Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't insult Yorkshire puddings!!
I bow my head in shame ..the last thing I want to do is put the scrunchies off their yorkies ..let's say then she looks like a Yorkshire pudding when it goes wrong ..you know when you open the oven door too early and it sinks and goes all crappy ..a deflated wrong yorkshire pudding ..with no centre and no meaning ..just a soggy mess ..

Spot the difference 🤣
This is brilliant..its uncanny !

The diet's going well then Big Gel? 🐷

View attachment 1857418
Is that her missing arse implant ..!

Where is this? It’s not showing on his insta?
It was a dark year because he was eclipsed by big loz ..the shadow of doom and all that is fake..hes still a twit tho..!

BIG Loz only fans leak…. 🤣
Omg that's brilliant ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Day 7 and the final day of the BYG Awards 2022.

Thank you to all the Scrunchies who have taken part so far. As always to vote choose the corresponding reaction emoji to your favourite entry.

Our final category is Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

View attachment 1858405

I think this is the funniest thread on Tattle and we’re blessed with hilarious and creative people who come up with some excellent content. These are a few of my favourite creative posts over the last year. I’ve linked below to the original post in case the font is too small/the text has been cut off.

👍🏻 - @JakeM imagining BYG’s playlist
❤ - @Badirene giving us a bewful Valentine’s poem for BYG and her (then) love Chaz.5
😂 - Newcomer @Earl Gravy with a fitting song for our Del Gel
😮 - @Crowbag giving us a poem inspired by the jumble sale of doom

I’ll give the voting a few more days and then I’ll be back to announce the winners 🏆
Oh my, you are a truly devoted Scrunchie for doing all these for us. :love: I have laughed so hard at this one my cankles need a hose down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s got a resting witch face hasn’t she. So soft pretty she is.

And whoever did her eyelashes needs sacking. Can’t even see her eyes. Just because some people suit it, doesn’t mean everyone does. She must think she looks so sexy when someone puts lashes on her but she doesn’t suit them if anything makes her face look even bigger cause can’t even see her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stuffing her big moon face again. That food looks as tit as she is and definitely not worth a picture.

323680269_1126602524725205_2910151936098836082_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her insults on the fur coat are hilarious! but getting removed as soon as they go on! I got blocked, and you can’t tag preloved to PETA it says preloved doesn’t allow you to tag them to PETA, she knows she is bang out of order!
Shes now got the jumble sale page on private - woman.

• Haha
Just because it has salad on the plate BYG , it doesn’t mean it’s healthy. She can’t half pack the grub away 🤦‍♀️. Does she ever eat in ?

• Haha
Haha. And I think she just made the account private. Was viewing the item, and then it flashed up saying this account is private 😂😂

“Sources tell The Sun Lauren is planning to donate the money raised to charity.” YEAH RITE!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She’s got a resting witch face hasn’t she. So soft pretty she is.

And whoever did her eyelashes needs sacking. Can’t even see her eyes. Just because some people suit it, doesn’t mean everyone does. She must think she looks so sexy when someone puts lashes on her but she doesn’t suit them if anything makes her face look even bigger cause can’t even see her eyes.
When I saw yesterdays DM pics, I honestly thought she'd had under eye or eyelid surgery! :unsure:
But yes, I think you're right and it's her crappy eyelashes.

Reactions: 10
She seriously believes that if she puts elfy veg or salad on a plate, that it counts as a good nutritious meal! How much butter is on that bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it butter or mustard on the bread?
Is it an omelette?
Is that what, cranberry? Jam? Eh??
And a handful of leaves from a bag.

Looks manky whatever it all is.

She seriously believes that if she puts elfy veg or salad on a plate, that it counts as a good nutritious meal! How much butter is on that bread!
If it looked like nice butter I'd say not enough, I like butter 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bow my head in shame ..the last thing I want to do is put the scrunchies off their yorkies ..let's say then she looks like a Yorkshire pudding when it goes wrong ..you know when you open the oven door too early and it sinks and goes all crappy ..a deflated wrong yorkshire pudding ..with no centre and no meaning ..just a soggy mess ..

This is brilliant..its uncanny !

Is that her missing arse implant ..!

It was a dark year because he was eclipsed by big loz ..the shadow of doom and all that is fake..hes still a twit tho..!

Omg that's brilliant ..
Pancake face is what she is!

She’s so greedy. She posted that pasty+bread carb combo at a time when most of us were having breakfast or a mid morning coffee.

Thank you, Clickbait for your efforts. A real kiss of life for us scrunchies who are, unlike BYG, starving (for content).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Slightly later posting than planned on Day 6 of the BYG Awards 2022.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

The penultimate category is Best FML* photo of Baby Gel

View attachment 1856867

This category was requested by @OldBlondie and it has been hard to narrow them down. These are photos of Larose that BYG has shared on IG.
*FML is duck My Life for anyone who wasn’t aware.

👍🏻 - Stupid headband ✔ Thoroughly cheesed off expression ✔
❤ - Leaving me to sit covered in food yet again?!
😂 - This fugly headband takes the biscuit!
😮 - Now a pink beret? Seriously WTF 🤬

Tomorrow is the final category…
can I vote for get this bleeping monstrosity off my head, please ta

Haven’t a scooby what this is for her tea, but it looks big, cheesy and unhealthy😂
3 foot wide pizza?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.