Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read up on Katie prices new venture on the daily fail and it is showing only fans highest earners and Lauren is on there as earning up to 1 million per month. Wtf . This paper just spouts lies. How are they still going . 1 million per month 😂😂😂😂
DM just make it up as they go along. One million WTFs a month, more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My offering:

"Lozza's up the duff again and out on the beg, please can someone teach Charlie how to cover up his third leg!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt, applies to Barbapapa here.

Maybe it's the (alleged) cocaine speaking. The circus mirrors in her home must also have hypnotic powers or she's got reverse body dysmorphia.

Lauren was on that Channel 5 In Therapy programme but I don't remember them discussing body image issues at all. I actually felt quite sorry for her at the time (about her upbringing, particularly).
I remember watching that and thinking the same! I remember the therapist asking her a question “like are you worried you will make the same mistakes with your children?” and she replied “Never! I never will!”
But sadly I do think she is going down the same path. The fact that she is apparently moving in her own useless mother says it all.
If I was her I would get my tubes tied after this one and focus completely on building the strongest bond raising two girls.
As hard as it will be having two under two she’s actually in a situation some women can only dream of! Women who would make those girls their absolute world. But I really can’t see it being the case with her.
Can imagine Charlie/Charles/fat-headed lump whatever he is called will bite the dust pretty quickly. Then go on to have next to nothing to do with the kids while she uses that as her latest “woe is me” angle with the tabloids not giving one thought to impact it will have on her daughters, just her usual wallowing in self pity!
Followed by more toxic relationships with deadbeats prioritising them over her children. But still letting them play at being a father figure right up until the break up when they will never be seen again.
I can just see her repeating all the patterns and passing all her insecurities down to these girls!
I used to feel sorry for her in Towie but she clearly chooses to put herself in these toxic situations over and over again!
She is the definition of insanity, she does the same things over and over again and expects different results!

Reactions: 16
I remember watching that and thinking the same! I remember the therapist asking her a question “like are you worried you will make the same mistakes with your children?” and she replied “Never! I never will!”
But sadly I do think she is going down the same path. The fact that she is apparently moving in her own useless mother says it all.
If I was her I would get my tubes tied after this one and focus completely on building the strongest bond raising two girls.
As hard as it will be having two under two she’s actually in a situation some women can only dream of! Women who would make those girls their absolute world. But I really can’t see it being the case with her.
Can imagine Charlie/Charles/fat-headed lump whatever he is called will bite the dust pretty quickly. Then go on to have next to nothing to do with the kids while she uses that as her latest “woe is me” angle with the tabloids not giving one thought to impact it will have on her daughters, just her usual wallowing in self pity!
Followed by more toxic relationships with deadbeats prioritising them over her children. But still letting them play at being a father figure right up until the break up when they will never be seen again.
I can just see her repeating all the patterns and passing all her insecurities down to these girls!
I used to feel sorry for her in Towie but she clearly chooses to put herself in these toxic situations over and over again!
She is the definition of insanity, she does the same things over and over again and expects different results!
I’m genuinely concerned for those girls, especially as they get older. Lauren needs professional help. If she doesn’t get it she will pass on her self esteem / body dysmorphia and beauty standards on to those girls. So damaging for those girls to be brought up in a Home where mum is scared to leave the house, constantly pumping herself with filler and begging for anything instead of earning a living. Not to mention the alleged drug use. She’s going down the same low rent path as KP.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Autowindscreens luv! Haven't you seen their ads on telly???

Its says on the advert it could be as little as a tenner yet Lozza is trying to blag a freebie on it, just for a change
Nah, if it's cracked, it's fooked.
Chips from stone's are repairable but cracked mean a new windsceen.
Doesn't she have a Merc?
If that's an heated screen it'll cost a fortune.

Reactions: 12
DM just make it up as they go along. One million WTFs a month, more like.
2AF923DC-4757-4990-A092-487854D7AD6D.jpeg

Haha 😂

I know, I just saw this too! No way has she ever made a million a month from OF. She’s never made a million from her pics ever!
I don’t believe Katona has either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh I do love the 'she is thought ' disclaimer for constantly featuring this middle aged mentally inept dullard.

No wonder yung Charles left, she's eating a million quid of food a month and the lad ain't even got his posing watch yet, just clip on teef

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AA310EC7-8972-4C60-8E2A-2BBC7C4D7707.jpeg

She won’t be happy with this wonky eye moon face photo they’ve found for the front of closer mag this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bella Thorne made a million in 24hrs and has 1.43 million likes and Lozza who allegedly makes a million a month only has 10.8k likes.

My guessing with Lozza having 157 posts she’s only had roughly 70 subscribers since she started and each of those subscribers has to of liked every post so it’s impossible for her to have ever of made a million pound let alone probably 4K
Another Lozza lie 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 1018609

Haha 😂

I know, I just saw this too! No way has she ever made a million a month from OF. She’s never made a million from her pics ever!
I don’t believe Katona has either.
That's the straightest line I ever saw on a cheek! And a right angle (I do actually mean angle - not misspelled angel..) to her chin! She put her 50p face on that day.

• Haha
So when L'arose was conceived we knew from day shag. Every opportunity it was in the papers as the 'star' was so excited.

Now we only find out at 16 weeks? Hanging on for a deal me thinks........ Now we know why she was out twice in a week at the petrol station, making her way to the studio so the 'star' could be photographed with her 'neat' bump. BTW I wasn't that big at 7 months (and I had my son at 7 months).

Oh dear peeps it's Winter, those wind machines are going to play hell again with her non backgrid fake, altered random carpark, now petrol forecourt, photo shoots that make her look so much bigger than she actually is.

So bets are on for the new baby name. I'm betting on L'auren or L'aureen. Very original I know. I just don't know how I came up with it. At the very least it will begin with L.......

What do we all think?
I think chardonay or lapressaco 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
every relationship she has had all 3 of them have all been off and on the times i heard her say in towie she was finished with Mark and with him it happened way before towie started yet as soon as he moved on she was phoning him begging him to go round hers lucy said she would ring him whilst they were in bed thats what she will do to Charles he will not get rid of this nasty controlling bunny boiler easily especially as it's the first relationship since Jake in 2015

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well she was out-out but the #basicpram is stood on a wooden floor. If the windscreen was cracked she must have pushed #basicpram out of the house and into the big wide weweld but Lawtfhassheputonmyhead doesnt have a coat on 🤷‍♀️ .

Edited to add, she's in the car seat not the #basicpram so she must have put her paw down the back of the sofa and grabbed some of the OF millions and got the windscreen repaired. Or she drove without getting it fixed??

1643229591765.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
every relationship she has had all 3 of them have all been off and on the times i heard her say in towie she was finished with Mark and with him it happened way before towie started yet as soon as he moved on she was phoning him begging him to go round hers lucy said she would ring him whilst they were in bed thats what she will do to Charles he will not get rid of this nasty controlling bunny boiler easily especially as it's the first relationship since Jake in 2015
Ow bloody dare you. She woz loved up with Joey in between then and now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she was out-out but the #basicpram is stood on a wooden floor. If the windscreen was cracked she must have pushed #basicpram out of the house and into the big wide weweld but Lawtfhassheputonmyhead doesnt have a coat on 🤷‍♀️ .

Edited to add, she's in the car seat not the #basicpram so she must have put her paw down the back of the sofa and grabbed some of the OF millions and got the windscreen repaired. Or she drove without getting it fixed??

View attachment 1018869
It probably explains why she started reposting and advertising her old basic baby tit again. She’s going to need another Pram and car seat. Her costs have just doubled. I doubt Dagenham baby center can afford to give her more crap. I doubt she bought in any new customers.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1018869
Omg she is FaceTuning the poor child

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1018869
Wouldn’t she have a coat on as it was very nippy today , probs just pretending she was going out for the gram !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.