Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread. It’s so funny. Some threads are really just mean about who they’re chatting about with no humour and they make me feel uncomfortable but this I love 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Personally I think she liked the attention she got when she was pregnant, she got to be her big lazy self and blame it on being pregnant. This new pregnancy is just for more attention.

Shame Charlie shat it and ran for the hills.

Edited to add: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Im about 5 weeks behind Lozza in my pregnancy and feel like shes stolen being pregnant. I know this sounds ridiculous but I really dont want to be pregnant with her. II just wish this could have worked out another way and shed waited a bit longer. Though that said Im looking foward to all the excellent advice from her - when she does something I will know to do the exact opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
By the time baby #2 is here Laneglected should be crawling / cruising furniture and attempting her first steps. How the duck is Lauren going to cope? Larose won’t stay propped up against a pillow forever . It’s an accident waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Im about 5 weeks behind Lozza in my pregnancy and feel like shes stolen being pregnant. I know this sounds ridiculous but I really dont want to be pregnant with her. II just wish this could have worked out another way and shed waited a bit longer. Though that said Im looking foward to all the excellent advice from her - when she does something I will know to do the exact opposite!
This is exactly how I felt with my son. I was 3 weeks behind her. Although the bump photos did make me feel better about myself …. That and the fact I now know that at least my baby sees daylight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is exactly how I felt with my son. I was 3 weeks behind her. Although the bump photos did make me feel better about myself …. That and the fact I now know that at least my baby sees daylight.
Im so glad someone else feels the same - I felt like I was being irrational. I literally felt my heart sink when I saw the news this morning! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh dear ....
I’m pleased he responded, as they both admit they split when he had his fun then he hasn’t cheated on Lozza and sounds like he is trying to sort himself. Appears that split is final but who knows with these two.

Reactions: 14
Oh my God hate to come straight back on here after seeing the news, wtf!

Having said that I found out my husband was sleeping with someone else 4 months in to my pregnancy and it was the most heartbreaking experience of my life. But then we had been together for our whole adult lives, not 2 weeks like these two 🙄 so I hope her mental health is okay because mine was/is not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I have missed this so much! I am sat here laughing my head off 😂

She is 100% going to dress these kids like twins, without question. I just had a nosey at her Insta for the first time in ages and I see Charlie has been deleted. Funny how she was hawking boombod while pregnant as it was a year ago she was hawking a corset before revealing she was pregnant . #dick
Nice to see you back @Katie8ee hope you're still enjoying yourself up in them there hills! I think we're all in this pregacy for the long haul, stay with us!

Just seen on her IG, she says she got pregnant with Lafirstone 8 weeks after she was born. We're led to believe the birth was around 20th July if memory serves so they bumped uglies around 14th September 8 weeks later. However if she's 16 weeks like she says in the OKNews stories then they must have done the deed nearly 5 weeks later than that, about 17th October, which is it Laureen????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m going to give Laureen some credit- I don’t think she’s accused him of cheating, just said it was upsetting he slept with someone else. Even if he had every right, I’d be pretty hurt if my partner and I split when I was pregnant and he immediately slept with someone else. I feel gross defending her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice to see you back @Katie8ee hope you're still enjoying yourself up in them there hills! I think we're all in this pregacy for the long haul, stay with us!

Just seen on her IG, she says she got pregnant with Lafirstone 8 weeks after she was born. We're led to believe the birth was around 20th July if memory serves so they bumped uglies around 14th September 8 weeks later. However if she's 16 weeks like she says in the OKNews stories then they must have done the deed nearly 5 weeks later than that, about 17th October, which is it Laureen????
Ooh yes a few weeks missing there then Lozza… 🤔 just because she can’t add up doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t… must’ve been a birthday shag as her birthday is 19 sept (if we can believe that!)

now we thought Laulie (she’ll always be Laulie to us Scrunchies!) was born earlier than that as she fudges dates so could that be thrown into the mix (I’m still at work trying to keep up with this thread and the Katie Price one and my Brian (!) hurts)!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
my brain is super picked by this- someone do a timeline lol

As for his statement… well. What 24 year old gayforpaysex worker with 2 children, not with the mother, already dipped his pen in some other slappers accommodating ink, isn’t a great man and al round awesome dad? Guys a complete flaccid wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.