Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. And I think she just made the account private. Was viewing the item, and then it flashed up saying this account is private 😂😂

“Sources tell The Sun Lauren is planning to donate the money raised to charity.” YEAH RITE!!
Ah rather like the charity walk she allegedly did eh?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Chilli jam!
Is it chilli jam?
With sourdough, mustard, an omelette and bagged salad?
God I hate myself for having this in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Krusty had told the Sun it’s for charity, that’s what I call damage control, there will never be proof she gave the money to charity!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
duck me! The gorilla actually looks better than BYG here! 😂
It's arse is smaller!!

Day 7 and the final day of the BYG Awards 2022.

Thank you to all the Scrunchies who have taken part so far. As always to vote choose the corresponding reaction emoji to your favourite entry.

Our final category is Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

View attachment 1858405

I think this is the funniest thread on Tattle and we’re blessed with hilarious and creative people who come up with some excellent content. These are a few of my favourite creative posts over the last year. I’ve linked below to the original post in case the font is too small/the text has been cut off.

👍🏻 - @JakeM imagining BYG’s playlist
❤ - @Badirene giving us a bewful Valentine’s poem for BYG and her (then) love Chaz.5
😂 - Newcomer @Earl Gravy with a fitting song for our Del Gel
😮 - @Crowbag giving us a poem inspired by the jumble sale of doom

I’ll give the voting a few more days and then I’ll be back to announce the winners 🏆
OMG Clicky loving these BYG awards xx

So Krusty had told the Sun it’s for charity, that’s what I call damage control, there will never be proof she gave the money to charity!
In all fairness she SHOULD donate ALL the proceeds of any gifted item she's sold. It's unefficawl to make money from the things she's been gifted.

She might be doing an Amber Turd and keeping the funds. Like the enormous double pram she was gifted. That would make a decent mag story showing how she gifted it to a needy family with 2 small babies. Surely if she actually did this she would have some evidence.

She needs to show the proceeds of the baby walk actually went to the charity. That's the right thing to do........ but we all know the rent's due.

Surely all this money she has received from selling free goods should be declared as income as she didn't pay for the goods in the first place. Tax return is due 31st Jan....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's arse is smaller!!

OMG Clicky loving these BYG awards xx

In all fairness she SHOULD donate ALL the proceeds of any gifted item she's sold. It's unefficawl to make money from the things she's been gifted.

She might be doing an Amber Turd and keeping the funds. Like the enormous double pram she was gifted. That would make a decent mag story showing how she gifted it to a needy family with 2 small babies. Surely if she actually did this she would have some evidence.

She needs to show the proceeds of the baby walk actually went to the charity. That's the right thing to do........ but we all know the rent's due.

Surely all this money she has received from selling free goods should be declared as income as she didn't pay for the goods in the first place. Tax return is due 31st Jan....
She knows this very well, hence why preloved is deleting items now as soon as they are sold! Hopefully someone from HMRC is monitoring it!

Reactions: 16
She knows this very well, hence why preloved is deleting items now as soon as they are sold! Hopefully someone from HMRC is monitoring it!
There was an article a few months ago about how HMRC and Department for Work and Pensions were investing millions in new tech and staff to monitor online activity of supposed benefit claimants and Self Employed tax dodgers to see if their lifestyles on line matched their declared income and benefits claimed. I'm assuming she's claiming some kind of child tax credits, housing benefits etc as she can't afford her 'glam' lifestyle as well as pay her agent and buy 999.999 IG bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Keep dreaming Lozza, she spouts this nonsense every year. Plus how the hell could she appear when she doesn’t look like her filtered insta life?

People would be like,
Yep! And the reason it never happens is exactly that - she can’t control the output.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The sun ran the very sam article around this time last year too. Loz just likes to drop hints to add speculation To look like she is still sought after. In reality - Towie would never have her back and she wouldn’t go back now as she can’t catfish herself from a size 22 into a space raider head size 8 avatar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Better put that giant pizza back in the box Loz, and go back to zero gravity Pilates.
And get another Laureen framed baffa poster on stand by.

She would need an interpreter.
A giant sign pointing to her and following her around, saying 'this is loz. Yes really!', and the interpreter.

And a wheeled stand for her arse shelf.

And then laShe'snowttodowithme following behind.

What a bloody entourage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two bullshit statements
1. Money to be donated to animal charity and was always planned to be.
2. Doesn’t support the wearing of fur…. Ain’t her poodle jackets real fur

01562412-9222-41D2-B830-1C33A492A5B8.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And now the Beast has had a grifted blow-dry at home so she can sit on her fat arse with straight hair to watch TV. Muppet. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now the Beast has had a grifted blow-dry at home so she can sit on her fat arse with straight hair to watch TV. Muppet. 🤡

View attachment 1860587
Shes more irrelevant now than she ever has been..theres not much she can do now to get money apart from sell her fat sweaty snatch on OF..shes too lazy to do the youtube tit shes been bleating on about and no decent tv programme will touch her because shes just boring .maybe she can get in on some of Stephen bears tricks and shaft herself right up her lazy arse with a weedwacker ..I

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
towie is not trying to get her back and she did not leave she was sacked she was actually sacked twice as when she went back after the first sacking she was still as nasty and deluded as she was when they sacked her the first time and she has been trying to get back for years they never even asked her to be in the 10-year reunion shows

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Two bullshit statements
1. Money to be donated to animal charity and was always planned to be.
2. Doesn’t support the wearing of fur…. Ain’t her poodle jackets real fur

View attachment 1860567
She wears 4 real fur jackets the black poodle, cream poodle, that blue one on her recent post and that gilet she had on, all REAL fur! 😡😡😡 lying witch!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I seriously can't cope with how much she catfishes herself. When you actually line up the extremes, WTF?
My sister in law uses this app
I know because her face looks the same as this in her pics on Instagram
I also know because she thought it was a lovely thing to do and send me a pic of MYSELF that she had put through this app! 😏
My husband laughed so loud and said don’t you dare upload that pic as you will be a laughing stock as people know you don’t look like that!
Honestly I could play guess the face with my sister in laws faces too!!
One time she uploaded three pics she had took all at the same time but each with a different face
Me and my daughter had a whale of a time laughing at her and comparing them to the unfiltered normal pics I have of her on my camera roll on get togethers etc
Why mug yourself off

Honestly it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.