Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely vile human being. Only subscribers can comment who have paid

Reactions: 4
Is he done with James
I dont think so, he was talking about him earlier saying he really wants to see him this weekend but apparently James doesn't get much time off with his new job.

But surely that will lose him interaction and then he won't make as much anymore? Smart move
Maybe not, he's had 152 subscriptions in 2 days, at £4.99 each. That probably makes up for what he'd get in gifts, if not more. Plus anyone can still watch and gift, they just can't comment unless subscribed

Reactions: 3
Maybe not, he's had 152 subscriptions in 2 days, at £4.99 each. That probably makes up for what he'd get in gifts, if not more. Plus anyone can still watch and gift, they just can't comment unless subscribed
Oh no, that's a shame. I don't particularly enjoy watching TT lives of dullards squinting to read and respond to the same comments. I was really hoping the subscriptions would stop me seeing those mega begs on my fyp 😩
(I think I have today officially turned into my mother after my whinging outburst)

Reactions: 4
I dont think so, he was talking about him earlier saying he really wants to see him this weekend but apparently James doesn't get much time off with his new job.

But I wonder how much tiktok take from that £4.99?

Reactions: 1
In todays world of hardship on a lot of people,his life consist of getting up whenever,eating out at will,has spare time to do gardening,he thinks this is inspiring, he just takes,takes,.

Reactions: 6

Are subscriptions a new thing? I heard Manley talking about them yesterday but didn’t really know what they were on about

Tattle got a cheeky mention on his live this morning, because someone mentioned that his pupils were massive. So he said 'Tattle can write what they like.'

So I will then. Afternoon, Lawrence.

Am I alone in finding it extra tiresome lately that as the country is plunged into its worst living crisis in decades, there are more and more of these Lawrence types begging for money on an app? It just doesn't sit right with me that people work their arses off and have to use foodbanks, or even people who can't work, but these TT people choose not to and seem to live a perfectly comfortable life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tattle got a cheeky mention on his live this morning, because someone mentioned that his pupils were massive. So he said 'Tattle can write what they like.'

So I will then. Afternoon, Lawrence.

Am I alone in finding it extra tiresome lately that as the country is plunged into its worst living crisis in decades, there are more and more of these Lawrence types begging for money on an app? It just doesn't sit right with me that people work their arses off and have to use foodbanks, or even people who can't work, but these TT people choose not to and seem to live a perfectly comfortable life.
That's what angers me about him,he's not inspiring, he's an arrogant piece of tit who has no morals at all,why won't this cretin get a job? He's not too famous like it thinks.

Mmm🤔
How can I get attention ? I know do a video from a hospital saying I'm starving,then I'll get loads of comments asking what's wrong,and did it really go out in that tracksuit?

Reactions: 5
I've been on TT since lockdown and spent way more time on it then I care to remember. But lately I've found myself spending less time scrolling because the content is rubbish even from the 'normal' people. As for the jezzas and the begs it is a quick look for the tea and that's it. So I'm guessing a lot of them will start to suffer less interaction as the year goes on because people are getting bored of the app now.

Reactions: 7
So he attended hospital to have a procedure and hasn't been sleeping very well the last few nights and feeling poorly,more suspicion🙄

His mum has been up all night, waiting to hear from her son after the hospital visit. She’s on live right now. I do feel for her a bit, she must be worried about him, he should keep her updated.

His mum has been up all night, waiting to hear from her son after the hospital visit. She’s on live right now. I do feel for her a bit, she must be worried about him, he should keep her updated.
He came out and went and bought a kebab

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping rude twit , his mum came round to see him , he left at 3am and has just got back at 8:15 and didn’t even tell her , left his phone at home , she’s scared to ask him as he will go mental ! He’s a bully

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.