Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure this whole family is inbred, if what the stepfather said about his brother is true then he should be in a secure unit, and let's not forget that sexual Innuendo vid his mum did with his brother 😳
I'm guessing James's mum and family haven't heard about the dark side of Lawrence's family.
I’m guessing they don’t know about Lawrence's violent streak either

Reactions: 4
So L is getting his moobs cut off & his over hang he is going private & he donates to charity every month supposedly last month it was 2 grand to a cancer charity Hmmmmmmm he still a fat lazy beg regardless .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion- Lawrencetiktok90 #6 I vow to Control, Eat and Beg 24/7 until Mugs do us part!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what he’s earnt from begging this comp so far, just taken from the leaderboard!
If he can beg for hours he can get a bleeping job!!!!

32FAA606-4D75-4E72-A60F-732B898B2094.jpeg

680C6265-665C-46D1-88FA-4783355DC710.jpeg

4AA57925-6FA8-4A21-9859-CB1FB99BEE27.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That is actually repulsive for sitting on his fat overweight arse all day with no work ethic he made more than what I make in a month by working my tits off 😳😂 I’m in the wrong job ffs
Exactly this!! I’m self employed, I did about 80 hours last week and still can’t afford anything other than basics. Sack of tit he is!

• Heart
At what point is anything going to be done about this TikTok begging in general? Surely the government won't like there's such an easy way for these idiots to get money so blatantly and not pay tax

So L is getting his moobs cut off & his over hang he is going private & he donates to charity every month supposedly last month it was 2 grand to a cancer charity Hmmmmmmm he still a fat lazy beg regardless .
He didn't donate that 2grand.. he done a live at the pub and everyone else donated 🤣🤣🤣 he just took the credit for it 🤣🤣
I just watched him and Mel, what a pair of complete cunts they are.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how he purposely does stuff that he knows will trigger comments on his page ? For example he have that young lad that’s in his flat tonight the broken eggs knowing full well people will comment he should have taken them himself ?!

Anyone notice how he purposely does stuff that he knows will trigger comments on his page ? For example he have that young lad that’s in his flat tonight the broken eggs knowing full well people will comment he should have taken them himself ?!
I don't get why Lawrence let's a 17 years boy come down from Southend to Sutton to spend time with him. He's 33 next month, when I was 33 I wasn't hanging around with 17 year olds.
It's roughly a 2 hour train journey, what 33 year old man in their right mind would let a 17 year old do that?.
All seems abit strange to me.

Reactions: 10
I don't get why Lawrence let's a 17 years boy come down from Southend to Sutton to spend time with him. He's 33 next month, when I was 33 I wasn't hanging around with 17 year olds.
It's roughly a 2 hour train journey, what 33 year old man in their right mind would let a 17 year old do that?.
All seems abit strange to me.
Yeah the whole thing is odd, you just couldn’t comprehend the carry on of him at all.

H
That is actually repulsive for sitting on his fat overweight arse all day with no work ethic he made more than what I make in a month by working my tits off 😳😂 I’m in the wrong job ffs
I can't stand how he's so cocky and thinks he's above people.I noticed that teenager was at his house again,it's sad how he sees him and the other begs as his friends

Reactions: 6
That manly family all look like they could have a bath in some bleach.. I can't bare any of them and blocked them a long time ago..
There is nothing to expose really, he started telling about him being naked and I just put a stop to it straight away, he's 2 years older than my son ffs 😄 I soon put him in his place, but I can imagine he does that too lots of young girls, and the younger ones, may just go along with it.
The whole family ain't right. The mother, the father.. Spencer.. I feel sorry for the teenage girl, the step dad looks abit strange as well
The mother comes over a desperate,she was moaning about all her kids have boyfriends/ girlfriends

Yeah the whole thing is odd, you just couldn’t comprehend the carry on of him at all.
Why would the mother let her young teen go to a strange man's house he's met on the internet?the boy thinks he's a good friend,Lawrence is dodgy there were rumours about an incident in McDonald's at Wakefield with a young lad,would the mother let her 17yr old daughter go to a man's house she'd met on the internet?

That boy says he's a carer,surely it's not in a care home?

Last edited:
I actually believe that Lawrence has not only convinced his "fans" but also himself that he's doing this rightfully.

I can't bear to watch his videos anymore, but has he done a weight update yet? He'd been avoiding it like the plague

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.