Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys, Lawrence has said before on live that he's lucky he doesn't suffer any mental health conditions. He uses it as a made up excuse.

He doesnt work because he's too lazy and thinks he's entitled to an easy life because he has followers, no other reason

Reactions: 11

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Thread suggestion- Lawrencetiktok90 #6 I vow to Control, Eat and Beg 24/7 until Mugs do us part!

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm convinced he does stupid things on purpose so that people will comment and get the interaction up.

I've just seen a video of him using hand-soap and a razor with no handle to shave with. He also brushes his hair with a decorating brush.

Imagine being that desperate to cling to your 'fame' that you would rather appear a moron than get a job.

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I’m sorry if I’m late to the party or if this has been mentioned before but I’ve just realised who he reminds me of with those “gold” tatty rings he wears….

Jimmy Fucking Saville! Gives me the shudders that does!! 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
He says he’s “on holiday mode” 🤔🤔🤔 isn’t every day holiday mode Lawrence you absolute beg!
If this overgrown toddler is on live every night of his holiday I’m gonna have to block the moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I wouldnt normally laugh but considering he thinks he's popular and recognised by fans, I hope it brings him back to reality that he's not liked 🤣

• Haha

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Really disappointed with James in Lawrence’s live tonight, he called the entire country of wales a shit hole- imagine if someone said something horrible about travellers or his home country of Ireland. He’s a hypocrite and you can tell he has a right temper on him as he threw his toys out the pram when someone pulled him up on it

• Wow

bobbybanger

There he is away to Bristol again to sit in the pub while James works in it. It’s creepy behaviour. Dare I say controlling.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
His weight is not the problem, he has zero work ethic, zero morals, and gives zero fucks about anyone other than the latest “boy” that takes his fancy.

• Heart

bobbybanger

You never see these “bets” he loses being made, it’s all bullshit so he can do something utter tragic like that for views.

the horrible bastard was on live earlier bbq’ing and his mask slipped. Patch stole chicken off the plate and he shouted you fucker at him. Then said Spencer’s won’t know any different so he can have that chicken.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

rosslee1987

VIP Member
😂😂 he was going to complain to the train company. I can just imagine:

“Mr train person, I’m a famous influencer who lives on sottiges, nana pancakes and sketty bollocknayse, I can’t speak proper, I’m a lazy layabout but I want you to tell these kids off cos I’m too lazy to do it meself”

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
So that will be the Pip and carers application put in for then 🙄 Wonder how long before Dadio has his own beg account 🤔

bobbybanger

Go watch his pinned video and then a current one and the difference in voice is unreal. Being able to see his cock again gave him a taste for it I think.

• Haha

bobbybanger

Fuck him. Guys a cretin who gets no sympathy from me. He is in a house with a friend, his mother, sister and brother but stays on the live to cry. When told to come off it he says “my people deserve to hear the end of this song”

the food at the funeral will cheer him up.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Most unromantic, unauthentic proposal I've ever witnessed! Well beside Edens! If my fella proposed to me at the top of a set of stairs overlooking a lobby you can bet ya life he's getting launched down them! Proposing on ya balcony of your room etc yes... a fucking lobby... ABSOLUTELY NOT.

• Haha

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
Can somebody give me the details on what did or didn't go on a few months ago... He had gotten with a guy, and had they shacked up together or something? Then some shit went down???
I just recall him doing loads of serious posts but being vague as feck also. Have not kept up since then
He moved North to be near Zac, the whole family were dealing with Lawrence’s merch. Lawrence fancied Zac, there were texts with Lawrence wanting to Nosh Zac off. Zac wasn’t interested so Lawrence threw a ‘beetroot’? Mug at his head and attacked Zac’s dad. Police were involved. Zac’s mother told DHB via text messages but asked him not to go public but he did. Zac then was forced to sit in the back of Lawrence’s car and say it was all lies and that a sound bar had hit him on the head. Eventually Zac admitted what Lawrence had done to him and Lawrence was flapping trying to defend his actions

Last edited:
  • Wow