Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#threadtitle suggestion

Loz welcomes Oddbod back in the fold, it’s bad for her big relaunch but she won’t be told.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
#threadtitle

Loz and Oddbod back together? She’s got no choice cos noone else will have her!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hands up all Scrunchies who would be genuinely surprised if they're all lurved up again.

Nonety?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've had Botox twice for my migraines, I have it done at neurology.
I'm equally fascinated and appalled by my smooooth forehead!
I'm considering postponing next months' session because I'd like my normal forehead back for a while. After having tried it I definitely wouldn't have it as a cosmetic treatment, much better to have nice mobile facial expressions.

No offense to those who have it regularly. It's just not for me personally and I'd never recommend it except for migraines.
I have it every 4 months for migraines I’m on my 4th year now.it’s Bloody brilliant for migraines.

Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion:
Lauren Goodger #82

Big Loz has a big bushy brow,
but still looks like a fat old sow!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

Tits up, arse out. Bought tickets to an event for a bit of clout

---

Thread suggestion: ASSda price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all, usually a lurker on here but have missed a few threads. So sorry, this has probably already been discussed but I can’t find anything about it, do we know why she’s deleted all her grid posts on instagram?

Reactions: 2
Here we go again! 🤡

Screenshot_20230124-191024~2.png

---

Hi all, usually a lurker on here but have missed a few threads. So sorry, this has probably already been discussed but I can’t find anything about it, do we know why she’s deleted all her grid posts on instagram?
Because she had big plans to 'reinvent' herself but has already failed massively with her grotesque appearance at the 'Inspiration Awards' where she put up heavily photoshopped pics on her grid post but the red tops printed some great 'in the wild' shots and the Beast of Chigwell took them back down again. All photos on here a few pages back!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here we go again! 🤡

View attachment 1907510
View attachment 1907511

---

Because she had big plans to 'reinvent' herself but has already failed massively with her grotesque appearance at the 'Inspiration Awards' where she put up heavily photoshopped pics on her grid post but the red tops printed some great 'in the wild' shots and the Beast of Chigwell took them back down again. All photos on here a few pages back!
Hilarious 😆 thanks for the update!

Reactions: 12
I can imagine Kirsty tearing her hair out at the fact that Loz keeps posting these hilariously unrealistic, photoshopped pictures, undermining her new relaunched “I’m mum” image.

But our gel won’t be told, will she!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go again! 🤡

View attachment 1907510
View attachment 1907511

---

She is insane. Not in the ‘wow babes u look insane’ way. Mad as a box full of frogs. Bankrupt of shame to think anyone would look at that and think a.) corrr! and b.) yeah saw her the other day, she looks just like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go again! 🤡

View attachment 1907510
View attachment 1907511

---

The face of her in the 2nd pic never fails to make me lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.