Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have EUPD, fibro and a multitude of other things and I get what your saying you can't just stop being a mum and do nothing. I agree that they are all recieving benefits and are maybe playing the system but mental health affects everyone differently, not everyone is strong enough to just push on through. Some have it alot Harder than others even though they have the same condition as one an other. This isn't me sticking up for them btw I mean just generally.
No I fully understand it differs for everyone but people do take the piss obvs I don’t know how bad he is I have days where I have lay on the bathroom floor to the Samaritans in the night wanting to not be here and the next day it’s like it never happened it is hard battling with your own mind every single day x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant see it lasting between him and James. They were on live cooking tea at 7pm, all Lawrence did was talk talk talk, whereas James kept grunting yes as his replies. It was all very one sided it was uncomfortable to watch.
I don't think James likes been on camera 24/7 like Lawrence does. I've seen Lawrence sat on live like last night with his mum and James is no where near, one time James was out walking patch which Lawrence doesn't seem to do much if anymore. It's going to cause problems him being in his phone all the time without a doubt

Reactions: 7
No I fully understand it differs for everyone but people do take the piss obvs I don’t know how bad he is I have days where I have lay on the bathroom floor to the Samaritans in the night wanting to not be here and the next day it’s like it never happened it is hard battling with your own mind every single day x
He just makes me angry,he's just so cocky,he doesn't give a shite about his gifters, he's like a drug addict doing whatever to fill his fat but,he didn't have a problem going to Tok Fest or travelling up and down the country to meet all these other people off the App,the other night someone suggested the baggy mother ask Lawrence to set up a Go Fund for her.
I feel sorry for Spencer who's been pushed between the 2 of them to claim carers allowance.

I don't think James likes been on camera 24/7 like Lawrence does. I've seen Lawrence sat on live like last night with his mum and James is no where near, one time James was out walking patch which Lawrence doesn't seem to do much if anymore. It's going to cause problems him being in his phone all the time without a doubt
I woke up at 6.00am today and Lawrence is still live chatting to random people,I think Lawrence is a bit stalkish,he travelled to Bristol to be with James,spent the weekend in the pub watching him,James comes back to his house,yet he spends all the time ignoring him,I see another Zak saga approaching,he'll blame James for using him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Guys, Lawrence has said before on live that he's lucky he doesn't suffer any mental health conditions. He uses it as a made up excuse.

He doesnt work because he's too lazy and thinks he's entitled to an easy life because he has followers, no other reason

Reactions: 11
Man, his channel is dead now isn't it! His comments are 99% hate or piss taking and his videos are terrible.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer abuser...I mean, person.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Man, his channel is dead now isn't it! His comments are 99% hate or piss taking and his videos are terrible.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer abuser...I mean, person.
How does he always have 3.4 million followers? His content is crap, surely some of these followers would have unfollowed by now. They can’t all be abandoned accounts. For the amount of followers I’d expect more engagement in the comments

He doesn’t work because according to him hes too famous to work.
Give me strength! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually like the colour but the size needs to be a bit bigger so it doesn't cling. Or I will have to start calling him Smithy number 2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I saw the video where he tried them nn he said they are a bit small and show all the lumps and bumps yet he still bought them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How does he always have 3.4 million followers? His content is crap, surely some of these followers would have unfollowed by now. They can’t all be abandoned accounts. For the amount of followers I’d expect more engagement in the comments
Take no notice of the amount of followers an account has got. I've 300+ followers and I've never posted a bean of content in the two+ years I've had the account, although most of the profiles do appear to be attractive ladies for some reason - never knew I was that popular with them:cool:

The engagement level is so low is because I think that for most normal people, watching a fat, jobless bloke who speaks in a stupid voice, eats with his hands and throws mugs at people loses its appeal rather quickly, so the only ones left are the trolls and the windowlickers.:)

Anyone else see him get egged on the train! 😂😂 shame it wasn’t a jar of beetroot they lobbed at him!🙄
Please tell me some one screen recorded it

I'm surprised that hasn't been his latest merch: 'Lawrence: I'm drawing a line under it.'

At this point, he may as well just admit he's always going to be bigger, as some people are, and live with it.

There's less shame in admitting you failed and owning it, than there is in lying and making lame excuses to sell merch'.

He said the same thing when he bit a chunk out of Zac and hit his old man with his comedy braces , the total bleeping wrong un

I wouldnt normally laugh but considering he thinks he's popular and recognised by fans, I hope it brings him back to reality that he's not liked 🤣

I would I would laugh my bollocks off if I see the video 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve no idea what James sees in the lump. Forget his looks for a second if you can his personality is atrocious.

I think that James is an ok bloke duck knows why he is with that piece of tit Lawrence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.