Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's another guy on tiktok, I won't name him as he is really nice. His tiktok name has weight loss in the title. His diet is really bad. He posts himself eating massive yorkshire puds, pork crackling and so much other stuff. He says he's still in a calorie deficit but he has gained a stone since I've been following him. Lawrence does the same thing but his meals do look healthier. I think Lawrence eats off camera too.
It's like previous posters have said, he's bagged himself a good looking boyfriend now so he will just give up.
He said quite a few months ago that he does eat crisps/chocolate etc at night those meals we see are definitely not all he eats a day because even though some are not the healthiest he would still loose weight

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see him get egged on the train! 😂😂 shame it wasn’t a jar of beetroot they lobbed at him!🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I wouldnt normally laugh but considering he thinks he's popular and recognised by fans, I hope it brings him back to reality that he's not liked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Lawrence got egged on the train journey home by a group of kids,I shouldn't laugh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe they wanted their pocket money back

tit follows him everywhere. How long will him and James last before his surplus of unsold Beetroot mugs start bouncing off James’s bonce?
Lawrence is really needy,James seems to have real friends,not just people off social media,Lawrence always need people around him,is he going to follow James to Bristol everytime he has work? I've a feeling James might get a bit fed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
😂😂 he was going to complain to the train company. I can just imagine:

“Mr train person, I’m a famous influencer who lives on sottiges, nana pancakes and sketty bollocknayse, I can’t speak proper, I’m a lazy layabout but I want you to tell these kids off cos I’m too lazy to do it meself”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His appearance has gone downhill, he looks so strange sitting eating with pink hair and a yellow hat, now he's got a BF you would expect him to really take more care to look his best.

Reactions: 7
His appearance has gone downhill, he looks so strange sitting eating with pink hair and a yellow hat, now he's got a BF you would expect him to really take more care to look his best.
Think it's a case of "caught the bus, stop running"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he doing his live from the pub where James works?
Is he keeping an eye on him?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is he doing his live from the pub where James works?
Is he keeping an eye on him?
Oh dear. I have a bad feeling about their relationship. If one can't even go to work without the other, that's when it implodes eventually.

I stopped waiting Lawrence’s Tiktoks a while back but saw 1 yesterday where he referred to sausages as “sottages “ what the duck is a sottage? And why is he talking like a twit?

• Haha
Oh dear. I have a bad feeling about their relationship. If one can't even go to work without the other, that's when it implodes eventually.
Lawrence has too much time on his hands,maybe he should get a job?

I stopped waiting Lawrence’s Tiktoks a while back but saw 1 yesterday where he referred to sausages as “sottages “ what the duck is a sottage? And why is he talking like a twit?
The other day he said what he'd chosen for dinner chilli con carne, but when describing what was on the plate he pronounced it carn

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah this is his new unique selling point. If you look at his old videos he was very capable of pronouncing sausage, spaghetti and chilli con carne, somehow “fame” (and I use that term very loosely!) has made words fall out of his head and he now only pronounces things like the adult baby he is. Such a twit.

I cant see it lasting between him and James. They were on live cooking tea at 7pm, all Lawrence did was talk talk talk, whereas James kept grunting yes as his replies. It was all very one sided it was uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 6
That’s an ableist comment right there. Just because you can work with bipolar doesn’t mean everyone can, no two people with bipolar or any illness for that matter will be affected the same. 🙄
True, but the poster was just stating their personal experience as they have a right to do.

I think he's just to lazy to pronounce words correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cant see it lasting between him and James. They were on live cooking tea at 7pm, all Lawrence did was talk talk talk, whereas James kept grunting yes as his replies. It was all very one sided it was uncomfortable to watch.
They seem to spend a lot of time doing separate lives and James hiding his face🙄

Reactions: 5
That’s an ableist comment right there. Just because you can work with bipolar doesn’t mean everyone can, no two people with bipolar or any illness for that matter will be affected the same. 🙄
Behave I have bipolar and fibromyalgia I am medicated I’m in constant pain but I have a home I work full time and have a child to support I understand other people’s poor mental health prevent them from working but I also know lots of people milk the system this whole family are at it, don’t get me wrong I have bad times I have been off sick from my job I worry that if I call in sick I’ll get the sack because if I don’t work I’d get no help I’d lose everything 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Behave I have bipolar and fibromyalgia I am medicated I’m in constant pain but I have a home I work full time and have a child to support I understand other people’s poor mental health prevent them from working but I also know lots of people milk the system this whole family are at it, don’t get me wrong I have bad times I have been off sick from my job I worry that if I call in sick I’ll get the sack because if I don’t work I’d get no help I’d lose everything 👍🏻
I have EUPD, fibro and a multitude of other things and I get what your saying you can't just stop being a mum and do nothing. I agree that they are all recieving benefits and are maybe playing the system but mental health affects everyone differently, not everyone is strong enough to just push on through. Some have it alot Harder than others even though they have the same condition as one an other. This isn't me sticking up for them btw I mean just generally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.