Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had two under two. I remember coming home from the hospital and the baby started crying for a bottle and my daughter started crying for me to play with her, and I sat there and thought wtf have I done!!. After the shock wore off it was brilliant. They are proper best mates do every thing together but still have alone time and separate interests but very protective of one and another and to be honest I think it was brilliant as they always had someone to play with and run about with and it gave me a 5 minute break 😂.

Reactions: 20
I’ve said this since the Christmas dress debacle and the other day- that 4 day postpartum photo was definitely her pregnant with no2.

she carries in the highest strangest hormone imbalanced way.

Reactions: 19
Let me tell you, I RAN HERE as soon as I saw the pregnancy announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I get having them close but my god her vag can’t even have been healed before she got pregnant again man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After seeing that Amys story on Instagram, I also initially thought she’s been made to have an abortion but then I thought actually, maybe she found out Waynetta is pregnant with sprog no2 and therefore realised she has no hope with Prince Charlie and is obviously gutted because he’s SUCH a catch (🤮) and so she’s spitting her toys out of the pram to get her 5 minutes of fame and unlimited supply of gravy to douse in her skin?

Reactions: 16
I think she found out that she was pregnant when Larose was in hospital, she told Charles and he decided to leg it, he met Amy, got her pregnant, told her to have an abortion, Lauren convinced him to come back so they could get a bit of publicity, she found out that he got Amy pregnant and she kicked him out. Whatever happened, it’s a mess.
And all recorded forever online and on social meedja for their daughters to look back on in years to come . They will be so proud of their parents 🙄

So when L'arose was conceived we knew from day shag. Every opportunity it was in the papers as the 'star' was so excited.

Now we only find out at 16 weeks? Hanging on for a deal me thinks........ Now we know why she was out twice in a week at the petrol station, making her way to the studio so the 'star' could be photographed with her 'neat' bump. BTW I wasn't that big at 7 months (and I had my son at 7 months).

Oh dear peeps it's Winter, those wind machines are going to play hell again with her non backgrid fake, altered random carpark, now petrol forecourt, photo shoots that make her look so much bigger than she actually is.

So bets are on for the new baby name. I'm betting on L'auren or L'aureen. Very original I know. I just don't know how I came up with it. At the very least it will begin with L.......

What do we all think?
Vas'ilene....

• Haha
I reckon she tried to sell the pregacy#2 tale but no one gave a tit so her and moleman have created this split, cheat tale around it and when that still wasnt enough she’s had to throw in the gender reveal for free Hence the 16w wait.

boom. Got it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sadly no surprise to me. She’s wanted kids for years and claims to have been up the duff in every relationship she’s had. I’m sure she’d have claimed it for Joey the Jailbird if she could.

She deliberately got pregnant as quickly as possible with Chaz because she thought he’d give her a good looking baby. She wanted a second will have heard that you’re most fertile after a pregnancy so gone for it again without any thought for Larose who isn’t well looked after and seems developmentally delayed, or whether her relationship is stable, or if she has an income to support them.

I don’t feel sorry for her that Chaz did the dirty as she’s clearly just using it for £. I think he’s a prize twit for impregnating her again - wouldn’t surprise me if his awful joke shop teeth were his reward.

My other concern is if this girl has blue eyes Larose will be out in the cold. Big Loz was devastated that Larose didn’t inherit her eyes as she wants a mini me. What she forgets is they may look like her but before the work she’s had done!
my thoughts too...I feel really sorry for lactulose, if the new babay looks like loz, she will be like one of those puppies that she got bored with and dumped....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her new baby will read in years to come , hmmm I did think about terminating it 🥺🥺🥺🥺 charming
She is one mess of a human, Lauren this ain’t no happy ending, 2 innocent souls brought into this world, and neither of you can offer any stability as a parent, so frustrating, these kids will be dragged up!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Big OK interview here: https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/lauren-goodger-pregnant-split-charles-26013344

She said that she knew about Amy when it happened back in November, but it seems she’s only kicked him out now in January. So maybe she found out that he got Amy pregnant, she got an abortion but that was final straw, not the actual cheating?
I'm disgusted that these cheap rags keep giving publicity to this moral vacuum of a woman. One neglected child and now another on the way with no sign of a stable relationship. And they pander to her colossal ego with these massively Photoshopped images and her latest choice of face from the 'hot mumma' range. What an example for young women, her whole life is one big lie. Surely they don't get much revenue from these stories? She'd be the kiss of death to any brand associated with her.

Reactions: 31
if he did get the bisto kid preggers as well, my take is that that are all shagging without protection, I bet they are riddled!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1011199
Confirming that she doesn’t actually breastfeed poor Lasecondbest as we already thought…Lozza you don’t have periods when you breastfeed! She clearly does all the boob pics to try and look sexy! I actually can’t believe we’re in for round two already!!!!
I breastfed all 3 of mine and had periods, having said that I had a period every month when I was pregnant with my youngest so maybe I’m just odd🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had two under two. I remember coming home from the hospital and the baby started crying for a bottle and my daughter started crying for me to play with her, and I sat there and thought wtf have I done!!. After the shock wore off it was brilliant. They are proper best mates do every thing together but still have alone time and separate interests but very protective of one and another and to be honest I think it was brilliant as they always had someone to play with and run about with and it gave me a 5 minute break 😂.
Mine used to fight all the time even though they were only 14 months apart, all the time over everything! Daughter is closer to her half brother than she is to her full-brother though.
What concerns me is that suddenly Mother is flavour of the month and moved in to "help" - after everything Lozza said about her too!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
From the OK mag article: love how she puts the blame solely on Amy when Charles is just as culpable! 🤔🤔

Was it hard finding out about his fling with another girl? Was that the reason for the split?

I already knew about it. There’s more stuff which I don’t want to talk about. Charlie has admitted that it was a mistake. It was during the break in November, but obviously it still hurts. He came back to me after and wanted us to be a family. I don’t know why she has sold a story two months later.

She already knew I knew. You don’t get involved with a guy who has just had a baby with another woman, let alone sell a story when children are involved. Also, her story doesn’t make sense to me. As far as I am aware, Charlie was staying at my nephew’s dad’s house the whole time we were on a break. He doesn’t have a flat in east London. To be honest with you, I was going to pull out of today after I found out about the story. This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down.

We’ve been told you’ve thrown him out. Has he moved out now?

Yes. That’s enough about that situation. Let’s talk about the baby.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.