Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit weird I’m the exact same amount of weeks as her and my bump looks nothing like that, I’m having a boy right enough but she’s so round already defo shoving that big belly out

Photoshopped to the max to get rid of the chub and create a bump. I’m reality she prob doesn’t even have a pronounced bump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How far along is she and how old is larose? No wonder she's been looking more larger lately. Someone on here did say a while ago they reckon she was pregnant again. I'm shocked to be honest. Cos she's so dim and useless with this kid how she gonna manage with 2.
If she's 16 weeks then conceived around 17th October.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what I’m most surprised about, the fact she waited til 16 weeks to announce it?! You’d think she’d be straight on the phone to the magazines at 12 weeks she’s that desperate for attention

Reactions: 32
Bit weird I’m the exact same amount of weeks as her and my bump looks nothing like that, I’m having a boy right enough but she’s so round already defo shoving that big belly out
With a round pregnancy, the womenfolk in my family would swear blind that she is having a girl - and it seems that she is. Boys (my womenfolk say), tend to be "pointy" pregnancies.

Do you know what I’m most surprised about, the fact she waited til 16 weeks to announce it?! You’d think she’d be straight on the phone to the magazines at 12 weeks she’s that desperate for attention
She was too busy sorting out her on/off relationship problems.

Reactions: 7
OMG ! I saw Oompa loompa's post and came straight here for the comments! Like what the actual duck?! when your relationship is riddled with ongoing issues, why bring in another innocent life in to the world??🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sadly no surprise to me. She’s wanted kids for years and claims to have been up the duff in every relationship she’s had. I’m sure she’d have claimed it for Joey the Jailbird if she could.

She deliberately got pregnant as quickly as possible with Chaz because she thought he’d give her a good looking baby. She wanted a second will have heard that you’re most fertile after a pregnancy so gone for it again without any thought for Larose who isn’t well looked after and seems developmentally delayed, or whether her relationship is stable, or if she has an income to support them.

I don’t feel sorry for her that Chaz did the dirty as she’s clearly just using it for £. I think he’s a prize twit for impregnating her again - wouldn’t surprise me if his awful joke shop teeth were his reward.

My other concern is if this girl has blue eyes Larose will be out in the cold. Big Loz was devastated that Larose didn’t inherit her eyes as she wants a mini me. What she forgets is they may look like her but before the work she’s had done!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It's another Gel Scrunchies, at least LaGetmeeouttahere is smiling, and check out the photshopfail!

View attachment 1011357
Funny how in the mag the baby isn’t smiling but on Lauren’s reposted image the baby is smiling. She did that for the Xmas shoot as well. What a dick.

hopefully she has a warranty on that fridge, that door is so wonky. Poor workmanship.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Funny how in the mag the baby isn’t smiling but on Lauren’s reposted image the baby is smiling. She did that for the Xmas shoot as well. What a dick.

hopefully she has a warranty on that fridge, that door is so wonky. Poor workmanship.
Wait... is she photo-shopping a smile on her baby?? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like there’s a response from Amy
This 100% reads that he wanted Amy to get an abortion... 😱

So he got Laureen preggers, they split, he cheated and got another girl pregnant, she took him back then kicked him back out (for now)... Stay classy you pair 🙈

My heart actually breaks for the 2 innocent kids caught up in this shitshow. And especially for LaBored, who we've seen has had zero stimulation since she's been born except being plonked in front of Peppa Pig and having her scummy Mum's phone in her face. She'll get even less attention now. It's actually heartbreaking. These lowlife's don't deserve to have children.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Call me cynical but this timeline sounds a bit suspect to me. So Charlie leaves in November and has a fling with another woman, Lauren knows then but doesn't throw him out until after it hits the papers two months later? Then within a week of this the second pregnancy is announced? Strange.
Only thing I will say that I keep seeing on here and in articles is that Charlie cheated. But technically he didn't if they were already split?

Reactions: 16
I think she found out that she was pregnant when Larose was in hospital, she told Charles and he decided to leg it, he met Amy, got her pregnant, told her to have an abortion, Lauren convinced him to come back so they could get a bit of publicity, she found out that he got Amy pregnant and she kicked him out. Whatever happened, it’s a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
She’s photoshopped Lawontsmileforthecamerabitch’s face again, hasn’t she?
Wait... is she photo-shopping a smile on her baby?? :oops:

In the "Excloosive" OK shot she's not smiling but is in the "Excloosive" New Mag one posted on BYG's IG. Perhaps the New mag photographer paid LaPoorweelamb a bit of attention and actually engaged with her on the shoot as she's certainly not smiling at her mother?

Reactions: 10
I think she found out that she was pregnant when Larose was in hospital, she told Charles and he decided to leg it, he met Amy, got her pregnant, told her to have an abortion, Lauren convinced him to come back so they could get a bit of publicity, she found out that he got Amy pregnant and she kicked him out. Whatever happened, it’s a mess.
Also, those timelines were all fucked up as she was claiming LaBored was in hospital at one point and Chaz was saying Lozza was saying it was a different time. The pair of them are as bad as each other

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.