence mum only found out when he announced it on Tik Tok.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cant do anything but laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What on earth does a 20 something year old lad see in a narcissistic like that? Even putting the weight, age and appearance aside, he has no personality, no kind of life to offer, no prospects. What's the point?

Most on here like James but tbf I think he's only with Lawrence for the clout and it will soon wear off. I can't see any other reason for him to be such a mug

Reactions: 6
These fake, set up, awkwardly filmed proposals make my toes curl with cringe. How embaressing

Reactions: 7
Owt for views and clout
Bore off

James seems a lovely lad albeit very submissive
That's why lawl has been drawn to him. James's bless his heart word of advice don't ever have a voice, lawrence will kick u to the kerb
Its a lonely kerb side with lisa, Spencer that young lad he was grooming and the family only a few months ago
Be careful he got over that last one rapid . NEXT !
James is a lovely lad , too good for the likes of Lawrence in my opinion, be no fear of Lawrence doing him wrong james mother would put him through a wall . Lawrence messing wrong people there . That fat controlling beg only talks to his mother when it suits him she allows because she has been treated like this her whole life .

Reactions: 4
I had to watch it twice to see if James was really happy about it or just acting!! But 2nd time watching you can definitely see how over acted it was. Wow just wow 😮

Reactions: 5
Most unromantic, unauthentic proposal I've ever witnessed! Well beside Edens! If my fella proposed to me at the top of a set of stairs overlooking a lobby you can bet ya life he's getting launched down them! Proposing on ya balcony of your room etc yes... a bleeping lobby... ABSOLUTELY NOT.
They remind me of laurel & hardy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.